GolfSpy Barbajo

TESTERS ANNOUNCED: The Cobra Connect Challenge!

Michael & Texas

Callaway XR 16/Grafalloy Prolite 35S Stiff

112 MPH Swing Speed and 285 Yards Average Distance

Facebook/Michael Constantine Jr.   Instagram/jr.michaelconstantine

Iphone 6S Plus

Look fun but as I am doing a test currently I don't think I would be eligible

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Your first name & home state or province - Clete, Nebraska

Your current driver/shaft combo - Titleist 710 D3, Project X 65g Stiff Shaft

Your driver swing speed and average distance - 105mph SS, 265yd avg.

Your Twitter/Facebook/Instagram names - Twitter: cdewispelare, Facebook: Clete DeWispelare (cdewispelare), Instagram: cdewispelare

Your Smart Phone type (iPhone or Android) - Android

1. Bob, British Columbia
  2. Cobra Fly Z with VLCT - Sp Stiff flex +95
  3. Swing speed 105 - avg around 260 yds
  4. Twitter RAP976
  5. Smart phone is 1Phone

Roth /Kentucky

Taylormade M2/Oban Devotion 5 03Flex 55GMS

98-100/250-260

Roth Coleman Facebook

iPhone 6S

Jeff (Southern) California

Callaway Razr Exterme 11.5 65g Regular Aldila

SS 92  Avg 230 yds

No social media

LG  Android

I already play Cobra irons and love them. Would be fun to try the new drivers with Arccos.

Nick - California

Callaway 2015 XR - Project X LZ 6.0

SS 105mph / Carry avg 245

Twitter/IG: @n_c_r_93

iPhone

Thanks!

Jacob, New Hampshire

Nike Covert 2.0/Kuro Kage stock shaft

95 to 100mph, 240 to 250 yards

Iphone 7+

Jason, WA

Callaway XR 10.5* Aldila One 85 Stiff flex shaft +1"/With Arccos Driver sensor.

AVG-SS: 100 mph, ~250 Total distance

Twitter:jasbday35

Facebook: facebook.com/jasbday35

Instagram:  jasbday35

Your Smart Phone type: Android Galaxy S8

TJ/ South Carolina

Ping G LSTour 65 S (tipped 1/2")

104mpg 268 avg carry(cgQuad)

FB- Thomas Barker

IG- TarheelTJ

iPhone 7S

David / Georgia

PXG 0811X with Veylix Rome 688 Stiff

90-95 mph / 220-230 yards

Twitter: David Ball / Facebook: David R. Ball / Instagram: David Ball

iPhone

Your first name & home state or province: Braden Powers Ohio

Your current driver/shaft combo: Ping G30LS Aldila Rogue 125MSI Laser Etched stiff

Your driver swing speed and average distance: 100mph and my carry is 260

Your Twitter/Facebook/Instagram names: Twitter= Eccra and Instagram: bradenpowers

Your Smart Phone type (iPhone or Android): I have both since I right mobile apps for a living

Mike New Jersey

917 Rogue Tour Stiff

95-100. 240-259

themikematthews insta and twitter

iPhone

Tom, California

Cobra F6+ Matrix Black Tie 65M4

Swing Speed is about 100 to 105 Average Distance is about 260

Twitter: @tsulliv1 Facebook: tsullivan1

Android

Jeff, Kentucky

Titleist 905T w/ graffaloy blue stiff

107 - 110, 270y

Rocketmutt on IG, @eilers_jeff on Twitter

Android

Good luck to all, this is one awesome testing.

Frank from South Carolina

Wilson Triton with senior flex shaft

80 mph averaging 195yds carry

No Facebook, etc

Iphone

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Mike

Florida

109mph, 265yds

Srixon Z765, Mizayaki X6666, 10.5*

Facebook- mike.brincko

Android HTC

Jim

Pennsylvania

95 to 102..... Never far enough !!!

Taylormade SLDR Tried other drivers but never comfortable.

No Facebook

Iphone6

Hello from Germany. Hope to have the chance to be part of this raffle.

Your first name & home state or province: Frank Schuhmann; Bavaria, Germany

Your current driver/shaft combo: TaylerMade Burner 2.0; RH; regular shaft

Your driver swing speed and average distance: Round abut 90 Mph; about 200yards

Your Twitter/Facebook/Instagram names:

Twitter: Frank E. Schuhmann ==>> @bavariangolfer

Facebook: Frank Schuhmann ==>> https://www.facebook.com/frank.schuhmann.98

Instagram: Frank Schuhmann ==>> f_schuhmann

Your Smart Phone type (iPhone or Android): iPhone (7 plus)

Now crossing my fingers....

Choose a German user... Puma & Cobra need a Germn player !!!

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Daily Deals

• Sponsors

• Our Sponsors

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Apptunix

• By DPattGolf
      I fairly new to interacting in the forums and I'm obviously not as connected in the industry as many of you are but I figured why not post this here and see what everyone thinks. Now this may have been previously mentioned (If so apologize for the double post) but I was getting some question answered by someone at Arccos and they mentioned that they have a new sensor set coming that would essentially open up the availability of Cobra Connect to everyone and not just Cobra users. The set would presumably replace the 14 screw sensors with 13 grips with specialized sensors (likely the same one used by Cobra) and 1 putter screw. Wish I had more solid evidence than just a conversation to share with everyone but its still a really cool possibility that I hope becomes a reality. 
    • By GolfSpy Barbajo
      (5) Testers Announced:
      Cobra Connect Challenge II

The Full Bag Edition

Please read this one carefully gang, as it's a BIGGIE!!! And it's more than just a club review - it's a season long experiment in golf improvement.

Welcome to MyGolfSpy's 2nd annual Cobra Connect Challenge - and we're making it bigger and better than ever.  We're looking for FIVE of you to spend the rest of the golf season with a full bag - yes, a full bag - of Cobra's KING F8 gear equipped with the ARCCOS-powered Cobra Connect System.

We'll outfit you with a complete set of Cobra F8's, from driver, fairway and hybrids to irons and wedges - all customized to your specs - as well as MyGolfSpy's newly crowned Most Wanted Stand Bag, the Cobra Ultralight. Your job? Spend the season with your Cobra gear and use the Cobra Connect system to analyze your game, focus your practice and see how much you can improve.

Year Long Competition

Our 5 testers will spend the season competing against each other for some great prizes provided by Cobra-Puma, and all you have to do is what you'd do anyway - play golf and work to shoot lower scores. 

To start, Cobra will send you a full ARCCOS 360 set for use with your current gamers. You'll spend a month setting a performance baseline, and once you get your new Cobra gear, you'll spend the rest of the year playing, tracking your data and discussing your journey here in the MyGolfSpy Forum and on Social Media. 

This is gonna be, as they say, a hoot!

How To Apply:

This review opportunity is open to any golfer in the U.S. or Canada, so in this thread - please tell us the following:

1. Your first name and home state or province

2. Your current set makeup

3. Your current handicap

4. Your goals for the 2018 golf season

Again, the commitment on your part is to game your new Cobra gear for the remainder of the season and share your journey both here in the MyGolfSpy Forum and on Social Media. 

Good luck to all, and we'll be announcing our 5 testers right here next week!

Thank you to everyone that applied, this was a very tough challenge to narrow it down to just five. If you weren't selected for this testing, you won't have to wait long.  Another great one will be announced in the next couple days!!   We keep it rollin on MGS

Congratulations:  And follow all their progress on the social media outlets below:

Hardcore Looper Follow at FB: mike.eovino Twiter: @meovino IG: hardcorelooper
      Joyzee10
      Fozcycle  Follow at: FB: Foster Atteberry, Twitter: @fozcycle, Instagram: fozcycle
      MDGolfHacker Follow at: FB:MD golf hacker Twitter: @mdgolfhacker IG: mdgolfhacker 
      Reesedw

You all will be receiving a PM very shortly with the next step!   We are confident you're going to knock this challenge out of the park, and we can't wait to follow along with your progress.
    • By GolfSpy Barbajo
      Some product news from ARCCOS...

Arccos Golf Launches Player Dashboard 2.0 With Shot Editing, Data Visualizations, Metric Distances Option and More  
      STAMFORD, Conn. – October 10, 2017 â€“ Arccos Golf today announced the launch of version 2.0 of its Player Dashboard, which now includes shot editing, new data visualizations, metric distances and filtering options.

A proven game improvement tool that's trusted by golfers and instructors worldwide, the Player Dashboard is free to users of the Arccos 360 app. It facilitates deep dives into round, hole and shot histories, analytics for every game aspect and easy-to-grasp breakdowns of performance trends. The insights it delivers have directly contributed to the remarkable handicap improvement Arccos 360 users realize – an average of 2.77 strokes in one year.

“The products and features we develop are consistently informed by feedback received from our rapidly-expanding and highly-engaged community of users,” says Sal Syed, Arccos Co-Founder and CEO. “Adding shot editing to the Player Dashboard was among the top suggestions. Early response to this and the other enhancements has been tremendous.”

Beyond the v2.0 Player Dashboard, Arccos has introduced a series of acclaimed products and features in 2017. Principal among these is Arccos Caddie, golf's first artificial intelligence platform. Developed in partnership with Microsoft and powered by the Microsoft Azure cloud, Arccos Caddie helps golfers of all skill levels shoot lower scores by making smarter, data-driven decisions on the course.

Arccos Caddie leverages the golf industry's richest data set – over 120 million shots hit by the Arccos community, as well as precise elevation data and 368 million geotagged data points on more than 40,000 courses – while also accounting for weather conditions like wind speed, wind direction, precipitation, temperature and more. The platform can be used by anyone, on nearly any hole in the world, regardless of whether a golfer has previously played the course.

“Through the power of data, Arccos users are already improving at a rate that's 36.4x faster than the average player,” added Syed. “With the enhanced Player Dashboard, Arccos Caddie and our other offerings, we're helping every player save even more strokes each round by providing the type of strategic insights that were previously available only to PGA TOUR pros.”

For more information, please visit: www.arccosgolf.com.

Additional Resources: Arccos Caddie Video Blog Facebook Instagram Twitter YouTube
  • Recent Topics

• Latest from the Blog

• Happy Birthday Today!