SirShankalot

Comfortable Golf Shoes

I have a wide foot... anyone that has to buy wide shoes have a favorite?

Right now I have the Tour360 and they're great ... but I'll need to upgrade soon.

I have a wide foot as well and find their newer version (adiboost I believe) of those are just as good and about the same width

Sent from my E6853 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

FootJoy Pro S/L, they have spiked or spikeless, these are the most comfortable golf shoes I have ever worn.

I have a wide foot... anyone that has to buy wide shoes have a favorite?

Right now I have the Tour360 and they're great ... but I'll need to upgrade soon.

... If you like an athletic type shoe, the Hyper Lite comes in wide sizes:

https://www.footjoy.com/golf-sneaker/014SPE.html?dwvar_014SPE_color=56732#gclid=EAIaIQobChMI8PL9_NWp1QIVhzyBCh2X5QfNEAAYASABEgLfWvD_BwE&start=17

• Like 1

I just bought the FootJoy DNA Helix BOA shoes and love them. It's the first time I've had a golf shoe with the BOA system so it was a little different at first but once you get used to it they are very convenient. Most importantly, they are extremely comfortable. I've worn them for about 10 rounds so far and haven't had any wear on the topside of shoe or grip issues with the spikes. Once again, FootJoy has put out a quality product!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Adidas Tour365 Boost are the most comfortable I've ever had, however make sure you get the 2018 version as the material used for the inside of the heel has been changed to leather. (The lining in earlier versions rubs away far too easily!)

I have a pair of the spikeless Adidas Adipower Boost 3 and they are the best golf shoes I've ever owned. So comfortable!

I 2nd the Adidas Boost, great shoe. I use spikeless, great fitting shoe that feels ur whole foot is secure. Lots of the new shoes leave me feeling like my ankle is loose and not supported, good luck

Sent from my SM-G930V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I have several different FJ and Puma spikeless shoes that I'll wear for work or casual events but when it's time to tee it up, I only wear my FJ Hyperflex because of the stability on the course and the comfort to walk 18+

Just put new insoles in my Nike lunar shoes and they feel brand new again. What a difference.

• Like 1

I for one am kind of a stick-in-the-mud when it comes to quality footwear. I ONLY buy USA-made stuff almost to a fault and hate myself when I have to give into cheap crap. At work I wear Danner Light II's or their Quarry USA line when a steel toe is required. For hunting I have an old pair of Browning's that are super comfy. When bowling I sport my Dexter USA SST 1's. My tennie-runners are of course blue and orange (Go Broncos!) New Balance 993's and then around the house I have these insanely priced Quoddy Fireside Campers that I love. The above little set retails to the higher side of a grand or better.

Yes I am that sick...

When I began to finally catch this golf bug earlier this year, I just knew I'd never find anything USA-made at any store anywhere, so began a quest to find "retro" or "vintage" golf shoes. The sickness continues... I settled on grabbing 2-pairs (1 white & 1 black) of the handmade Footjoy Classics Tour line on eBay-and got them BNIB!.Though there is some amount of break-in period to them, I am quite satisfied and have that personal piece-of-mind I need-whew!

Quite stylish too I might add, and I get many positive compliments on them as well. Along with my Kentwool sock (thanks forums!), I am stepping with style! B) 

attachicon.gifIMG_4502.JPG

I just bought these Adidas Boost 2 golf shoes. Love them a ton for the comfort and look. I didn't know playing golf could be this comfortable and I walk every time I play. They've got a little bit of "bounce" in the heel for extra comfort.

TGW has a good deal running now

Sent by carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

Sent by carrier pigeon using http://r.tapatalk.com/byo?rid=88494"]MyGolfSpy

How much?

How much?

They're a discontinued style so tough to find. Mine were $45 on eBay. I also got a pair of the Go Golf 2's for $25 and find those just as comfy.

It's official, I'm spikeless for life.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

I have three pairs of Under Armour and they are comfortable and grip the ground great. Like all new shoes I always replace the foot beds with real good foot beds. I also had Ecco's and there rubbed my heals raw. I rotate always.

I have Skechers Performance Men's Go Golf Elite 2 Golf Shoes and I absolutely love them. Very, very comfortable and good stability too.

I love my FJs. Doesn't matter which model they all fit perfectly.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

^^ THIS!!

FJ, won't even try something else. These fit my feet perfectly. Matter of fact, one day picked up my pair from the post office & straight to course. No blisters or soreness.

Pr of each in Contour, Reelfit, Hyperflex all BOA

• Like 1

I've been having a look for a new pair of golf shoes but not really sure what to go for. I've heard good things about Skechers but at the moment they don't really design a shoe that I like the look of. 

Does anyone have any recommendations?

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/21788-mini-shoe-review-adidas-tour-360-boost/

Hopefully this helps!!

I've been having a look for a new pair of golf shoes but not really sure what to go for. I've heard good things about Skechers but at the moment they don't really design a shoe that I like the look of.

Does anyone have any recommendations?

I've been using the 2nd gen DNA by foot joy for 3 years now and I can't think of any issues I've had other then buying the wrong spikes once. Durable and comfortable. Haven't tried the new iteration though.

Like to also add : Footjoy 's no matter what model is size correct. I know that if I buy a 9 1/2 M. they're going to be 9 1/2 M.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

If you google Adidas Asym, you will find a shoe they marketed at $300 initially. Of course, with that price it was a flop, so that explains how you can find them at $60 on the bay. Is a shoe that combines all the tech Adidas has, including extended Boost, inside sock, high quality upper, etc. Check the reviews. Is super comfortable and I bought several of them

• Like 1