TESTERS WANTED! ×

Bombtech Version 1.0

CajunGT500

Interested to see if any other hard hitters tried these. I tried the grenade 3wood from a friend and it ended up reshafted and in my bag. It sparked me to buy the driver, and unfortunately it was right before the G2 came out. The 9 degree with an X was terrible. The ball would launch like a rocket, and by that I mean straight up with a slight curve do to gravitational pull. About 260 out, the ball just died. Even swapped in a TX 661 Speeder with no help. I like their philosophy and goals. Just think that their products aren't meant for 10-15% of golfers. My friend is using their irons which are great for the price for beginner and average joe golfer. Anyone else experience anything good or bad whit them?

I have the driver (9*) and was happy with it at first, but lately I can't seem to hit it straight. When I do hit it, it does launch high. The carry seems to Max out at about that 260 ish range but I usually get some good roll out of it. My longest was 291, but I'm newish so don't have much to compare it to. My last driver was a ping karsten from 10 plus years ago that thing would only give 250 and no roll at all.

Sent from my Pixel using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I've been playing the 9* original for the past two years. I love mine, TBH. I'm not particularly long, but when I hit it on the button it goes 275 - 280ish (although I think that has more to do with proper swing sequencing than the club). Anyway, it's solid, long enough, and--most importantly--pretty straight. I cannot hook this thing and most shots have a very gentle fade at the end.

One adjustment I have made that has helped teeing it lower than what might be considered typical. Also, I did have the upgraded Matrix White Tie shaft put in.

I also bought the three wood last year, solely on the strength of the driver. IMO, neither club can be beat in the "performance for the price" category.

Sent from my 831C using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Archived