Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

The Official Evershady GoHomeWith Beef thread from The Open

evershady

Basically everywhere I go here people think I'm Beef. After dinner a young lady trying to get us to a bar asked if I was golfing earlier, she thought I was. We went to a bar afterwards and after getting our drinks we went out to the patio and Beeeeeeef from everywhere. Trying to get Arby's to put me in some commercials. I don't think it's working.

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Driver: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 8* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-flex, :ping-small: Anser 8*, Black Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex; :cobra-small: King LTD Pro Orange Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex

FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 15* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-Flex :ping-small: Anse14*, Fujikura Speeder 757 US Open Edition , X-Stiff

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V4 2 utility Iron, 3-PW, +0.25, 2* Upright, True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP Gun Blue 52* bent to 51*, 56* True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts

:edel-golf-1: E2 35", :wilson_staff_small: 8802 35.5", :ping-small: Scottsdale, Wolverine C 35" :ping-small: Anser Milled, Anser 2 34"

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also walking around today got tons of hey Beef's brother. So I told James his actual brother I think I get more are you Beef's brother than he does.

Sent from my SM-G930V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Basically everywhere I go here people think I'm Beef. After dinner a young lady trying to get us to a bar asked if I was golfing earlier, she thought I was. We went to a bar afterwards and after getting our drinks we went out to the patio and Beeeeeeef from everywhere. Trying to get Arby's to put me in some commercials. I don't think it's working.

That's great. Sounds like your having a blast. Your 15 minutes well (5 days)!of fame. The only celebrity I've ever been mistaken for was Bull from Night court. Lol and that was about 30 years ago.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

The last round was amazing. We did head out a little early. Couple updates Beefs family always call him Andrew, except James sometimes calls him Andriod. He was super nice to everyone. The trip was awesome. Our weather at rhe course was awesome. Beef and his family were awesome. 20170723_145141.jpeg20170723_145614.jpeg they used a falconer to keep the sea gulls and black birds away as they tend to steal the golf balls.20170723_153333.jpeg20170723_172512%280%29.jpeg

We finished up the round in the pub trying to stay ahead of weather and the crowd 20170723_180238.jpeg

Best part of the round was the end. Beefs family was so nice and they are great people.IMG-20170723-WA0000.jpeg

Beef was so amazing he invited us back by the players lounge. They had a very strict no picture or Autographs from other players, but Beef signed anything we wanted and took pictures and thanked us for the support. We were about 10 feet drom jason day as he was leaving. Charlie Hoffman was xhasing his daughter around.

IMG-20170724-WA0000.jpeg20170723_170908.jpeg

Will Beefs caddie was pretty nice guy as well.20170723_170953.jpeg

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Driver: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 8* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-flex, :ping-small: Anser 8*, Black Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex; :cobra-small: King LTD Pro Orange Grafalloy Bi-Matrix X-Flex

FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour F5 15* Fujikura Speeder 757 Evolution Tour Spec X-Flex :ping-small: Anse14*, Fujikura Speeder 757 US Open Edition , X-Stiff

Irons: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour V4 2 utility Iron, 3-PW, +0.25, 2* Upright, True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100

Wedges: :wilson_staff_small: FG Tour PMP Gun Blue 52* bent to 51*, 56* True Temper Dynamic Gold X-100 Shafts

:edel-golf-1: E2 35", :wilson_staff_small: 8802 35.5", :ping-small: Scottsdale, Wolverine C 35" :ping-small: Anser Milled, Anser 2 34"

what an awesome experience!   Thanks for bringing us along for the ride...

Driver-  Cobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X
Buggy- Motocaddy M7 GPS Remote Electric Caddy
Bag- Motocaddy Dry-Series

Proudly testing for 2024:

Great wrap up Evershady!!  Fantastic pictures.  It's so great to hear Beef, his family, agent and sponsors welcomed your guys with such great hospitality.

And most of all thanks for taking the time to update the this thread during the week.  I know firsthand it's not easy to do.   But it quickly became one of my favorite threads sine I've been on MGS.  Such and inside experience, thanks for sharing!!

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Glad you had such an awesome trip!! And that Beef stuck around for the weekend, pretty cool.

Did you get a chance to play any golf why you were there? I'm assuming not, but if you did... that would be the extra icing.

Maybe more players will follow suit, and do similar stuff. Definitely cool, and I even saw you on Beefs twitter/Instagram! Famous!

Makes me sad that the Arby's in town closed, I could go for a Beef and Cheddar.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

A wonderful experience evershady!  Great memories!  I'm glad you had a good time and thanks for posting!  I think it would be awesome if more players did this sort of thing and publicized it.  It would bring the pros closer to the public and create a modern day following ala Arnie's Army. 

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Simply awesome! Thanks for taking us along for the ride!

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Like everyone else thanks for taking us along.. You did a great job.. 

Thank You....

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

Glad you had such an awesome trip!! And that Beef stuck around for the weekend, pretty cool.

Did you get a chance to play any golf why you were there? I'm assuming not, but if you did... that would be the extra icing.

Maybe more players will follow suit, and do similar stuff. Definitely cool, and I even saw you on Beefs twitter/Instagram! Famous!

Makes me sad that the Arby's in town closed, I could go for a Beef and Cheddar.

We didnt get the chance to play. As the Arby's guys said the logistics of something like this make getting everything in just about impossible. The other winners were so cool and I made some good new friends. Basically with out golf I would be a lonely man.

Chippewa Falls Wisconsin

10.3 Index

Right Handed

What's in the bag:

Archived