TESTERS WANTED! ×

What golf ball do you play?

Bridgestone E6's for me. Don't know enough about all the differences as yet while I'm still learning, but I "got fit" for these based on my best guesses. Grabbed a bunch of AAAAA quality used ones off of eBay and they seem to fly OK for me.

Thats a really solid mid tier ball. When not using a ProVX or Z STAR, it's what I use.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Still playing the K-Sigs.  I feel very comfortable with them, and they are quality products.  The only surprise was when I opened the box, there was still the smell of paint or varnish or some manufacturing product - like it just came off the line! 

I believe I read in another place on MGS that Costco has purchased the patent and rights to this 4 piece ball, and will soon be producing them in quantities available for more frequent purchases- So, as long as the Korean manufacturer can maintain their standards it will be outstanding!

What's in the bag?

Driver :callaway-small: Callaway Mavrik 105 set to 9.5, square, Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 60G Stiff shaft
#3 Wood  :callaway-small: Callaway FT Tour 13 degree neutral setup, Fuijkara 370 Stiff Shaft
Hybrid  :cobra-small:  18 Degree King Cobra Baffler pro, Baffler Stiff shaft
4-PW :titelist-small: Titlest 714 AP2, Standard loft and lie, MGS S Shafts
:benhogan-small: 53, 57 degree loft Hogan Equalizer wedges
1962  :wilson_staff_small: Wilson "Sandy Andy" sand wedge with HUGE bounce!
Putter MLA Pro Classic
:titelist-small: Titlist ProV 1, ProV 1x

Currently Gaming "Costco Kirkland Signature Tour Performance" balls

• 2 weeks later...

I've been playing the Volvik Vivid XT all summer. Reminds me a lot of a ProV-1X especially around the greens. While my experience is limited, it's the longest I've hit, plus being a colored matte finish ball, they are easy to see!

<p style="text-align:center;">DRIVER: :callaway-small:  <em>Epic Sub-Zero</em> 9.0º Aldila NV-X</p><p style="text-align:center;">3WD: <strong>Tour Edge Exotics</strong> <em>CB4</em> 16.5° Aldila RIP-X Driving Iron: Taylormade RSI #2 DG X-100 HyBRID: :adams-small:  <em>XTD-TI</em> 23° Aldila RIP-X6-GW: :ping-small:  <em>G400</em> DG X100</p><p style="text-align:center;">SW: :ping-small: <em>Glide</em> 2.0 56* Wedges: :callaway-small: <em>MD3</em> 60<em>° & MD3 64°</em> PM</p><p style="text-align:center;">Putter: :cameron-small:  <em>Newport Select</em><strong>BagBoy</strong> <em>Revolver</em><strong>Volvik</strong>-<em>Vivid XT</em>

Srixon Q-Star Tour has been a great ball for me this year.  My impression is it spins just a little less than a Pro-V1 or a Z-Star but has enough stopping power for me.  Really straight and long off the driver.  

It is a good ball for the price at $30 a dozen.  There are also buy 3 get 1 free promos that gets the cost closer to $22.  

Driver - Ping G410 Plus 10.5 - Ping Tour 65 Stiff

4 Wood - Callaway Rogue - Project X Evenflow blue 6.0

Hybrids - Titleist 818 H2 -  3(c-1) and 4(c-4) - Tensei CK Blue 70 stiff

Irons - Callaway Apex  CF 16 5-AW - True Temper XP 95 Steel Stiff

Wedges - Ping Glide 54 SS, 58 TS

Putter - Edel e1 Torque balanced

Indianapolis

5.5 Index

I usually buy mid-range balls. The last couple years have been Bridgestone Treo soft and Taylor Made Penta Speed. Decent performance for a hacker like me but not as financially painful as I watch them fly deep into the woods.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Played the Oncore Elixer today. It's a very good ball.

It feels soft on all shots except driver and maintained a mostly straight flight. I didn't have to deal with overspinning (losing it wide right or spinning off the green) like the B330S.

Around the greens, it was fine. I tend to think the lack of hop-n-stop had more to do with the conditions than the ball.

Speaking of condition, it's an extremely durable ball. I hit a few full wedges and played Plinko with trees but the ball held up and lost no performance.

I'll play these. Definitely glad I have them a shot. The logo is so unique and noticeable that I didn't even have to mark my ball.

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Played the Oncore Elixer today. It's a very good ball.

It feels soft on all shots except driver and maintained a mostly straight flight. I didn't have to deal with overspinning (losing it wide right or spinning off the green) like the B330S.

Around the greens, it was fine. I tend to think the lack of hop-n-stop had more to do with the conditions than the ball.

Speaking of condition, it's an extremely durable ball. I hit a few full wedges and played Plinko with trees but the ball held up and lost no performance.

I'll play these. Definitely glad I have them a shot. The logo is so unique and noticeable that I didn't even have to mark my ball.

You Definitly had some with some nice juice on them. You couldn't see it but the wedge you hit on the par 3 16th from down below the green. It had some very nice spin on it. Coming in on thst angle out of the stuff you were hitting out if was impressive.

Also the tee shot you hit with my AP2 on 9 had some nice spin on it back toward the hole.

I may look into picking up a dozen.

I've already posted here, but after the performance of my TP5X recently on the greens, and the distance I've been seeing, even into the wind, there can't be many better balls out there. I've never had a ball back-up like this one on full or partial shots. If you haven't tried these, you need to!

This is the one I wanted to read. Thanks

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

The more I'm playing the Cally Chrome Soft the better I like them. Don't know why I took so long to give them a try.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

You Definitly had some with some nice juice on them. You couldn't see it but the wedge you hit on the par 3 16th from down below the green. It had some very nice spin on it. Coming in on thst angle out of the stuff you were hitting out if was impressive.

Also the tee shot you hit with my AP2 on 9 had some nice spin on it back toward the hole.

I may look into picking up a dozen.

Well well. I guess I just needed the view from the gallery. It did have really nice stopping power on the iron shots and usually finished close to its pitch mark with the hybrid so maybe I'm underselling the spin.

The more I'm playing the Cally Chrome Soft the better I like them. Don't know why I took so long to give them a try.

These are next up for me. I really enjoy the Hex Chrome balls I still have so I'm hoping the Chrome Softs perform even better.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

Well well. I guess I just needed the view from the gallery. It did have really nice stopping power on the iron shots and usually finished close to its pitch mark with the hybrid so maybe I'm underselling the spin.

These are next up for me. I really enjoy the Hex Chrome balls I still have so I'm hoping the Chrome Softs perform even better.

On 2 holes this morning I could have sworn I was short but when got to the green was pin high. The Chrome Soft is really cooking for me. Yesterday ran it back to back against AVX, no comparison Chrome Soft is my new “best friend”.

Rick

Left Hand, 

As of late, the 6 dozen :srixon-small: Q-Star's I won in the Super Bowl contest last year. :D

Free is always good

Rick

Left Hand, 

Started trying out the OnCore Elixr and they are pretty good it was tough to judge in the hard fast course I played but I am looking forward to seeing how it performs on a course I am used to playing.

Also excited to see what Snell is going to have coming out in 2018

Ping G410 LST 10.5 set -1* Flat Accra TZ5 65 M5

Callaway Epic Flash 15* set -1 Aldila ATX Blue 75TX

Ben Hogan FT Worth Hi 19* KBS Tour V X

Ben Hogan PTX Pro 4-P KBS Tour V X 2* Flat 4* loft increments

Hogan Equalizer 50* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 X 2* Flat

Hogan Equalizer 56* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 2* Flat

Hogan Equalizer 62* KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 2* Flat

EVNROLL ER7 P2 Aware Tour
Scotty Cameron Newport2 Buttonback P2 Aware Tour Grip
Snell MTB-X

Started trying out the OnCore Elixr and they are pretty good it was tough to judge in the hard fast course I played but I am looking forward to seeing how it performs on a course I am used to playing.

It could be that the fairways were soft, but I felt like I was losing distance with my woods. Will have to double check that when the courses dry up.

I came up short on some wedges but the rest of the irons maintained their "expected" distances.

I know as members of MGS, we try to avoid All the hype. But i am really curious to see what Callaway has done with the 2018 ball, supposedly its the ball that changes the ball that changed the ball 🧐

I know as members of MGS, we try to avoid All the hype. But i am really curious to see what Callaway has done with the 2018 ball, supposedly its the ball that changes the ball that changed the ball

Ooooo... truly a third level change. 

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

Played the Vice Pro+ for the last part of the season and loved them. I purchased a bunch of the Titleist AVX to try them and see if they are comparable or not but the weather hasn't been the greatest here in Illinois to give them a true test. Maybe I will take some to Arizona next month when I head down there.

Titleist 917 D2 9.5 Aldila Rogue Max Low X stiff flex 

Cobra F8+ 3-4 Wood 2knv green shaft 

Srixon U65 18 Steel Fiber i110x 

Srixon U65 4 iron Nippon Modus 3 Tour 120 X stiff

Srixon 765 5-PW Nippon Modus 3 Tour 120 X stiff flex standard length/ 1 degree flat

Vokey 52/56/60

Bettinardi SS28 Center Shafted Putter

Srixon Zstar XV 2019 

Right Handed

Champaign, IL

USGA handicap index 22.1

Twitter: @darrenp36

Instagram: @dpow36

I played the Bridgestone B330 Rx for the majority of the year. When the leaves started falling and temperatures dropped, I switched to the Bridgestone E6 Soft.

Of course I have had to adjust my short game to account for less check spin but I can say I might possibly be enjoying the game more than usual.

Next on my list to try is the Wilson Duo's.

I'm gonna see if one of the high-vis colors are easier to spot both in the air and nestled down in the rough/woods.

I went back to the tour preferred x and it has been great. I toyed around with the pro v1 and x as well as the tour preferred, and gained carry and distance over each.

My Mixed-Bag:

Driver:      :callaway-small: Mavrik Sub zero, ventus black 7x

Fairway:     Still looking!

Irons:         :mizuno-small:MP-18 MB 4-PW

Wedges:     Miura K Grinds

Putter:       Evnroll 1.2 blade

Ball:        :srixon-small: Z star XV

• 2 weeks later...

I'm a big srixon fan. They make some really good balls and have a ball to meet anyone's needs I find.

I've had a lot of success with the q star tour this year.

Hey, I too am a fan of Srixon balls, The Z star are really good and worth a try, Gave me a similar feel to Titleist Pro V1

I'm a ball ho just as much as I I'm with my clubs. With that being said I always end up with the Pro V1x in end of the season.

Srixon's are great balls if they had something in between the XV and regular Z.

Chrome soft is way too soft and I don't care for the X. Hopefully the new Chrome will be the ball that changes all balls.

TP5 and TP5x same as Srixon. The X is so long but doesn't hold the green.

Bridgestone I've never got along with, but I will give the new Tour B's a chance.

Atmos Blue 6S

Atmos Red 7S
 Atmos Blue 8S
Apex CF19 4-AW C-Taper Lite S
SM7's RAW 50F - 54S - 58M - 62M

Nike 006 Paul Casey Proto (Oven)

Nike 006 Rory Proto (Oven)

Pro V1 / Z-Star

I know as members of MGS, we try to avoid All the hype. But i am really curious to see what Callaway has done with the 2018 ball, supposedly its the ball that changes the ball that changed the ball

... Not challenging you, just using the above statement as a starting point. I know this is a mantra on MGS reviews but I have never bought into their anti hype which turns into MGS hype at times*. I think there is a huge difference between hype and marketing. There is not an OEM of any kind that does not market their product from cars to refrigerators to golf clubs. Every ball/club and even tee's are longer and straighter. No OEM is gonna say "Our new driver isn't any longer or straighter in the real world, even though we gained .89 yds and a 1.3 yd tighter dispersion in testing, but it has new materials that sound and look better, is a little more forgiving depending on your miss, but will not be more than just a little better than last years model, an some will find zero increase in performance and a few actually had poorer performance compared to last years model." 

... I think most of us are big boys and girls and understand marketing is the backbone of Capitalism. We can read what is hype and what is genuine advancements. I played many, many balls that performed no better than the previous model but maybe scuffed a little less or spun a hair more around the green or had a slightly better feel. But if I ignored every new ball that came out, I would not have discovered the TP5x that did give me a performance boost. The right golfer may definitely find a performance boost with the new Callaway Chrome Soft and the only way to find out is try some, then hopefully post their experience and others can decide if the ball might be worth trying. We are equipment nuts. :wacko: I love to play last years Titleist ProV1x PRACTICE balls when I am working on something in a practice round. I usually find zero difference between it and the new Titleist but ya never know unless you try them. Of course many are completely happy with previous years balls that were played on all the tours with great success and they are much cheaper. Others like trying the new stuff and may or may not find a new ball is better for their game.

... When I was in Florida last month playing after a 6 week lay off, I lost 6 balls in one round playing an unfamiliar courses in 25+ mph winds. B;ind shots were brutal as were any shots hit poorly that would usually be in the rough just off the fairway but ended up in water or thick brush. The 2 guys I played with broke out a new dozen on the first tee and had to restock at the turn as they lost all 12 balls on the front 9. They had new ProV1's and picked up some cheap  ladies balls in the clubhouse. They would never have played in those conditions (me neither) if we were not on vacation and hadn't already booked the round. Having new expensive TP5x would have been throwing money away and I played my ProV1x PRACTICE balls which worked as well as any ball in those extreme conditions.

* edit: I do enjoy MGS reviews and think they are valuable for every golfer. It is just the "anti hype" I object to.   

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

... Not challenging you, just using the above statement as a starting point. I know this is a mantra on MGS reviews but I have never bought into their anti hype which turns into MGS hype at times*. I think there is a huge difference between hype and marketing. There is not an OEM of any kind that does not market their product from cars to refrigerators to golf clubs. Every ball/club and even tee's are longer and straighter. No OEM is gonna say "Our new driver isn't any longer or straighter in the real world, even though we gained .89 yds and a 1.3 yd tighter dispersion in testing, but it has new materials that sound and look better, is a little more forgiving depending on your miss, but will not be more than just a little better than last years model, an some will find zero increase in performance and a few actually had poorer performance compared to last years model." 

... I think most of us are big boys and girls and understand marketing is the backbone of Capitalism. We can read what is hype and what is genuine advancements. I played many, many balls that performed no better than the previous model but maybe scuffed a little less or spun a hair more around the green or had a slightly better feel. But if I ignored every new ball that came out, I would not have discovered the TP5x that did give me a performance boost. The right golfer may definitely find a performance boost with the new Callaway Chrome Soft and the only way to find out is try some, then hopefully post their experience and others can decide if the ball might be worth trying. We are equipment nuts. :wacko: I love to play last years Titleist ProV1x PRACTICE balls when I am working on something in a practice round. I usually find zero difference between it and the new Titleist but ya never know unless you try them. Of course many are completely happy with previous years balls that were played on all the tours with great success and they are much cheaper. Others like trying the new stuff and may or may not find a new ball is better for their game.

... When I was in Florida last month playing after a 6 week lay off, I lost 6 balls in one round playing an unfamiliar courses in 25+ mph winds. B;ind shots were brutal as were any shots hit poorly that would usually be in the rough just off the fairway but ended up in water or thick brush. The 2 guys I played with broke out a new dozen on the first tee and had to restock at the turn as they lost all 12 balls on the front 9. They had new ProV1's and picked up some cheap  ladies balls in the clubhouse. They would never have played in those conditions (me neither) if we were not on vacation and hadn't already booked the round. Having new expensive TP5x would have been throwing money away and I played my ProV1x PRACTICE balls which worked as well as any ball in those extreme conditions.

* edit: I do enjoy MGS reviews and think they are valuable for every golfer. It is just the "anti hype" I object to.   

Well said - if you're the type of person not to get hyped about a new product, you probably wouldn't have found your way to MGS in the first place. I'd demo every conforming club/ball in the world if I could, new stuff is always fun!

There's no doubt in my mind that I will try the 2018 Chromesoft. I hit some of the longest total drives with that ball last year, but I was sucking them off greens with my wedges, and ultimately decided that I just couldn't control the ball enough to game them. I'm not a high spin player by any means, but somehow I was pitching shots pin high and then watching them come back 20 feet with the Chromesoft. Didn't have a chance to try the X because right now I'm loving the Tour B XS - big thanks to MGS and Bridgestone for the sample packs :) I already ordered another dozen XS. On rough days like you described during your Florida trip, I'm playing Vice Pros, and also in practice rounds.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

I'm still happy with current ball Chrome Soft & Soft X. They seemed to give me the best distance and feel. Doesn't mean I won't fall in love with another ball this Spring.

Rick

Left Hand, 

With the colder temps, I am gaming the Wilson Duo. The lower compression really helps.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

For now prov1/v1x...

Gamer ball for city/association tourneys is Z-star

For ‘18, looking to try Vice and/or Cut urethane.

Maybe give snell MTB another go.

WITB 2021
Driver: Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo 9* w/ C.Kua Stiff

FW: Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo 15* w/ C.Kua Stiff

HY: Cleveland Launcher Halo 19* w/ C.Kua Stiff 

Irons: Titleist 716 AP1 4-PW w/ KBS 90 Stiff

Wedges: Vokey SM8 50*, 54*, & 60^

Putter: Scotty Cameron Studio Laguna 2 OR OG Futura

Ball: :titelist-small: ProV1/V1x OR Chrome Soft TT

Bag: Sun Mountain 2019 4.5 14way carry

Clothes: Nike OR Under Armour 

I play the Cut Grey ball. I purchased a sleeve after hearing about them on a podcast and I'm really happy with them. They really are similar to the big boys in terms of performance, I can get 2 dozen for the price of less than 1 of the big boys boxes. They even offer trial sleeves, go see for yourself.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: Ping G400Max 9* Accra FX250

FW: Cobra King F7 14* Accra FX200F

Hybrids: Ping G410 19* Accra FX200H

Irons/Wedges: Taylormade M4 True Temper Rifle 5.5

Putter: Scotty Cameron Futura Phantom (2004)

Ball: Titleist ProV1X

Shoes: TRUElinkswear 

Bag: MNML Golf MR1 Black

I play the Cut Grey ball. I purchased a sleeve after hearing about them on a podcast and I'm really happy with them. They really are similar to the big boys in terms of performance, I can get 2 dozen for the price of less than 1 of the big boys boxes. They even offer trial sleeves, go see for yourself.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

$20/dz on the website for top ball. WOW. I'm definitely interested.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W