jlukes

What grips are you using?

Personally, I didn't care for the CP2. It's too squishy and I felt like I had to grip the club even harder to get some stability throughout the swing. For me it has the opposite effect GP probably intended. Even though they cost me $$, I still had them stripped off in favor of some Lamkins because they were also costing me shots.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I've only ever gamed the Plus4s, so I'm anxious to try new things. What Lamkins did you go with?

Personally, I didn't care for the CP2. It's too squishy and I felt like I had to grip the club even harder to get some stability throughout the swing. For me it has the opposite effect GP probably intended. Even though they cost me $$, I still had them stripped off in favor of some Lamkins because they were also costing me shots.

Glad you commented. Not a fan of squishy! Probably go the MCC plus 4, got standard MCCs on driver, fairways ,hybrid and like the feel

• Like 1

Pure Pro grips. Just changed this season but like them so far.

I've played Multicompounds on all of my clubs recently and I really like them. I've got a chance to try the new S-Tech from Superstroke and I'm going to be putting those in play shortly.

Use the new GP Align grew up on Victory full cord ribbed and live this new version

I've only ever gamed the Plus4s, so I'm anxious to try new things. What Lamkins did you go with?

Lamkin Crossline. They're a little bit cheaper but I chose them because there's no forced orientation alignments so I can change the settings without spinning my grip out of whack. The grips themselves are a tiny bit tacky but firm like a VW seat.

I have the MCC on my irons and will probably change my driver/3W to the MCC Align once I settle on the settings

I've ways just used Tour Wraps. They're a little sticky for hot/humid, they're cheap, and they're easy to build up and install. Plus you can get them in lots of colors. I probably change them more often than I would if I used a more expensive grip just to put in a new color scheme. My last iron set that I was reshafting I bought white ferrules on eBay and put white grips on to match and was really happy with the look

Sent from my Nexus 6P using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

I currently have the MCC plus 4's in all my clubs but I am going to go back to the NDMC grips. 

Stock grips on everything except my wedges which are standard size Winn Dri-Tac. Been meaning to replace my putter grip, but haven't decided if I want to go the Super Stroke route or switch it up

Picked the Lamkin UTX for my Cobra Connect grip... hope it works out!  Heard a lot of good things about Lamkin grips... and they're very affordable!

I have the Golf Pride Tour wrap on every club. I love them

Just put GP MCC Plus 4 Midsize (and an additional 2 wraps) on all 13 clubs, with the slim superstroke on my Evnroll ER2. Love them so far for my big paws ha! Crazy how many people play the wrong grip size. Spent a whole day hitting different sizes with different wraps and finally settled on what I said above. I don't think you can really get fit, you just need to test them all and whatever helps you get a good grip with the least amount of tension is the answer!

I bought some new Ping I200 irons this year and they came with Ping 5L and I love the grips probably put them on all my clubs. They are also not very expensive being a rubber grip.

I'm due to regrip my irons. Have been thinking about going to the original Chamois. Lots of color options and affordable...

Picked the Lamkin UTX for my Cobra Connect grip... hope it works out! Heard a lot of good things about Lamkin grips... and they're very affordable!

I had the wrap in cord ones, not overly impressed. Got slick to quickly IMO.
  • Like 1

I had the wrap in cord ones, not overly impressed. Got slick to quickly IMO.

Oh no!  They are supposed to be the exact opposite... good when it gets humid/wet out... 

Best way to describe it is the surface seemed to harden. I did clean with dawn and hot water. Still had grip but personally just prefer the feel & texture of GP MCCs

• Like 1