ChappyEight

Bushnell Pro X2 $389 on Amazon!

This has me pondering. I have to sell my old range finder and a few other items to make it work though.

Sent from my SM-N920V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Heck yea you got this bro!

• Like 1

It's crazy, the price keeps bouncing around.  I bought one when I posted this for $389 + tax.  Then, I checked and it went up to $445, and now it's back down to $428.

Weird.

Yeah I just checked and the price showed $428

Amazon uses dynamic pricing so if they suddenly realized a lot of traffic or orders they will move the price. There was a few articles about them doing that from consumer advocacy groups. So there is a chance in the near future it could potentially drop again.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

Ah, that would make sense.  I bought mine the day I posted this at $389.97 + tax.  Haven't seen it below $428 since then.  Lucky me, I suppose.

You can call bushnell for a promo on the X2 if looking to upgrade from current bushnell rangefinder they offered me $350 and free shipping on Pro X2. My V2 doesn't pick up pins anymore. I haven't pulled the trigger because I'm deciding if the slope feature is worth it or not.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

On 8/5/2017 at 12:47 PM, Mingerd said:

You can call bushnell for a promo on the X2 if looking to upgrade from current bushnell rangefinder they offered me $350 and free shipping on Pro X2. My V2 doesn't pick up pins anymore. I haven't pulled the trigger because I'm deciding if the slope feature is worth it or not.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

They sold me the new Pro XE for $374 when I called about my Tour X being broken.  It is pretty awesome.