Ron

Manitoba, Canada

TaylorMade MC-72 White Smoke

Custom Fit

Queen Bee 9

1. Your first name and your state/province/country

​2. Your current gamer

3. Custom fit - yes or no?

4. Preferred putter - Queen B 9 or Studio Stock 8 (click here to view)

1. Mike Abingdon, MD USA

2. 2003 Scotty Cameron Futura

3. Not fitted, scared to mess with a good thing! Lol

4. Will test either one, no preference

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Josh from Auckland, New Zealand

Ping Anser Milled #2

Not custom fit

Queen B model please

1. Johan Västerås/Sweden

2. Scotty Cameron Select Newport 2013

3. No

4. Studio stock 8

Thanks and keep up the good work.

Skickat från min iPhone med MyGolfSpy

1. Greg from Nova Scotia, Canada

2. Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2

3. Not custom fit

4. Studio stock 8

Thanks for the opportunity!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Sarel. Gauteng/South Africa

Odyssey works 1w

No custom fit

Queen B 9

Bob, Buckinghamshire, UK
Honma
Yes, custom fit
Studio Stock 8

Great opportuity - love to see how it roles on English greens

Steven Medeiros

Massachusetts, USA

Odessey White Hot 2

Not Custom fit

Studio Stock 8

This topic is now closed to further replies.

Announcements

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    lmj61757

• By Golfspy_CG2
      With so many players having recent success with the ArmLock putters on the PGA Tour, we thought we'd see how it works for the average golfer.  So follow four of our forum members as the put the Bettinardi Studio Armlock in play over the next four to six weeks to see how they perform with it. 
      Feel free to join the conversation and ask any questions you might have in regards to the putter or method of using it. 

@KCLeo12                Stage 1                         Stage 2
      @CarlH                      Stage 1                         Stage 2
      @GB13                       Stage 1                         Stage 2
      @downlowkey           Stage 1                          Stage 2
    • By GolfSpy Dave
      KUCH!
      Looks like Matt Kuchar has finally found a way to get it done again. Been quite a drought for one of golf's most consistent players...
      Anyway, I thought it a fine time to take a look at his armlock putting style and splash a few photos of his Bettinardi.
      Any of you try the armlock style of putting?

• By GolfSpy Dave
      Trigger warning Patriots Fans

Woo Hoo football is back baby. No longer will our weekends be spent without watching giant men bash into each other. This is the week that we can all fantasize about our teams winning the Super Bowl.

With that, I suppose that it is a fine time to reflect upon last year's winner, the Philadelphia Eagles. I hope that the Eagles fans have enjoyed their time with the trophy. Once again, all teams sit at records of 0-0-0.

Bettinardi has given those Eagles one more chance to soar though with the release of their limited run BB1 putter commemorating their Championship season.

Tom Brady may not be buying one of these, but if you want one, act fast tomorrow when they go on sale. Bettinardi's Hive releases have been selling out in a hurry these days.

SPECS - Bettinardi BB1 Eagles Putter 
      - Soft Carbon Steel - Flymill Face Milling - Plumbers Neck  - Single Flange Sightline  - Black PVD Finish  - 355 grams  - 70 degree Lie - 3 degree loft - Lamkin Deep Etched Grip     BB1 Philadelphia Eagles Putter Fly, Eagles Fly! Robert J. Bettinardi is proud to showcase his latest creation in partnership with the Super Bowl Champion Philadelphia Eagles. The limited edition BB1 putter, milled from the finest soft carbon steel and given a Fly-mill face milling for a soft and responsive feel, features a durable black finish with key engravings honoring their first ever Super Bowl Championship. Featuring SB LII date and final score on bumpers, Philly pride engraved perfectly in the pocket with ‘Fly Eagles Fly', and World Champions with the Eagles logo on the sole, this putter was milled with the same precision as the ‘Philly Special' that propelled the Eagles to lift the Lombardi trophy. Paired with a premium leather ‘Philly Special' headcover and black Deep Etched Lamkin grip, the limited BB1 Eagles putter will be available in select Philadelphia Bettinardi retailers and specialty accounts.   About Bettinardi  Founded in 1998, Bettinardi Golf crafts the finest putters and golf equipment in the world. Family owned and operated by Robert J. Bettinardi and Sam Bettinardi, Bettinardi putters have won over 100 worldwide Tour events, and are trusted by many PGA and LPGA Tour Players. Bettinardi Golf is located in Tinley Park, IL, where it's proud to mill each putter in their own state-of-the-art manufacturing facility here in the United States of America.

• By GolfSpy Dave
      Bettinardi's Summer Social 2018

Bettinardi held their annual Summer Social this past weekend and although I was not lucky enough to attend, they did send me a batch of photos to share with all of you.

Looks like an amazing weekend of Bettinardi gear and golf. One of these years I need to make it to the Social, with pockets full of putter cash, naturally.

Which one is your favorite?

Info about the Social from Bettinardi:

The 9th Annual Bettinardi Summer Social, hosted by Bob and Sam Bettinardi and team at our Headquarters in Tinley Park, IL was concluded and we could not be happier to host such a wonderful group for a truly amazing weekend. Over 100 stunning, custom one-of-a-kind and never before seen putters, accessories and Bettinardi golf gear were released for our top customers who traveled from around the globe to attend the fun filled weekend.

Following the Friday Social kick-off, many took to the links to play golf on Saturday at the beautiful Crystal Tree Golf Club in Orland Park, IL. Over 8 groups, many with brand new Betti gamers, tour bags, and all sorts of new accessories for the greens battled it out for closest to the pin, longest drive, and of course, the longest putt, with the winner Jimmy Luck taking home the major prize, a DASS BBZero Tour Dept. gold PVD putter. Bob and Sam Bettinardi are truly honored and humbled to have spent the action packed weekend with such great customers and now friends. We are blessed to have such an amazing and loyal customer base. The best in golf!

The image gallery below is just a snapshot of great memories from the weekend. Enjoy the pictures and please share your favorite memories via Betti Talks Facebook page and be sure to join the conversation on BB Colony, a third party forum covering all things Bettinardi Golf.

• By GolfSpy Dave
      Dude, that putter is trippin' me out...
      Check out the new limited edition putter from Bettinardi, the Summer Lovin' BB1F.

I'll get you some more info on this later today, but the main thing that you need to know is that it goes on sale this week at the Bettinardi Hive.

If you didn't get a chance to attend the Bettinardi Summer Social, at least you can score this sweet looking summer-themed stick with the tie dye head cover.

DESCRIPTION
      Introducing our all NEW BB1 Flow Summer Lovin' putter! The new creation by RJB is milled from 303 Stainless Steel, and debuts our first-ever stainless steel Tie-Dye PVD pocket insert that is exceptionally unique to every piece. RJB modified this BB1 with a flat topline and round neck straight from Tour feedback, and made sure to engrave positive Bettinardi vibes all around the putter. Paired with a white leather headcover with a matching peace sign hand, and intricate rainbow stitching that separates the leather from the Tie-Dye felt unique to each cover and an orange Lamkin Deep-Etched grip.

SPECS 
      Model: Summer Lovin' Limited Run Putter  Dexterity: Right Handed Weight: 358 Material: 303 Stainless Steel Insert: 303 Stainless Steel Tie-Dye PVD Finish: Tour Blast Face Milling: ï»¿Micro-Honeycomb Loft: 3° Lie: 70° Toe Hang: 3/4 Grip: Orange Lamkin Price: $750  

• Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!