Our Sponsors

Does anyone make a full length divider that isn't just fabric? I know you can buy the plastic tubes, but I would think there would be something available that is a bit more substantial than fabric dividers that manufacturers could use.

• Like 1
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I had 14 way for years and am now with a 5 way. While the 14 was great because it kept the clubs organized, it was burdensome having to find the slot the club belonged and then finagle it in every ti

I am old and absentminded, I really need the 14 dividers to help me keep up with my clubs..  My favorite is the Sun Mountain C-130 but I don't use it anymore as it takes a little more than half of a r

Well here I am odd man out yet again. Does anyone expect any different from me? I have never used a 14 way bag and do not think I would like them because I do not even like a 6 way. Both of my mini st

Posted Images

Does anyone make a full length divider that isn't just fabric? I know you can buy the plastic tubes, but I would think there would be something available that is a bit more substantial than fabric dividers that manufacturers could use.

I think they struggle with finding a divider that's both rigid, durable, and light, while keeping the cost in line with the competition. It would need to be able to flex, or it would crack from pressure from stuff being on top of your bag (like multiple bags in a trunk). Maybe carbon fiber, but then you're looking at a really expensive bag I assume.

• Like 2

Driver: :taylormade-small: SIM Max 10.5 Fujikura Motore X F3 5S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue 75S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged Nippon Modus 3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50 Mid | 54 Full S-grind | 58 Low Relief Grind Nippon Modus 115 Wedge

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1, 34.5", BGT Stability Tour, 71* lie angle, Press II 3* Grip | :EVNROLL: ER5 BGT Stability Tour

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X

I have a sun mountain cart bag but without the full length dividers. I'd like to have dividers without springing for a new bag - mine is only 4 years old and in great shape. I see GG sells tubes (at an exorbitant price). Any other recommendations?

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

I have an Ogio bag that has 15 dividers. It's nice to have a little flexibility and the putter well is huge.

I remember a while back I played with a guy that had a cobra bag that was straight plastic inside with individual holes and you could spin the top around at will to get to whatever you needed.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Ogio silencer is a great cart bag with 14 + dividers. I love mine. Sometimes it is difficult to get grip end of club to lock in place in bottom brackets but it does securely hold each club in place.

• Like 1

I am really happy with my Bennington bag. Excellent quality and no club chatter. I didn't really like the way the clubs all collapsed back on the C130 when it was on my push cart.

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/19856-unofficial-review-–-bennington-bags-–-no-club-chatter/

• Like 1

Bag: Bennington Quiet Organizer 9-Lite (link)

Cart: :Clicgear: 3.5+

Driver:  :cobra-small:  F9 speedback, Accra iWood

Woods:  Sonartec GS Tour 14*, Fujikura Six S
DI:  :titelist-small:  T-MB 2 iron, KBS Tour-V 120 X,
Irons: :Miura: PP-9003SN 4-GW, Nippon 1150GH Stiff
Wedges: :Miura: 1957 K-grind SW, LW, Nippon 1150GH Stiff
Putter: :odyssey-small: EXO Indianapolis (link)
Ball: :Snell: MTB

I'm looking at new bags and really like the idea of individual slots for each club.

The SM C-130 is on the heavier side but the thicker material will help some in rain. Some vinyl bags let stuff inside of pockets get pretty wet.

Plenty of big pockets.

Oh & yes, clubs still hang up once in awhile.

• Like 1

I've used the tubes & thinking of putting em back in my C-130. 2 things,, use the jumbo ones, bit easier to get in and out of. 2nd, wrap a strip of the "sticky" velcro around the top of tube (outside). That will keep the tube in place. (velcro will grip the material of the divider)
  • Like 3

I've used the tubes & thinking of putting em back in my C-130. 2 things,, use the jumbo ones, bit easier to get in and out of. 2nd, wrap a strip of the "sticky" velcro around the top of tube (outside). That will keep the tube in place. (velcro will grip the material of the divider)

Where is the best place to find tubes for a responsible price?

WITB: 

TM 2017 M1 440 w/ Aldila Rogue Silver X

TM 2016 M1 15* 3 Wood w/ Aldila Rogue Silver X

TM 2016 M2 4 Rescue Hybrid w/ Aldila Rogue Black S

TM PSi Tours P - 3i (One too many clubs :D ) w/ DG Tour Issue X100

Titleist SM6 60,56,52 w/ DG Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

TM Spider Tour Red

Titleist 14 way bag  :)  :)

I have an Ogio bag that has 15 dividers. It's nice to have a little flexibility and the putter well is huge.

I remember a while back I played with a guy that had a cobra bag that was straight plastic inside with individual holes and you could spin the top around at will to get to whatever you needed.

Never heard of that with Cobra but Bag Boy had one called the Revolver. It was pretty popular for a while

Sent from my E6853 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Never heard of that with Cobra but Bag Boy had one called the Revolver. It was pretty popular for a while

IMG_4203.JPG

EUREKA that's it! I think I thought cobra because that's what all his clubs were and the bag matched the headcovers.

For $230 that's a hefty investment.

• Like 1

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

attachicon.gifIMG_4203.JPG

EUREKA that's it! I think I thought cobra because that's what all his clubs were and the bag matched the headcovers.

For $230 that's a hefty investment.

Yeah the Revolver wasn't exactly a drop in the bucket either!!

I'm looking at new bags and really like the idea of individual slots for each club. It drives me nuts when grips/shafts get tangled on the way in our out and current bag has 7 slots. It seems that some here don't like 14-way dividers. I would love to hear opinions/pros/cons from this group.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I had a Ogio Grom XX for a few years. Then went to a Hyperlite 5 and really missed the 14 way dividers. Eventually ended up with a Sun Mountain Four5 but ended up getting the non-14 way divider version and have been happy

• Like 1

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: C130S

Driver: :ping-small: G410 9* w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Fairway: :ping-small: G410 15*  w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Hybrids: :ping-small: G410 22*  w/ Tensei Blue

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX919 HMP 5-AW Forged w/ Modus 120s

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX4 55*/60*

Putter: :taylormade-small: Spyder X

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5

I too am a fan of 14-way bags but as others have mentioned--make sure the dividers go all the way to the bottom or you lose one of the main benefits of going 14-way (grips not getting caught). I have a 14-way ping traverse cart bag that I think is great. My carry bag is getting old so when it goes I'll probably get a 14-way carry bag but with some sort of silencing feature.

• Like 1
:cleveland-small: Launcher HB Driver 10.5* | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 5W | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 3H and 4H | :cleveland-small: Launcher CBX Irons 5-PW | :cleveland-small: CBX Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* | :cleveland-small: TFI 2135 Cero Putter | :srixon-small: Q Star Balls