Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

Getting Fit

That's great advice, Phoenix. Thx 👊🏾

Sent from my Nexus 6P using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I mean, great advice, revkev!

Even on days when I play terribly, I still love this great game.

Wilson C300 5-sw

Old TaylorMade driver and putter. Need to update both!

• 2 weeks later...

Don't want to hijack your thread but I think this also pertains to your situation.

I got fitted awhile ago and was pretty much getting back in the game and since then my game has changed significantly. Is it common to get specs changed/refitted after awhile?

Sent via Pony Express

Don't want to hijack your thread but I think this also pertains to your situation.

I got fitted awhile ago and was pretty much getting back in the game and since then my game has changed significantly. Is it common to get specs changed/refitted after awhile?

Sent via Pony Express

It's all good 👊🏾 Hijack away! This is a great question.

Wilson C300 5-sw

It's all good 👊🏾 Hijack away! This is a great question.

How'd your fitting go?

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

• 2 weeks later...

How'd your fitting go?

Hey, thx for asking. Haven't gone yet. Been on the grind for work. Also decided to take a step back from getting fitted and I'm going to get some lessons first. Will probably do both at the same place. Looking at golftec and maybe miles of golf. Any recommendations for lessons?

Wilson C300 5-sw

Hey, thx for asking. Haven't gone yet. Been on the grind for work. Also decided to take a step back from getting fitted and I'm going to get some lessons first. Will probably do both at the same place. Looking at golftec and maybe miles of golf. Any recommendations for lessons?

Golf tech is reputable and darn that work always getting in the way!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

As Rev said Golftec I'd very reputable. But a bit expensive. They are running an August 20% off. So that my make it worth while.

Kieldog (I think that's his current name. Ha) recently went to Miles of Golf and can't say enough good about it. I have heard that from others as well.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Golftec definitely has all the latest and greatest technology, I looked at them for lessons but there were two main reasons I chose not to. 1) I didn't want to hit into a net or off a mat 2) I talked to 2 of the guys, first one was just starting out and wanted someone more experience, second guy I just didn't get the warm fuzzy feeling, it felt like I was more interested then he was.

As someone that has been looking for a quality instructor, I'd strongly suggest you just have a 5 min conversation with them before you sign up. I think personality is almost as important as ability.

Golftec definitely has all the latest and greatest technology, I looked at them for lessons but there were two main reasons I chose not to. 1) I didn't want to hit into a net or off a mat 2) I talked to 2 of the guys, first one was just starting out and wanted someone more experience, second guy I just didn't get the warm fuzzy feeling, it felt like I was more interested then he was.

As someone that has been looking for a quality instructor, I'd strongly suggest you just have a 5 min conversation with them before you sign up. I think personality is almost as important as ability.

Sage advice. Thx for taking the time to chime in and help me. Agreed, personality and love for what you do makes a huge difference. Will definitely have that 5 minute chat, too 👊🏾

Wilson C300 5-sw

As Rev said Golftec I'd very reputable. But a bit expensive. They are running an August 20% off. So that my make it worth while.

Kieldog (I think that's his current name. Ha) recently went to Miles of Golf and can't say enough good about it. I have heard that from others as well.

Heck of a deal, 20% off. Miles of golf, I've only read very good things about them, too. Thx for offering your help and wisdom to me 👊🏾

Wilson C300 5-sw

Golf tech is reputable and darn that work always getting in the way!

Yep. Especially tough sometimes as a business owner. But I've got no complaints. I love what I do. Just adjust and keep moving forward. I'll have more time coming up. Thx for your wisdom. I appreciate your help 👊🏾

Wilson C300 5-sw

Archived