TESTERS WANTED! ×

Bags: 14-way dividers?

Does anyone make a full length divider that isn't just fabric? I know you can buy the plastic tubes, but I would think there would be something available that is a bit more substantial than fabric dividers that manufacturers could use.

I've used the tubes & thinking of putting em back in my C-130. 2 things,, use the jumbo ones, bit easier to get in and out of. 2nd, wrap a strip of the "sticky" velcro around the top of tube (outside). That will keep the tube in place. (velcro will grip the material of the divider)

I've used the tubes & thinking of putting em back in my C-130. 2 things,, use the jumbo ones, bit easier to get in and out of. 2nd, wrap a strip of the "sticky" velcro around the top of tube (outside). That will keep the tube in place. (velcro will grip the material of the divider)

Where is the best place to find tubes for a responsible price?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

WITB: 

TM 2017 M1 440 w/ Aldila Rogue Silver X

TM 2016 M1 15* 3 Wood w/ Aldila Rogue Silver X

TM 2016 M2 4 Rescue Hybrid w/ Aldila Rogue Black S

TM PSi Tours P - 3i (One too many clubs :D ) w/ DG Tour Issue X100

Titleist SM6 60,56,52 w/ DG Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

TM Spider Tour Red

Titleist 14 way bag  :)  :)

I have an Ogio bag that has 15 dividers. It's nice to have a little flexibility and the putter well is huge.

I remember a while back I played with a guy that had a cobra bag that was straight plastic inside with individual holes and you could spin the top around at will to get to whatever you needed.

Never heard of that with Cobra but Bag Boy had one called the Revolver. It was pretty popular for a while

Sent from my E6853 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Never heard of that with Cobra but Bag Boy had one called the Revolver. It was pretty popular for a while

IMG_4203.JPG

EUREKA that's it! I think I thought cobra because that's what all his clubs were and the bag matched the headcovers.

For $230 that's a hefty investment.

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

attachicon.gifIMG_4203.JPG

EUREKA that's it! I think I thought cobra because that's what all his clubs were and the bag matched the headcovers.

For $230 that's a hefty investment.

Yeah the Revolver wasn't exactly a drop in the bucket either!!

I'm looking at new bags and really like the idea of individual slots for each club. It drives me nuts when grips/shafts get tangled on the way in our out and current bag has 7 slots. It seems that some here don't like 14-way dividers. I would love to hear opinions/pros/cons from this group.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I had a Ogio Grom XX for a few years. Then went to a Hyperlite 5 and really missed the 14 way dividers. Eventually ended up with a Sun Mountain Four5 but ended up getting the non-14 way divider version and have been happy

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth 9* w/ Aldila Red 60

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Irons: :taylormade-small: p790 4-PW w/ C-Taper Lite 110s

Wedge: :taylormade-small: MG3 50 & 54

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spider X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5 PIX

I too am a fan of 14-way bags but as others have mentioned--make sure the dividers go all the way to the bottom or you lose one of the main benefits of going 14-way (grips not getting caught). I have a 14-way ping traverse cart bag that I think is great. My carry bag is getting old so when it goes I'll probably get a 14-way carry bag but with some sort of silencing feature.

:cleveland-small: Launcher HB Driver 10.5* | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 5W | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 3H and 4H | :cleveland-small: Launcher CBX Irons 5-PW | :cleveland-small: CBX Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* | :cleveland-small: TFI 2135 Cero Putter | :srixon-small: Q Star Balls

• 2 weeks later...

People, people, look no further than the Bennington QO14. There is simply no better bag and for those that play forged clubs, no dents from bag chatter.

Been looking at those Benningtons, they look very very nice.

I like the look of the QO nine

What's in my  :cleveland-small: bag:

Driver :  :cobra-small: F9 10.5, Fujikura Speeder 757 TR 

Fairway  :cobra-small: F9 15.5° Aldila Rogue White 80X

Hybrid:  :cobra-small: King F7 18° KBS Tour PROTO Hybrid 95 S+

Irons:   :srixon-small: z585 4i - 6i,  z785 7i-PW, Nippon Modus 120X

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX  50.11, 55.11, 60.10  TT DG S400 Black

Putter:  post-53756-150768041262.jpg Honey Badger 34" 

Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour

I can't stand those things! It just feels like way too much bag for no reason. I game a 3 hole bag, all it takes is a little jostle and the clubs fall in to place! I suppose if that's your thing, just get the tubes? Seems like a lot of bother for a little problem though.

Driver:  :ping-small:  G 10.5* W/Tour Stiff 65g Ping Shaft   

Fairway Woods:  :cobra-small:  Cobra F6 13.5*, F6 Baffler 16*  

Irons: Split Set-  :ping-small: i200 3i - 7i ,  :benhogan-small: Ft Worth 15s, 8 (36), 9 (40), PW (44) 

Wedges: :benhogan-small:  TK, 52* & 56*

Putter:  :ping-small: Sigma G Kushin 

Bag:  :ping-small: Hoofer 5way

Balls:  :taylormade-small: TP5/X

Another good example of Redneck Biker engineering

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

I can't stand those things! It just feels like way too much bag for no reason. I game a 3 hole bag, all it takes is a little jostle and the clubs fall in to place! I suppose if that's your thing, just get the tubes? Seems like a lot of bother for a little problem though.

That is basically how I do it. I have the middle divider out of all of my staff bags and that changes them from a 6 way to an old school 3 way. And exactly like you said "a little jostle and the clubs fall into place" My walking bags are an older Cleveland Tour Stand and I modified it as a 3 way and the old Titleist is a I guess a 4 way only the center slot is divided. But for me those stand bags are aggervating as heck when riding with the clubs hanging up etc. Plus the cart attendants tend to squeeze them too tight. I guess that is why they are classified as "walking and stand'. That is why when riding I use one of my mini staff bags. 

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Archived