Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

New Site Sponsor Intro - TheClubFix.com

Theclubfix

Hello MyGolfSpy forum.

Just thought I would give a brief introduction of myself and my company. I've been talking with the founder of the site for the past few weeks and am very happy to be involved with this great community.

We at The Club Fix offer custom fitting options and also stock equipment if desired. With over 6 years of PGA Tour Van and R&D dept. experience for a major manufacturer we know we offer the highest quality in equipment. We have built clubs for PGA Tour players including: Freddy Couples, Charles Howell III, Stuart Appleby, Will Mackenzie, Peter Jacobsen, Matt Kuchar and more.

Our main goal at The Club Fix is to educate the golfer and help them find the exact equipment that is right for them. With so many options out there it is so easy to be misinformed or misguided. We use the latest in technology to fit our clients. Utilizing both Trackman and Flightscope launch monitors to track and analyze your shot data we can give you the same quality of fitting we give a Tour player.

Just remember there isn't anything to keep you from getting fit properly. It's for everybody and everybody can benefit from a fitting no matter your ability. We will maximize what you are capable of in no time. With over 10,000 options to choose from we carry EVERY company on the market.

Check out the website for a more detailed explanation of who we are, and feel free to email me with any questions or comments.

Looking forward to talking with all of you!

Regards,

Bronson

www.theclubfix.com

[email protected]

THE CLUB FIX

Proud Sponsor of MyGolfSpy

www.TheClubFix.com

Offering: Whitlam Gauge Design, Miura, Kyoei Forged, Scratch, Adams, Bridgestone, Tourstage, Titleist, Callaway, Ping, Cleveland, Mizuno, Simpac, Yonex, Onoff, Srixon, Honma, Fourteen, Nike, Mitsubishi, Aldila, Accra, KB Tour, True Temper, Aerotech Steelfiber, Rifle, Project X, Graphite Design, Oban, Fierce, Grafalloy, Fujikura, just ask me I can get it ;)

My email: [email protected]

Feel free to email me any golf questions and I'll be happy to get back to you.

Just thought I would start off the post with some new Whitlam/Gauge Design product we received that is relatively new.

whitlam iron.gif

THE CLUB FIX

www.TheClubFix.com

Offering: Whitlam Gauge Design, Miura, Kyoei Forged, Scratch, Adams, Bridgestone, Tourstage, Titleist, Callaway, Ping, Cleveland, Mizuno, Simpac, Yonex, Onoff, Srixon, Honma, Fourteen, Nike, Mitsubishi, Aldila, Accra, KB Tour, True Temper, Aerotech Steelfiber, Rifle, Project X, Graphite Design, Oban, Fierce, Grafalloy, Fujikura, just ask me I can get it ;)

Here are some of the new Zestaim Fi irons we are carrying from Kyoei. I noticed a post on here about the forging process.

They offer three different heads in this model. A slight cavity back (very little if any cavity actually)

A muscle back and a 3rd model that is a void muscle back option. I'll post pictures of the other two models as I've only posted one pic at this time.

kyoei zestaim.jpg

THE CLUB FIX

www.TheClubFix.com

Welcome aboard, and thank you very much for the sponsorship and bringing all the information and new pics to the web site. Wish you were a little closer to me, but welcome aboard none the less!!

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

Welcome aboard, and thank you very much for the sponsorship and bringing all the information and new pics to the web site. Wish you were a little closer to me, but welcome aboard none the less!!

Thank you for the welcome! I'll be adding a portal on my website where you will be able to get fit even if you don't live close John :rolleyes: We want to offer our services to everyone on the site no matter where you live.

Thought I would give you a little more eye candy too.

torched bronze miura.jpg

THE CLUB FIX

www.TheClubFix.com

Thank you for the welcome! I'll be adding a portal on my website where you will be able to get fit even if you don't live close John :rolleyes: We want to offer our services to everyone on the site no matter where you live.

Thought I would give you a little more eye candy too.

Wow...just...wow!

I spent a bit of time looking over your website and I must say that I'm impressed. I'm very obsessed with things being on spec, so I really wish I had access to your services here in IL. Hopefully one day we'll see your brand expand this way.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

That is one sweet lookin wedge! Welcome! :P

Cheymike you have the greatest quote ever at the bottom of your posts. I feel that I'm in that situation more often than I should.

Thanks again for the welcome everyone.

THE CLUB FIX

www.TheClubFix.com

I spent a bit of time looking over your website and I must say that I'm impressed. I'm very obsessed with things being on spec, so I really wish I had access to your services here in IL. Hopefully one day we'll see your brand expand this way.

Well thank you MSaternus. Things being "on spec" are beyond an obsession for me ha-ha. It just makes such a big difference when they are.

I might be out there in IL sooner than we both think :P I appreciate the kind words. Thank you.

THE CLUB FIX

www.TheClubFix.com

Here are the new Whitlam Flag Series putters. Hot off the press!!

Let me know if you are interested in one as I can always ship these guys out of state. Of course there are many more flags to choose from.

USA sole.jpg

Korean sole.jpg

THE CLUB FIX

www.TheClubFix.com

Hmmm... its been a while since I've been in the SLC area. I use to drive for a trucking company out of there. Just might have to hop on I-80 and head west soon!

•Never argue with an idiot. First, he will drag you down to his level. Then he will beat you with experience!•

Hmmm... its been a while since I've been in the SLC area. I use to drive for a trucking company out of there. Just might have to hop on I-80 and head west soon!

Danny is my guy in SLC that is working for me. I'm out in Orange County, CA.

By the way everybody. Got the new Ahaina (next generation whiteboard) from Mitsubishi showing up on Monday. I'll post pictures when it comes in with test data number from Trackman!

Also we are in the middle of a website update. If certain functions aren't working right now don't worry. It will be finished next week and fully updated.

Thank you

THE CLUB FIX

www.TheClubFix.com

The new next generation Whiteboard came in today. Testing it this afternoon. I'll give you some numbers with the new Diamana Ahina!

Stay tuned.

THE CLUB FIX

www.TheClubFix.com

Got a new flatstick to toy around with.

IMG_0765.JPG

THE CLUB FIX

www.TheClubFix.com

New Ahina is in!

Did a fitting yesterday with it and the numbers were pretty impressive. I will post the Trackman numbers tomorrow when I get onto the work computer.

IMG_0838.JPG

IMG_0837.JPG

THE CLUB FIX

www.TheClubFix.com

Archived