Sign in to follow this  
south_paw51

Krank golf........ love them or hate them?

I started looking for a new driver. I have gamed an old firesole from TM and then moved on to Titleist. They had some great offerings from the 975D and one of my favorites the 975J. I'm now running with a 909D3 now and have looked at the newer Titleist stuff. I was just unimpressed with it. So I got a wild hair and started looking at everything I could find on drivers. Krank golf popped up and as a company I found them very interesting. My question is does anyone have any experience using there products and if so what are your thoughts.

I remember a guy here had bad experience with delivery. You can search for that thread.

I have hit them, one of my buddies had one he bought off eBay. They are mostly a company that dbulids for long drive competitors. His was long but very erratic in dispersion.

I have bought a Formula 6 Driver and 3 wood from eBay and a Formula 5 4 wood as well. I have hit the driver and 4 wood much straighter that I have hit anything else in the past. However, I will say this I don't have a lot of experience testing out other clubs as I didn't play much for about 10 years. I enjoy playing equipment that other people haven't heard seen before. I was curious about them as well and found a decent deal and took a chance. 

I did build some hybrids with Formula 6 heads the 22 degree and 25 degree with some Matrix Red Tie shafts that I found on clearance. I hit them a long ways but I have absolutely no idea where they are going, but that as been the case for any hybrid that I have hit. 

Not sure if Krank inspires that kind of passion. I think they have always refused to participate in MGS testing but talk trash about it. I'm sure their stuff is fine but I doubt that you will find much difference from most OEMs.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Not sure if Krank inspires that kind of passion. I think they have always refused to participate in MGS testing but talk trash about it. I'm sure their stuff is fine but I doubt that you will find much difference from most OEMs.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Probably because their stuff finishes at the bottom of the testing and they'd rather blame the test.

• Like 1

I have hit the formula 6 a few times a few months back. Was nothing special in my opinion. Not a solid feel of the face and did not fit my eye at address. Distance was shorter and dispersion higher than the M2 and G30 I was hitting at that time. Spin was higher as well.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Don’t buy from this company. They sent me a $469 broken driver and have done nothing to fix the problem or give me my money back. I sent the driver back and one month later still no satisfaction. Buyer beware these people sell junk and lie about money back guarantees.

I was premature in my criticism of Krank. They were slow to resolve my problem but they more than rectified my situation. In fact they went way beyond what they had to. I was impressed.