Our Sponsors

Will the new Golf Pride MultiCompound Plus4 ALIGN Grips created a problem on adjustable loft drivers, fairway woods, or hybrids, when the loft is changed?

Any ribbed grip could have an issue on adjustable clubs. It will depend on how the adjustments are made. If the adjustment requires the shaft to rotate then yes. In that case, I would advise determining the correct shaft orientation and then installing the the grip. Or you could use air to blow on your grips and reinstall the grip when you change lofts

• Like 1

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
               :titelist-small: 915H 24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :cleveland-small: 588 54-14, 58-12
Putter:  :odyssey-small: Ten S      Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330,   :EVNROLL: ER2.2,  

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I tried this grip out on my driver and maybe it's just me but I don't really feel the rib in my hands enough to alert me if the club head is offline. My buddy at the golf shop said people have had better experience putting an extra wrap of tape underneath it. My issue with is is the hand that has the most contact with the grip is wearing a glove.

If you are curious I would say try having it installed on you 7 iron and play a few rounds. I am curious if others have had better experiences with this new grip.

Sent from my Pixel using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

Great question and solid advice from Zylem and cnosil.  Let us know how it works out. 

Driver -  :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 
Woods - :callaway-small:   Mavrik 3 Wood & Epic Flash  Heavenwood
Hybrid - :callaway-small:   Epic Flash 4H
Irons - :callaway-small:   Rogue X 5 - AW
Wedges -  :cleveland-small:  CBX2 54* & 58*
Putter -   :EVNROLL: ER2
Rangefinder - Bushnell Pro XE
Ball - :Snell: MTB-X

Bag -  2020 Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag

Check out my 2020 Bag Boy Chiller Cart Bag Review here