Our Sponsors

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(4) TESTERS WANTED   BETTINARDI QUEEN B 9 & STUDIO STOCK 8 PUTTERS     There may have never been a better time to be a putter fanatic. Whether you love inserts or face milling, it's a bu

Thanks for all the great applications on this one, it was a huge response!  Here are the 4 members who will be participating.   Studio Stock 8:   BDubya23 & glenmore5   Queen B 9:   Divoth

I was looking on the Bettinardi web site and found out there is a fitter 12 miles from my home at the Georgia Club. They specialize in Bettinardi (Dealer/Fitter)Putters.  I'm ready to get my first rea

Posted Images

Dan - Orange county, CA

Odyssey white hot RX

YES

Queen B9

Very excited to try a Bettinardi putter for a number of rounds, rather than just getting a few shots with a friends. Thank you for the opportunity.

1.Will AZ

2.Vibra

3. Nope

4. Studio stock 8 preferred but open to either

just starting to build my set

irons: Adams pro A12 3-pw KBS tour

woods: zenith orbiter 3 and 5

driver: Bombtech Grenade 9* Stiff

wedges: tour edge 56*

1. Joe; Florida

​2. My current gamer - Rife Two Bar

3. Custom fit - yes 

4. Preferred putter - Queen B 9, but I would be thrilled to test either one.  What an exciting opportunity to try your products. I am ready for a change in putter.

Brian, Bloomington, Indiana USA

Bettinardi black carbon BC3

Yes have been fit.

Queen B9

The most important stick in our bag can make or break us all. I have over 20 putters and would love to find the ultimate game changer although some of the best putters I have range from $30-$50 and blow the expensive, over-rated putters out of the water... Give honest reviews, provide great pictures and familiar with all the B.S. many putter companies try to sell us...

Cheers!

1. Patrick - Georgia

2. Ray Cook Blue Goose BG40

3. No

4. Queen B 9

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Cobra FLy-Z, X-Stiff

TaylorMade R11 3-Wood

Tour Exotics 3-Hybrid

Mizuno JPX 825 Pro Forged Irons

Wilson Staff FG Tour PMP Wedges

Ray Cook Blue Goose BG40 Putter