Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

New dress code for LPGA

tony@CIC

No more plunging necklines, leggings or short skirts. Looks like Paige Spiranac will have to get a new wardrobe.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

What or maybe, who was behind this.  Was there someone wearing something recently that was deemed too inappropriate?

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

What or maybe, who was behind this.  Was there someone wearing something recently that was deemed too inappropriate?

A commentator on the Golf Channel suggested that this had more to do with the Symetra tour than the ladies on the LPGA.   Perhaps, the tour is letting its future members understand to remain professional so to speak.   Personally, I have seen nothing or no one on the LPGA that crossed what I would consider to be a tasteful line.   But I guess there are limits, I would not want to see ShanShan "Jenny" Feng in a bikini and I like her because she seems like a very personable and pleasant person. 

A commentator on the Golf Channel suggested that this had more to do with the Symetra tour than the ladies on the LPGA.   Perhaps, the tour is letting its future members understand to remain professional so to speak.   Personally, I have seen nothing or no one on the LPGA that crossed what I would consider to be a tasteful line.   But I guess there are limits, I would not want to see ShanShan "Jenny" Feng in a bikini and I like her because she seems like a very personable and pleasant person. 

Well along those lines, I'm glad the PGA Tour has guidelines as well, I don't think I'd want to see John Daily or Duffy Waldorf in wife beaters...lol

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

I always thought the girls with the short skirts had shorts under them so it's not like they are showing their cooters. Just  pretty legs to keep the ratings up and such.  

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Well along those lines, I'm glad the PGA Tour has guidelines as well, I don't think I'd want to see John Daily or Duffy Waldorf in wife beaters...lol

The thing is, they wouldn't ever wear that, if they even had the chance. I don't know why John Daly's pants, or Fowler's highlighter orange pants on Sunday, are considered more professional-looking than a pair of plain black shorts. There are too many pretentious people with large sticks up their butts in golf. That is the reason they have a hard time getting people to watch and play.

I'll admit that golf is a little more socially "cool" to play than it was before, but it's stuff like this that keeps the appeal less "fun."

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

I've thought  for years it would  be good for the guys  to wear shorts from say June - September.   It's too frigging hot in the summer months to wear long pants. I'm not saying wear cargo shorts or blue jean shorts but nice dress shorts would  not hurt one thing. 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Not sure why this needed changing, I do know there were some that didn't like Michelle Wie's new racerback shirts, but I don't see the harm.....heck I'm more put off by the collarless shirts the Nike guys have been wearing

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

Everyone just needs to relax. People are way too uptight about everything these days.

Nothing to do with dress code. But I didn't make a tee time 2 weeks ago and this kid wasn't going to let me play.... I said look man, take a look out that window. There isn't a sole in sight, he actually turned away 4 guys in front of me.

I gave him a business lecture and asked what his boss would think about turning away customers. College kid that doesn't even play golf running the show.

I looked at the tee times and there wasn't a single one booked. WTF....? Another problem, and I drove 35 minutes to play. I don't usually make a tee time as a single because it messes things up. I almost put it on my ban list, but that would take away half of my courses to play...

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Probably a result of old money up tight sponsors putting the bug in the ear of tour officials. The LPGA may be hurting for sponsorship, but what it needs more is eyeballs on the screen.

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

What the LPGA needs is for the USA players to step up their game.  No Americans is the top 10 at the U.S Women's Open.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I don't see an issue with the new regulations myself. It's only gonna change things for a select few players and was probably written with them in mind. I'll bet it blows over pretty quickly.

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

Archived