New Japanese Company - SAQRA GOLF

Our Sponsors

I can't be the only one who looks at that logo and sees a qr barcode right?

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

When I first clicked on this post I started noticing that I didn't know anyone. I thought.... where did all these new members come from? Some had a ton of comments too. Then I noticed the original post was from 2010 ! LOL I guess I have 2 questions? What became of the clubs and the members?

My Sun Mountain bag currently includes:   TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 771CSI 5i - PW and TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png PFC Micro Tour-c 52°, 56°, 60 wedges

:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 10.5*, TWGTLogo2.png.06c802075f4d211691d88895b3f34b75.png 929-HS FW4 16.5* 

:edel-golf-1: Willimette w/GolfPride Contour

When I first clicked on this post I started noticing that I didn't know anyone. I thought.... where did all these new members come from? Some had a ton of comments too. Then I noticed the original post was from 2010 ! LOL I guess I have 2 questions? What became of the clubs and the members?

They come and go -- forums are like a river. You never step in the same one twice.  :rolleyes:

What's in the bag:

Driver:  Sub 70 639D - 9.5; :cleveland-small: Launcher HB Turbo; :mizuno-small: ST 190 
FW Wood: :tour-edge: Tour Edge EXS 220 - 15*; :mizuno-small: ST 180 14*
Hybrids:  PXG 0311 22
Utility Irons: :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model Utilities 18, 21, 24*;  Lynx VT Stinger - 16*
Irons::wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged; :benhogan-small:PTx Pro, :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; :wilson_staff_small: Progressives (circa 1993)

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX -2, :benhogan-small:Riviera 52-56-60; :wilson_staff_small: Staff Model
Putter:   :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8,  :benhogan-small:Baby Ben

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B X (2020); :srixon-small: Z-STAR XV

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

They come and go -- forums are like a river. You never step in the same one twice. :rolleyes:

sounds like the Brazos river to a T

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

Those sure are pretty, but I'm afflicted with tunnel vision now.

As long as Hogan is the only company offering forty-four lofts and no club numbers in their PTx / FW-15 / FW-15 lines, nobody who doesn't follow will be on my radar.  I have a serious neuron blockage on this issue. 

Theoretically, I'm not insane.  Observation might lead some to other conclusions, but I have actually been tested.

As long as I'm on my meds, I'm supposed to be good.

But those bastards at Hogan have scratched a decades old itch to the point where after buying a set last year, I'm actually considering another one.  That sort of suggests that I be re-tested.

Ten Club Set.gif

• 6 months later...

currently gaming the 1150 5-P with ns pro superpeening red.  gaming the inb uti 24 degrees for the 4 iron. 

the 1150 feels absolutely amazing. I've played Epon 701, AF tour CB, Miura MB 5005. The 1150 irons are forged by Endo, but doesn't cost as much as the Epon stuff now a days. Saqra is like Epon 7,8 years ago. With the 1150 it's like buying Epon stuff with USDM clubs money. 

the CG is low for bladed irons, if you're considering the 2018, I suggest go for the 1150 since the forgiveness of these felt almost the same as any other CB type irons. 

Damn those are some sexy irons!!!

Driver (main): Cobra F9 Speedback (9.0) with Fujikura Atmos 7X (Avalanche White) 

Driver (back-up): Titliest 915 D3 (9.5) with Fujikura Speeder Shaft 757 (Tour Stiff)

3 Wood: Callaway Epic Sub-Zero (15 degrees) in Rogue Max 75g stiff shaft

Hybrid: Callaway Apex 20 degree with Kurokage 80g Stiff Shaft

Irons: PING i200 4-PW in XP 95 shafts with S300 flex (+ 3 iron)

Wedges: Titleist Vokey SM6 - 50

Callaway MD4 - 56 & 60 degrees

Putter: Taylormade TP Collection Soto

Golf Ball: Titliest Pro V1X, Srixon Z-Star ZV & Taylormade TP5X