03trdblack

SOLD_UST Mamiya Recoil 460 F2 5-GW (7) Graphite Senior Flex Parallel Tip .370 - PXG

Our Sponsors

Selling a perfect set of 5-GW (7 total) Recoil F2 460 Series Iron Shafts .370 Parallel Tip professional pulled from a set of PXG 0311 irons.  The F2 flex designation is Senior or "A" Flex.  The grips are PXG branded Pure Pro grips and are almost brand new in condition.

The 5 iron shaft measures 37.25" from grip cap to shaft tip.  The Pure Grips have a grip cap that measures 1/4" so the graphite shaft will measure 37" without a grip.  The 5 iron measured 38.25" when shafted.  Each shaft decreases in length 1/2" (6 iron is 1/2" less than 5 iron shaft, etc).  Specs from the UST website are listed below:

Description Flex Weight Torque Launch Butt OD Tip OD Tip Parallel Length Recoil 460 F2 A 63g 5.2° High 0.596" 0.370" 5.5" 41"

Description from the website:

Finally, a revolutionary technology that will change how you think about iron shafts. UST Mamiya's new recoil iron shafts are a game changer. In the past, heavy weight graphite iron shafts felt dead and stiff. With UST Mamiya's exclusive recoilâ„¢ technology, we have brought feel back into the shaft, while allowing players to hit a wide range of shots that result in better distance control and pin seeking accuracy. 

By positioning over 19 different layers within the shaft, we were able to create a design that outperforms the best steel shafts in the market. 

I would be happy to provide pictures on request.  SOLD

Hey thanks for the interest but these were sold quite a while ago. I guess I didn't indicate that, sorry about that. 

3 hours ago, 03trdblack said:

Hey thanks for the interest but these were sold quite a while ago. I guess I didn't indicate that, sorry about that. 

I'll close the thread for you and mark it sold. 

• Like 1