JBones

OFFICIAL FORUM MEMBER REVIEW - CLEVELAND HUNTINGTON BEACH PUTTERS

Our Sponsors

Also who runs off with a $100 putter?!?!?! Thats the golf equivalent of an adult stealing a candy bar

Check out my personal Equipment Blog and Podcast!

Huntingforbirdies.com

@Jiro,

I was definitely pulling for the HB but I understand why you'd stick with the Nike. Have you considered trading the #1 for the #10?

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

I have thought about it. If I do, I'll try and write some notes about it.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

:cleveland-small: Launcher HB Driver 10.5* | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 5W | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 3H and 4H | :cleveland-small: Launcher CBX Irons 5-PW | :cleveland-small: CBX Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* | :cleveland-small: TFI 2135 Cero Putter | :srixon-small: Q Star Balls

I have thought about it. If I do, I'll try and write some notes about it.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

I'd bet you could come close to breaking even on eBay.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+
.......tracked by :Arccos:

:ping-small: G410 Plus: Tensei Orange
:cobra-small: King F7 3/4 FW: Tensei Blue

:cobra-small: King F7 3/4 Hy: Fujikura Pro
:ping-small: i500 5-GW: Modus3 105
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60: KBS Tour 90
:MLA: Tour Classic Black w/ :P2-grips-logo:

Really enjoying reading these reviews. I have been going back and forth between a Huntington Beach 6C and 3 in the bag recently--I was lucky enough to win the 6C in a contest, and I liked it so much that I ordered the 3 just to have a blade style to mess around with.

If I had to choose between the two of them at the moment, I'd probably stick with the 6C, but I developed a lot of trust in it over the summer tournament season and set a new personal best by shooting 74 twice with it in the bag. I find it to be very easy to align, and my preferred stroke is square-to-square, so the center shaft works well for me. I also like the 360 gram weight.

Over the last couple of weeks, I have put the 3 in play just to test it out. I really like the feel of the sweet spot on this putter--a well-struck putt comes off the face soft and smooth. I also really like the squared off look of the top line at address. Very sturdy and solid-looking.

I am definitely a tinkerer when it comes to putting. I have 6-7 just sitting around in the basement and practice putting on the carpet while the TV is on. The great thing about the HB putters is that the price point isn't prohibitively expensive if I want to try a new or different style.

• Like 1