-Brandon Blahnik - Orlando, FL

-Yes! - Stephanie putter (I roll it more consistently with this than my previous Odyssey that was 3 times the price)

-No, my putter is the only club in my bag I was not fit for

-Queen B9

Robert Alberta, Canada

Scotty Cameron Newport 2.5

Custom yes or no

Studio 8

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Bobby - Rhode Island USA

Taylormade Daytona 12 Tour Ghost 34"

Not Custom Fit

Bettinardi Queen B 9

Thanks!

1. Your first name and your state/province/country: Nick, Iowa, USA

​2. Your current gamer: Taylormade TP Mullen

3. Custom fit - yes or no? No

4. Preferred putter - Queen B 9 or Studio Stock 8? Queen B9

Thank you for the offer and I would be honored to be a tester. I would perform an extremely thorough review and complete analysis of this putter. Without bias. Cheers, Nick

Dan - Marana Az USA

34 " Wilson 8802 right now and many others

Not custom fit

Would really like a different putter to work with hot in Az I have a groove in bedroom carpet from putting but so far no magic

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Kyle, Ohio

Cleveland Huntington Beach 6

Not custom fit

Queen B 9

Harvey

Nevada

Scotty GoLo5 (not fitted)

Queen B 9

This has to work because I've owned over 20 putters and none of them work!

(4) TESTERS WANTED

attachicon.gifIMG_3145 copy.jpg

BETTINARDI QUEEN B 9

&

STUDIO STOCK 8 PUTTERS

There may have never been a better time to be a putter fanatic. Whether you love inserts or face milling, it's a buyer's paradise out there, with the smallest of boutique outfits to the largest of OEM's offering a wide variety blades, mallets and everything in between.

For the true milled face putter aficionado, however, there's one name that'll make you howl at the moon:

Bettinardi.

attachicon.gifIMG_3142 copy.jpg

TESTERS WANTED:

Bob Bettinardi has been setting the putter world on its ear since 1992, when he introduced  the very first one-piece CNC milled putter. Over the past quarter century, Bettinardi has earned a well-deserved reputation for crafting some of the sexiest flatsticks on the market, but is the beauty on skin deep? Is the style backed up with cup-seeking substance?

MyGolfSpy is looking for four of you to find out!

We need two of  you to test and review (and keep!) the Bettinardi Queen B 9, and two more to test and review (and also keep!) the Bettinardi Studio Stock 8.

attachicon.gifQueenB9-Pocket-21.jpg attachicon.gifss8-face.jpg

HOW TO APPLY:

​This one's a biggie, so please read and follow these instructions carefully...

In this thread, please tell us:

1. Your first name and your state/province/country

​2. Your current gamer

3. Custom fit - yes or no?

4. Preferred putter - Queen B 9 or Studio Stock 8 (click here to view)

We'll be announcing the testers in this thread next week. Good luck!

Fern  Québec, Canada

presently use a Titlest putter 

Not a custom fit 

would prefer the Studio stock 8

Would be nice to try this new Bettinardi's putter  

Adam - Virginia

Odyssey White Ice 2 ball blade

Not custom fit

Queen B9

Thanks for the consideration!

Adam/Massachusetts

Carbon Ringo 1/4

Not custom fit for this

Studio Stock 8

Thank you for the opportunity! I practice putting for hours and would love to give the Bettinardi some exercise! Bought the Carbon because of your review.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Evan (Michigan, USA)

Boccieri Golf Heavy Putter Lite Weight M4-L

No

Either (I have no preference)

Jose.. Arlington,TX

Odyssey #7 o-works

No

Queen B

I practice putting all day long. Either on my indoor practice Green or at the course. Would love to try this putter

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    bgdsgolf

• By jfriend024
      Excellent condition Bettinardi Studio Stock 38 Putter   Length 35 inches. Lie 1° flat Standard 3° loft   Originally purchased late July 2019. Selling because I have purchased Queen B and prefer that style and face. $385 Price is shipped USPS and PayPal'd in CONUS. Includes original headcover. Open to trades on 35" anser style putters (Show me what you got)

• By THEZIPR23
      Almost a total remodel of the bag.

Epic Flash SZ 10.5 set at -1 N Graphite Design Tour AD TSG Blue X (45")
      M3 15 set at -2 Paderson Fairway KG 860-F30 S
      Epic Flash SZ 18 set at S N Tensei AV Blue 70 X
       Z585 4 & 5 KBS C Taper S
       Z785 6-AW KBS C Taper S
       Glide Forged 56 KBS Hi Rev 2.0
       Glide Forged 60 KBS Hi Rev 2.0
       SS 28 CS 33"

Driver: Thank you MGS, flat out the best driver I have ever had in the bag.
      3W: A random purchase after being unable to hit the original epic 3w. Put same shaft that I was fit for in the epic and it has been a match made in heaven. Absolute money from the tee and I know exactly what it will do from the fairway. Combined with the driver there are not many par 5's that I can't reach. 
      5W: Solid club but this spot has always been a trouble spot in my bag and that hasn't changed in 20 years. 
      Irons: Love the combo and they feel absolutely amazing. All of them are 1* strong, standard lie and +1/2" Biggest thing I was looking for in making the change was more control. They definitely fly different than P790's but hopefully after an adjustment period they will meet or exceed my expectations. 
      Wedges: A different look from what I am used to but feel is amazing. The shaft on full swings is so easy for me to deliver correctly. 
      Putter: Not a fast revolving door but one that moves some. Have gotten used to the look of the center shaft but still struggling with alignment some. 
      Ball: Titleist PROV1X #23 imprinted with THEZIPR in blue. Have played this ball since its birth and while I have tried many other options nothing has been able to kick it out. 
      Rangefinder: Bushnell PRO X2 
      Glove: Footjoy Weathersof. Love the Ping tour glove but at the rate I go through gloves I just can't justify the price difference.
      Shoes: Ecco Biom G 3 BOA and Biom Hybrid 3 BOA. Most comfortable shoes I have ever worn. 

• By Kambeau
      Before I dive into my review, here is a background as to what made me switch putters :

In early August I started with an awesome putting coach. Before I started working with him I was missing everything and recently came off a tournament with two 4 putts in the round. As I’m beginning to enjoy and play tournament golf making putts was about to become really important to me. I used a Taylormade Spider Tour Red for about 9 months, but the look killed me. found it so irritatingly huge and wanted something a little slimmer. I then decided to switch to an OdysseyWorks #7 for 6 months. Was overall positive about it, but as my stroke got sloppy my confidence decreased and I pulled putts endlessly. I went into my first putting session with my Odyssey. By the end of it my stroke and set up were pretty pure. But I was still pulling putts. I aimed down my line and my coach looked from behind me, laughed and said “where are you aimed?” And I said “dead straight!” And he goes “nope your way open.” I set up again and wham. Same thing. We then found out that I am left eye right hand dominant or “Cross Dominant.” The double bend shaft style was causing me to aim left, when my eyes thought I was straight. Then he broke the news to me ... “yeah, uh, you need a new putter.” He then slapped a center shafted putter in my hands and I was dead on. The search for a new flatstick began. 

My review of the Bettinardi Studio Stock #28 :

I came away from my fitting with a Bettinardi Studio Stock 28 CS Slotback. My heart had wanted a Scotty Cameron for so long, I bought the marketing hype, and wanted to have one as a golf status symbol. But the results were over and over again showing that the Betti was a beast. The milling is masterful, the feel off the face is very very soft which suits my style. The look over the ball is simple and elegant. Plus the center shaft style has helped me greatly with my alignment. It’s similar to an ER2 in that it’s a blade style with some extra meat on the back which I like. It also gives the look of a blade with the forgiveness of a mallet. Overall very happy with this flat stick. Putting is now night and day compared to what it was. I will say, if I have to reach a little bit and find one flaw with it I wasn’t a fan at all of the standard grip, I use a SS Flatso 1.0 so the stock grip wasn’t my taste. But that’s my only gripe. I’ve now been converted to a huge Bettinardi Fan, and don’t see myself changing the flat stick for a long, long time. 

• By Golfspy_CG2
      With so many players having recent success with the ArmLock putters on the PGA Tour, we thought we'd see how it works for the average golfer.  So follow four of our forum members as the put the Bettinardi Studio Armlock in play over the next four to six weeks to see how they perform with it. 
      Feel free to join the conversation and ask any questions you might have in regards to the putter or method of using it. 

@KCLeo12                Stage 1                         Stage 2
      @CarlH                      Stage 1                         Stage 2
      @GB13                       Stage 1                         Stage 2
      @downlowkey           Stage 1                          Stage 2
    • By GolfSpy Dave
      KUCH!
      Looks like Matt Kuchar has finally found a way to get it done again. Been quite a drought for one of golf's most consistent players...
      Anyway, I thought it a fine time to take a look at his armlock putting style and splash a few photos of his Bettinardi.
      Any of you try the armlock style of putting?

• Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!