Don't know how many members here are from the greater Denver area but I'd love to put some sort of a weekend game together with a bunch of guys. One or two courses? Round Robin game? Skins game? Something competitive but relaxing. Get to know one another and enjoy some of the spectacular golf this area has to offer. Anyone interested?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Has to be more than two members from Denver area on here. Let's hear from everyone.

C'mon guys. There has to be more Denver area folks than this on the site that would like to get together.

C'mon guys. There has to be more Denver area folks than this on the site that would like to get together.

You wanna get out for 9 holes at Walnut Creek Golf Preserve this evening? $10 to walk after 6pm; first-come, first-served.

• Like 1

I had a tooth extracted this afternoon or I would have. I drive by it in the way home almost every day. Hit me up next week.

I'm playing a tribute round Sunday morning at City Park before they shut it down for the redesign.

• Like 1

I'm gone the next two weekends but after than maybe a round at Walnut Creek or Legacy Ridge? How do we get this in front of the Denver members?