Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

Redneck Tale

BIG STU

I agree that red neck knows has no boundaries. I live in Pennsylvania and I train my hunting dogs more than I golf. If I am not golfing I'm wearing camo or carhartts.

Sent from my LG-H820 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I used to work with a guy who was from the area where Pennsylvania, Kentucky and West Virginia sorta meet. He described himself as a Pennsytuckian. He would tell you with pride and no bones about it that he was a proud Hillbilly Redneck (his exact words). It was funny when we used to get bad storms here at the beach they always come up through the Gulf Of Mexico. But he did not say Gulf of Mexico he always said "The GOLF of Mexico". Good fellow needless to say we got along fine and really worked good together. He was the Plant Manager at a concrete plant and I was a mechanic. He would always tell me "Stuey rig that truck to get that load off do not make me come out of the office and show you how to Hillbilly rig that truck" I would always tell him that the day I needed a Pennsytuckian to show me how to rig I would quit. We always got a laugh out of that. He was perfectly capable though. I have seen him many times rig something on the plant to get the last few loads of concrete batched until one of us mechanics could get there to fix it. One of the big bosses remarked to him one day about un rigging something. He told him Stuey can do it he can un rig and fix anything I rig he thinks like I do. The big boss replied "that is scary" but we got it done

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Pennsyltuki is a word I use often seems like the area of Pennsylvania I live in fits the bill pretty well.

Sent from my LG-H820 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

haha That Pennsyltuki is some funny stuff! 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Archived