mrsmith123

Fantasy Football 2017

Lol funny. I'm really looking forward to this auction draft. Can't wait to see how it goes.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Hey I noticed in the league message you've got 3 divisions with 9 weeks of divisional play. That means we'll play the same 3 teams most of the season.

Is there any way you could change it to just 2 divisions?

This one still on tonight?   Burk, it looks like I'm registered, based on me trying to enter the draft last nigh tfor the wrong league...ha   Let me know if i need anything else.  I thought I saw something about a payleauge.  Do we owe for this one, or was that yet another one..ha

• Like 1

Hey I noticed in the league message you've got 3 divisions with 9 weeks of divisional play. That means we'll play the same 3 teams most of the season.

Is there any way you could change it to just 2 divisions?

STUDque, I myself was really torn on it and you raise a valid point. I settled on three weeks of inter-division competition because it would help really bolster playoff positions. I'm not opposed to changing it perse but I will have to see if I have time. I'm gonna be out on the road for work this afternoon so if I can make a change I will. Thanks for the input.

Sent from my LGLS992 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

This one still on tonight?   Burk, it looks like I'm registered, based on me trying to enter the draft last nigh tfor the wrong league...ha   Let me know if i need anything else.  I thought I saw something about a payleauge.  Do we owe for this one, or was that yet another one..ha

The pay league is separate from MGS. It can't have any affiliation for obvious reasons. Although we did have a few MGS guys in there last year and currently 2 this year. Let me know if your interested. It's draft is tonight. 

• Like 1

The pay league is separate from MGS. It can't have any affiliation for obvious reasons. Although we did have a few MGS guys in there last year and currently 2 this year. Let me know if your interested. It's draft is tonight.

No thats OK. I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something I was already signed up for. Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you PM the details on the pay league?

No thats OK. I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss something I was already signed up for. Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can you PM the details on the pay league?

Sure thing. I just wanted to clarify, so there was no confusion.

WiIl do Stroker!

• Like 1

The league is no charge but I'm looking for a cool trophy to give the winner.

I might be able to come up with something for the trophy.

Also, I won't be able to make the draft. I believe I have it set up so it doesn't hang anyone up. If it does I apologize in advance.

- A.S.

Sent from #nothingfeelslikeamizuno dreamland...

Also, I won't be able to make the draft. I believe I have it set up so it doesn't hang anyone up. If it does I apologize in advance.

- A.S.

How can you autodraft in auction style? I legit don't know lol 

• Like 1

It might auto bid up to certain levels for each position. Like pre-set dollar caps. You won't be able to bid him up into something high because it'll automatically give up.

I'm actually super stoked for tonight's draft. I've never done auction style and think it's gonna be really cool.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4

Like I said... I hope it works . I set the cap like Stud said. I'll probably enjoy getting the worst players of all time. But I will be completely out of cell/internet range for the night. Hope I don't mess up the draft. Have fun Gents.

- A.S.

• Like 2

- A.S.

Can you do the draft via the ESPN fantasy app on your phone?

Just throwing this out there, my RBs are on the block. Looking to trade 1 RB for 2 WR or WR&TE

• Like 1