The Official Evershady GoHomeWith Beef thread from The Open

evershady

That's awesome man. Have a blast!

Tazz

Grip n Rip it

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Loving the Pirates hat Beef is wearing!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver - Tour Edge Exotics XCG 7 Beta w/ Paderson shaft 44"

Fairway Metal - :nike-small: Vapor Fly 15* w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 65F 43"

Irons - :taylormade-small: SLDR 4i-pw w/ KBS Tour C-Taper 90S

Wedges - :edel-golf-1: 54* and 58* Digger grind

Putter - :scotty-cameron-1: 2015 GoLo 3 33"

Day two was going much like day one. But 17 Beef had a shank that led to 3 more before getting to the green. Still looking good for the cut though. Conditions were tough. An supposed to get tougher. Also i might have caught a Trump chopper in one of the photos also got the Claret Jug. 20170721_112814.jpeg20170721_120131.jpeg20170721_091537.jpeg

Also caugh John Daly yesterday. 20170720_134509.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G930V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Driver: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 8* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-flex, :ping-small: Anser 8*, Black Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex; :cobra-small: King LTD Pro Orange Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex

FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 15* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-Flex :ping-small: Anse14*, Fujikura Speeder 757 US Open Edition , X-Stiff

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V4 2 utility Iron, 3-PW, +0.25, 2* Upright, True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP Gun Blue 52* bent to 51*, 56* True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts

:edel-golf-1: E2 35", :wilson_staff_small: 8802 35.5", :ping-small: Scottsdale, Wolverine C 35" :ping-small: Anser Milled, Anser 2 34"

Great pics and I'm enjoying your thread!

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

This story was on the Open Championship app today. Hope it copies ok.

Beef talks about his US Fans that made the trip.

Read all about it: Tough day for fans' favourite Beef

Andrew 'Beef' Johnston faces an anxious wait this afternoon to see if he has done enough to make the cut at The 146th Open.

http://www.theopen.com/News/News/2017/07/Beef-faces-anxious-wait-to-make-the-cut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Good read - Thanks Carolina

Driver - Tour Edge Exotics XCG 7 Beta w/ Paderson shaft 44"

Fairway Metal - :nike-small: Vapor Fly 15* w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 65F 43"

Irons - :taylormade-small: SLDR 4i-pw w/ KBS Tour C-Taper 90S

Wedges - :edel-golf-1: 54* and 58* Digger grind

Putter - :scotty-cameron-1: 2015 GoLo 3 33"

That curly fry head cover is so awesome!! love the Arby's tour presence… Very Real life happy Gilmore

What's in my  :cleveland-small: bag:

Driver :  :cobra-small: F9 10.5, Fujikura Speeder 757 TR 

Fairway  :cobra-small: F9 15.5° Aldila Rogue White 80X

Hybrid:  :cobra-small: King F7 18° KBS Tour PROTO Hybrid 95 S+

Irons:   :srixon-small: z585 4i - 6i,  z785 7i-PW, Nippon Modus 120X

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX  50.11, 55.11, 60.10  TT DG S400 Black

Putter:  post-53756-150768041262.jpg Honey Badger 34" 

Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour

Nice pics, love following this thread....hope Beef makes the cut

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

Oh I forgot that Adam Hadwin had a terrible day. He was holding in there until 12. He is one of 4 guys so far to go 6 or higher there on the Par 3. His tee shot was half way up a hill on the right in some junk. He was baseball swinging waist high out away from the pin and dead shanked it over the back oh the hill away from the hole then came up short from there then over the green not towards the hole at all just nasty stuff. Finally got it on the green and missed the putt. Finished +1 on front +12 on back.

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Driver: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 8* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-flex, :ping-small: Anser 8*, Black Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex; :cobra-small: King LTD Pro Orange Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex

FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 15* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-Flex :ping-small: Anse14*, Fujikura Speeder 757 US Open Edition , X-Stiff

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V4 2 utility Iron, 3-PW, +0.25, 2* Upright, True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP Gun Blue 52* bent to 51*, 56* True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts

:edel-golf-1: E2 35", :wilson_staff_small: 8802 35.5", :ping-small: Scottsdale, Wolverine C 35" :ping-small: Anser Milled, Anser 2 34"

Oh I forgot that Adam Hadwin had a terrible day. He was holding in there until 12. He is one of 4 guys so far to go 6 or higher there on the Par 3. His tee shot was half way up a hill on the right in some junk. He was baseball swinging waist high out away from the pin and dead shanked it over the back oh the hill away from the hole then came up short from there then over the green not towards the hole at all just nasty stuff. Finally got it on the green and missed the putt. Finished +1 on front +12 on back.

Yikes!  That stinks... just curious... are these guys as good as they look on the television?  Seems as if they rarely make a mistake and whenever they do they escape most of the time.

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Yikes!  That stinks... just curious... are these guys as good as they look on the television?  Seems as if they rarely make a mistake and whenever they do they escape most of the time.

Most of the time they are pretty damn good. But they do have an occasional al bad on. That shank got Hadwin all out of he was still smiling and looked to generally have a good mood but his game was done on 18 was was also in some junk and one of the other winners asked how he was going to do to get out and he said pray. On 17 for Beef he looked like he had a decent lie in the first cut and just hit a shank. We were standing by Shawn his manager and he was just like "how the f@!? did he hit it there." And it was awful junk thick rough in a hill, then just like us hit lost the ball only went about 10yards then had another buried gross lie were tons of grass came out and then was finally able to hit the green with the next shot

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Shawn also mention one of the par 4s I think 6 is 499 yards but straight into the wind today was playing 600. Beef was on in 2 with a good look at it.

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Most of the time they are pretty damn good. But they do have an occasional al bad on. That shank got Hadwin all out of he was still smiling and looked to generally have a good mood but his game was done on 18 was was also in some junk and one of the other winners asked how he was going to do to get out and he said pray. On 17 for Beef he looked like he had a decent lie in the first cut and just hit a shank. We were standing by Shawn his manager and he was just like "how the f@!? did he hit it there." And it was awful junk thick rough in a hill, then just like us hit lost the ball only went about 10yards then had another buried gross lie were tons of grass came out and then was finally able to hit the green with the next shot

Glad to hear they aren't quite the superheroes as they appear to be on telly!

Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X

Oh the other player in the 3 some for the first 2 days was Todd Hamilton and he is currently DFL.

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

The one thing I have noticed with Beef is unless it is 6 inches or less he marks and sets again.

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Shawn also mention one of the par 4s I think 6 is 499 yards but straight into the wind today was playing 600. Beef was on in 2 with a good look at it.

I was watching some of that hole...Just brutal, can't believe he reached it in two!!

He's getting his wish with the weather right now.  Looks like he's comfortably inside the cut line now.  Are you guys there all weekend?

I'm loving this thread! I can only hope that one day I'll get a chance like this! Haha

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: 10.5* XR16 R Flex

Woods: :callaway-logo-1: Big Bertha V-Series 3 Wood R Flex

Hybrid: :titelist-small: 913H 21* R flex

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: C300 4-PW R Flex

Wedges: :titelist-small: SM5 50*, 54*, 58*

Putter: :cleveland-small: 2135 Cero 33" / :odyssey-small: EXO Seven S 33"

Great story!  ...particularly the part about you stopping shaving AFTER you got married.  HAHA!  Thanks for sharing...

Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X

Arby's gave us an umbrella. We on only got a little wet walkimg to the record store. Our time on the course has been great

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

I think I'll be having an Arby's Giant Roast Beef tonight.  Are they still called that?   I used to love the Super Arby's back in the day, it was my go to fast food sandwhich. 

I think I'll be having an Arby's Giant Roast Beef tonight. Are they still called that? I used to love the Super Arby's back in the day, it was my go to fast food sandwhich.

Don't forget the Arby's sauce!!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Nice article

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

Day three was great weather. Beef shot -3 staryed wirh a birdie. Played with Adam Scott. 20170722_164608.jpeg two ladies right in front Beef mom on right girlfriend on left.20170722_141008.jpeg20170722_162109.jpeg20170722_162738.jpeg also saw rhe beatles they were singing. Na na na nanana kevin na, all you need is Beef give beef a chance. 20170722_000429.jpeg on the tee trying to win the verticle groove driver. They had 4 drivers two vertices, 2 reg flex 2 65g s-flex. Could have been much better with a real shaft also all only had 10.5 degree. Also on the way to rhe train last night a couple guys ran down the street thinking i was Beef.

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Also walking around today got tons of hey Beef's brother. So I told James his actual brother I think I get more are you Beef's brother than he does.

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Basically everywhere I go here people think I'm Beef. After dinner a young lady trying to get us to a bar asked if I was golfing earlier, she thought I was. We went to a bar afterwards and after getting our drinks we went out to the patio and Beeeeeeef from everywhere. Trying to get Arby's to put me in some commercials. I don't think it's working.

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Archived