• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(4) TESTERS WANTED   BETTINARDI QUEEN B 9 & STUDIO STOCK 8 PUTTERS     There may have never been a better time to be a putter fanatic. Whether you love inserts or face milling, it's a bu

Thanks for all the great applications on this one, it was a huge response!  Here are the 4 members who will be participating.   Studio Stock 8:   BDubya23 & glenmore5   Queen B 9:   Divoth

I was looking on the Bettinardi web site and found out there is a fitter 12 miles from my home at the Georgia Club. They specialize in Bettinardi (Dealer/Fitter)Putters.  I'm ready to get my first rea

Posted Images

This is quite the opportunity, but my flat stick is the one club I am rolling pretty well this year, so I am not going to throw my hat in this contest. Best of luck to everyone and look forward to reading the reviews!

Driver: Nike Covert Tour 2.0, Kuro Kage Silver TiNi (S) cut to 44.5" -- Wood: Callaway X-Hot pro 4 Wood 17* stock project x shaft (S) Hybrid: Bridgestone Precept ECU 21* (S) -- Irons: Mizuno 919 Hot Metal Pro KBS C taper (S) -- Wedges: Cleveland RTX 2.0 54*, 58* (W) -- Putter: Odyssey O Works Red #7s 35” -- Bucket List Courses Played: Forest Dunes, The Loop at Forest Dunes Black and Red, All Tree Tops courses, Black Wolf Run, The Irish Course at Whistling Straits

This is quite the opportunity, but my flat stick is the one club I am rolling pretty well this year, so I am not going to throw my hat in this contest. Best of luck to everyone and look forward to reading the reviews!

Driver: Nike Covert Tour 2.0, Kuro Kage Silver TiNi (S) cut to 44.5" -- Wood: Callaway X-Hot pro 4 Wood 17* stock project x shaft (S) Hybrid: Bridgestone Precept ECU 21* (S) -- Irons: Mizuno 919 Hot Metal Pro KBS C taper (S) -- Wedges: Cleveland RTX 2.0 54*, 58* (W) -- Putter: Odyssey O Works Red #7s 35” -- Bucket List Courses Played: Forest Dunes, The Loop at Forest Dunes Black and Red, All Tree Tops courses, Black Wolf Run, The Irish Course at Whistling Straits

Todd, Utah

Odyssey O Works, Tank #1

Yes, Custom Fit

Queen B 9

Driver, Callaway Epic:

Fairway Wood, Callaway Epic Flash 

Hybrid, Callaway Apex

Irons, Callaway Apex Pro Irons 5 to UW S Flex:

Wedges, Callaway MD3, 54, 58. Callaway Forged 60

Putter, Odyssey O works, #1 Tank, counter balanced

1. Ted from St. Petersburg, FL

​2. Scotty Cameron Fastback 34"