TESTERS WANTED! ×

Scotty Cameron 2010 ICC Hollywood Prototype Putter

GolfSpy_X

I find it funny that that is marked as a prototype. Don't get me wrong, it looks great, but that's the same design as one of the California series putters.

I don't see a California on the website that anyway resembles this. Perhaps the Coronado? No cavity though. Perhaps the Monterey? But totally different hosel, it definitely resembles more the "softail" from mills. Good call sactown.

I don't see a California on the website that anyway resembles this. Perhaps the Coronado? No cavity though. Perhaps the Monterey? But totally different hosel, it definitely resembles more the "softail" from mills. Good call sactown.

Actually i was wrong. It is a new design, but still pretty similar to the California Monterey and the Circa '62 #2. Not the same though, I'll give you that.

• 4 weeks later...
  • SPY VIP

Amazes me that people still buy these recycled models with a new name and new finish.

In relation to other Cameron putters, that head shape isn't a prototype since it's essentially a Studio Design 2.5 ...

titleist-scotty-cameron-studio-design-2-5-putter.jpg

#TruthDigest

Amazes me that people still buy these recycled models with a new name and new finish.

Amazes me people will pay that kind of money for a CNC milled putter that was not even made by Cameron, like all of his other putters. The whole Cameron thing is nothing more than a charade. Has he or the company that bears his name ever really made a putter?

Driver: Titleist 915 D3 11.5* 42.50"
3 Wood: Titleist 915 F 15*  40.25"
5 Wood: Titleist 915 F 18* 39.50"
7 Wood: Titleist 915 F 21* 39.25"
Hybrids: Titleist 913 H 24* 38.50" & 27* 37.50" 
Irons: Titleist DCI 990 6 thru 9 -0.5"
Wedges: Titleist DCI 990 49* and Vokey SM 52.08 & 56.14 -0.5"
Ball: Titleist 2015 Pro V1x
Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron 2014 Select Newport w/SS 3.0 34.00"

"Golf doesn't build character; it reveals it."

It looks like the dog/bull on the sole is pooping

that's because it knows this putter is the sh*t

major sickness here...have to have it...i want one i want one i want one!

wanna know the secret to satisfying a woman everytime?...................................................................................................................................................who cares

In relation to other Cameron putters, that head shape isn't a prototype since it's essentially a Studio Design 2.5 ...

titleist-scotty-cameron-studio-design-2-5-putter.jpg

Aha! I was right, I just didn't go far enough back.

I'm not a huge fan of the Studio Design models, but the Studio Design headcovers are my favorites of his. :)

Archived