Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

2011 Nike MachSpeed BLACK Driver

GolfSpy_X

• SPY VIP

I'm thinking this could very well mark the death of the square driver. Good riddance.

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

Im liking alot more nike products. I think whne mickelson called them inferior it put a fire under the hind ends.

Andrew Bush da lefty of the forum.

Cleveland DST Tour 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard.

Nike Sasquatch 4 wood with diamana blue.

Nike Sasquatch 3 hybrid with diamana hybrid shaft

Callaway x forged 4-pw with prject x flighted 6.0

Callaway x forged 52 and 56 chrome

Callaway x forged 60 vintage

Odyssey white hot tour number 5.

Nike one platinum soon to be nike tour running out of the platinums!!!!!!!

• SPY VIP

Im liking alot more nike products. I think whne mickelson called them inferior it put a fire under the hind ends.

I don't know if it had anything to do with Mickelson or not, but I definitely agree with you. Prior to the VR line, it felt like I spent half my time explaining to Nike fanboys that they could find better clubs from at least a half dozen other manufacturers. Now I find myself with a Victory Red driver in my bag, and actually looking forward to the new drivers, and the new hybrids I've heard rumors about (the current ones have a great shape, but the paint job was a mistake).

MyGolfSpy is only major golf site that refuses advertising from large golf companies. With your support we can keep it that way. Donate Today

Subscribe to the MyGolfSpy Newsletter

• 3 weeks later...

The last few drivers have had the worst looks ever. I play a Dymo2 and wouldn't change it for anything, but I have to say it really is a Fugly looking driver. So is the Matchspeed. Horrible looking, pretty good piece of equipment nevertheless. This one doesn't seem to change the trend much. Horrible and cheap looking as well; expect a pretty good driver though

Archived