Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Looking for new putter

ehilburn11

Well I decided to go with the Spider Tour Red and man does it feel good off the face! And I fell in love with the GP Tour SNSR 140cc grip (Even though I'm not big on the neon colors). Playing tomorrow and we will see how she does! Thanks for all the recommendations I played with putters at PGA superstore for like 2 1/2hrs before I decided. attachicon.gifIMG_3558.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_3559.JPG

attachicon.gifIMG_3560.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Love the SNSR grips

104cc straight for me

IMAG0866-01.jpeg

Sent from my HTC 10 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Speedzone Xtreme 11.5*

Bio Cell+ 18.5*

G10 24*

Srixon U85 26*

Mizuno MP-32 6-PW

Vokey SM6  52* and 58*

Scotty Cameron Select GoLo 

Taylormade TP5x

I'm on Instagram as @sharpened_development_llc

Love the SNSR grips

104cc straight for me

attachicon.gifIMAG0866-01.jpeg

Sent from my HTC 10 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I find the neon on the top of the grip distracting for me. I think it's cause I don't like neons and so I'm just thinking about it to much. Maybe color it in with sharpie?

I find the neon on the top of the grip distracting for me. I think it's cause I don't like neons and so I'm just thinking about it to much. Maybe color it in with sharpie?

Lol, don't think I even notice my grip while putting.

Speedzone Xtreme 11.5*

Bio Cell+ 18.5*

G10 24*

Srixon U85 26*

Mizuno MP-32 6-PW

Vokey SM6  52* and 58*

Taylormade TP5x

• 2 weeks later...

don't get the red day spider. i had one and less then 24hours and only a hour on the practice green. the face started to chip. took it back got store credit and ordered a custom scotty M1. love the scotty so much more softer then the spider is. i'd get fitted honestly. i did and they got my scotty fit perfect for me. i've took 6strokes off my scores now. scotty rolls end over end way better. plus u can get the best headcovers

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpyIMG_0614.JPGIMG_0616.JPGIMG_0420.JPGIMG_0422.JPG

don't get the red day spider. i had one and less then 24hours and only a hour on the practice green. the face started to chip. took it back got store credit and ordered a custom scotty M1. love the scotty so much more softer then the spider is. i'd get fitted honestly. i did and they got my scotty fit perfect for me. i've took 6strokes off my scores now. scotty rolls end over end way better. plus u can get the best headcovers

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpyattachicon.gifIMG_0614.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0616.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0420.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0422.JPG

That's weird I've been using mine for about a month now and the face still looks new. Still undecided whether or not I like it better than my Scotty though

Speedzone Xtreme 11.5*

Bio Cell+ 18.5*

G10 24*

Srixon U85 26*

Mizuno MP-32 6-PW

Vokey SM6  52* and 58*

Taylormade TP5x

What is your budget?

How about going for a fitting, finding out what your stroke is like and getting a recommendation of what to buy?

My last two putters have cost $50 and 0 (I was a MGS tester) - that EVNRoll retails for around $350. Both fit me perfectly because I got fit and had the $50 one modified. It stayed in the bag for 10 plus years.

Death or physical decline to a point that I quit playing will be the reason for the EVNRoll to come out of my bag. I hope it well outlasts the Voodoo Daddy. :)

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Have tried the TM Spider. I found it to be to light for me. I like a heavier feel to my putters. My two favorites right now; Evnroll 7 and a Cleveland Cero. Both produce a great roll, are easy to line up and aim, excellent distance control.

Archived