Comfortable Golf Shoes

I have a wide foot... anyone that has to buy wide shoes have a favorite?

Right now I have the Tour360 and they're great ... but I'll need to upgrade soon.

I have a wide foot as well and find their newer version (adiboost I believe) of those are just as good and about the same width

Sent from my E6853 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1
  • Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I once had a pair of Ecco's and they were not only the most comfortable golf shoes but probably the most comfortable shoes I've ever worn.   They are CRAZY EXPENSIVE but man they are incredible...

... I really hate the fact that many shoe OEM's have gone to "pointy toes" for fashion. I almost always walk and need an athletic shoe with a normal rounded toe like all athletic shoes. Skecher did th

I just bought these Adidas Boost 2 golf shoes. Love them a ton for the comfort and look. I didn't know playing golf could be this comfortable and I walk every time I play. They've got a little bit of

Posted Images

I have a wide foot... anyone that has to buy wide shoes have a favorite?

Right now I have the Tour360 and they're great ... but I'll need to upgrade soon.

... If you like an athletic type shoe, the Hyper Lite comes in wide sizes:

https://www.footjoy.com/golf-sneaker/014SPE.html?dwvar_014SPE_color=56732#gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8PL9_NWp1QIVhzyBCh2X5QfNEAAYASABEgLfWvD_BwE&start=17

• Like 1

Driver:   TaylorMade SIM2 Max ... Diamana Limited 60R
Fairway:  Cobra SZ 14.5* ... Atmos Blue TS 7S
Utility:   Callaway Super Hybrid 17*   ... Diamana Limited 65R
               TaylorMade DHy 19* ... Diamana Limited 65R
Irons:    4-Pw Cobra King Tour MIM ... Nippon 950gh r-flex
Wedges:  Cobra Snakebite 50* ... Nippon 950gh r-flex
                 Mizuno T20 58* ... Nippon 950gh r-flex
Putter:  Cleveland Hunting Beach Soft 11S 33.5"
Ball:      TaylorMade TP5x (2021)

• 2 months later...

I just bought the FootJoy DNA Helix BOA shoes and love them. It's the first time I've had a golf shoe with the BOA system so it was a little different at first but once you get used to it they are very convenient. Most importantly, they are extremely comfortable. I've worn them for about 10 rounds so far and haven't had any wear on the topside of shoe or grip issues with the spikes. Once again, FootJoy has put out a quality product!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

NSM

• 2 weeks later...

I have a pair of the spikeless Adidas Adipower Boost 3 and they are the best golf shoes I've ever owned. So comfortable!

I 2nd the Adidas Boost, great shoe. I use spikeless, great fitting shoe that feels ur whole foot is secure. Lots of the new shoes leave me feeling like my ankle is loose and not supported, good luck

Sent from my SM-G930V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I have several different FJ and Puma spikeless shoes that I'll wear for work or casual events but when it's time to tee it up, I only wear my FJ Hyperflex because of the stability on the course and the comfort to walk 18+

WITB

Driver: Ping G30 Driver 9* with TFC 419D

3 Wood: Ping G25

5 Wood: Callaway Big Bertha Ti (2005) 18*

Hybrid: Ping G25 20*

Irons: Callaway X Hot 4-SW with True Temper XP95 S300

Wedge: Callaway X Tour Chrome PM 60*

Putter: Seemore Si Black 32"

Ball: Titleist ProV1x

Just put new insoles in my Nike lunar shoes and they feel brand new again. What a difference.

• Like 1

Driver : Cobra LTD pro x-stiff 9.5 degrees

3 wood: TaylorMade RBZ tour spoon 13 degrees

5 wood: Titleist 906F 18 degrees

Irons: Mizuno MP-64 $-taper 130

wedges: Mizuno S5 50,56 - Cleveland 60 degree 

Putter: Scotty Cameron Select Newport 3

• 2 weeks later...

I for one am kind of a stick-in-the-mud when it comes to quality footwear. I ONLY buy USA-made stuff almost to a fault and hate myself when I have to give into cheap crap. At work I wear Danner Light II's or their Quarry USA line when a steel toe is required. For hunting I have an old pair of Browning's that are super comfy. When bowling I sport my Dexter USA SST 1's. My tennie-runners are of course blue and orange (Go Broncos!) New Balance 993's and then around the house I have these insanely priced Quoddy Fireside Campers that I love. The above little set retails to the higher side of a grand or better.

Yes I am that sick...

When I began to finally catch this golf bug earlier this year, I just knew I'd never find anything USA-made at any store anywhere, so began a quest to find "retro" or "vintage" golf shoes. The sickness continues... I settled on grabbing 2-pairs (1 white & 1 black) of the handmade Footjoy Classics Tour line on eBay-and got them BNIB!.Though there is some amount of break-in period to them, I am quite satisfied and have that personal piece-of-mind I need-whew!

Quite stylish too I might add, and I get many positive compliments on them as well. Along with my Kentwool sock (thanks forums!), I am stepping with style! B) 

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

attachicon.gifIMG_4502.JPG

I just bought these Adidas Boost 2 golf shoes. Love them a ton for the comfort and look. I didn't know playing golf could be this comfortable and I walk every time I play. They've got a little bit of "bounce" in the heel for extra comfort.

TGW has a good deal running now

Sent by carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

Sent by carrier pigeon using http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=88494"]MyGolfSpy

How much?

How much?

They're a discontinued style so tough to find. Mine were $45 on eBay. I also got a pair of the Go Golf 2's for $25 and find those just as comfy.

It's official, I'm spikeless for life.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

I have Skechers Performance Men's Go Golf Elite 2 Golf Shoes and I absolutely love them. Very, very comfortable and good stability too.

:ping-small:                      400 Driver (8*)                      UST ATTAS Punch 6S

:cobra-small:               F6 Baffler (16*)                      Matrix Red Tie 65Q4

:titelist-small:                        816 H1 Hybrid (21*,23*)        Diamana S+ Blue 82 HY

:srixon-small:                        Z765 (5-PW) +2*                    Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:titelist-small:                        Vokey SM5 50.08F 54.10M   Aerotech Steelfiber i110cw

:callaway-small:                         PM Grind 60*                         Dynamic Gold S400

:ping-small:                      TR 1966 Anser 2

:srixon-small: Z Star ball        

:ping-small:  Pioneer Cart Bag

I love my FJs. Doesn't matter which model they all fit perfectly.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

Cobra King F-9  5 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Snell MTB-X 

2020 Official Tester :SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

^^ THIS!!

FJ, won't even try something else. These fit my feet perfectly. Matter of fact, one day picked up my pair from the post office & straight to course. No blisters or soreness.

Pr of each in Contour, Reelfit, Hyperflex all BOA

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I've been having a look for a new pair of golf shoes but not really sure what to go for. I've heard good things about Skechers but at the moment they don't really design a shoe that I like the look of. 

Does anyone have any recommendations?

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/21788-mini-shoe-review-adidas-tour-360-boost/

Hopefully this helps!!

I've been having a look for a new pair of golf shoes but not really sure what to go for. I've heard good things about Skechers but at the moment they don't really design a shoe that I like the look of.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

I've been using the 2nd gen DNA by foot joy for 3 years now and I can't think of any issues I've had other then buying the wrong spikes once. Durable and comfortable. Haven't tried the new iteration though.

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

If you google Adidas Asym, you will find a shoe they marketed at $300 initially. Of course, with that price it was a flop, so that explains how you can find them at $60 on the bay. Is a shoe that combines all the tech Adidas has, including extended Boost, inside sock, high quality upper, etc. Check the reviews. Is super comfortable and I bought several of them

• Like 1