ole gray             Stage 1           Stage 2               Stage 3

Divothead         Stage 1           Stage 2               Stage 3

BDubya23         Stage 1           Stage 2               Stage 3

What's in the bag:

Driver:  :titelist-small:TSR3; :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR Carbon
FW Wood: :wilson_staff_small: DynaPWR 3-wood; :titleist-small: TSR 2+
Hybrids:  PXG Gen4 18-degree
Utility Irons: :srixon-small: ZX MkII 20* 
Irons:;  :Sub70:699/699 Pro V2 Combo; :wilson_staff_small: D9 Forged;  :macgregor-small:MT86 (coming soon!); :macgregor-small: VIP 1025 V-Foil MB/CB; 

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: RTX6 Zipcore
Putter: :cleveland-small: HB Soft Milled 10.5;  :scotty-small: Newport Special Select;  :edel-golf-1:  Willamette,  :bettinardi-small: BB8; :wilson-small: 8802; MATI Monto

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS; :srixon-small: Z-STAR Diamond; :wilson_staff_small: Triad

Stat Tracker/GPS Watch: :ShotScope:

Follow @golfspybarbajo

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stage 1 Reserved

I can only echo the sentiments of my fellow 'Lucky' ones that are extremely fortunate to be able to post these reviews.

Thanks again MGS and Bettinardi.

My golf game is built on my short game - hence the excitement with the 'Betti'.

My putter is  described as follows;

STUDIO STOCK 8 PUTTER

Perhaps the most classic offering, the Studio Stock #8 has seen numerous professional victories over the past decade. This distinct blade model joins an already proven collection with its popular plumbers neck, traditional perimeter bumpers, a subtle yet square high toe and our iconic F.I.T. (Feel Impact Technology) Face for softer feel. The gentle curves and artisan nature of this design make it a favourite of those pursuing the combination of on-course performance and enduring style.

Weight: 358 grams
Material: Mild Carbon Steel
Finish: Mercury Gray
Grip: Blue Lamkin Corded Grip (Standard or Jumbo)
Dexterity: Right Handed
Loft: 3°
Lie: 70°

Some specs about me :

Current HC is 8. Strengths are most definitely - my short game whilst you guessed, weakness are my length and direction off the tee.
Ball flight averages out to be low with a typical miss being a cut, especially under pressure.

My equipment is a TM M2 driver with Exotics 3/5 woods. Driver speed would be around 95kms. Irons are Wilson C200.

IMG_1381.JPGIMG_1382.JPG

Happy to take questions or otherwise.

Glenmore5

Stage 2 Reserved

Let me start by saying that this putter looks beautiful and the maker is well known in golfing circles - average hacker/good player and pro.

It is exceptionally made and any golfer would be hard pressed not to be impressed by its quality/finish etc.

In saying all this and comments in my earlier stage 1 - I don't believe that it is for me - this is only a personal observation and not to be taken as a criticism or to waive anyone one way or another.

Each golfer needs to try one and see if it pushes their buttons !

IMO - my current putter does and I was hoping that this one would exceed my expectations - unfortunately not.

I find the putter VERY good and performs extremely well - however, a couple of things don't sit well with me i.e.; I acknowledge it is heavier than most (but I prefer a much heavier one as I tend to stroke and not bash) - I don't like the high toe and that took some shine off the product ( I know that this was mentioned on the Betti site - I didn't realised how much it affected my stroke) and as a result,I was either pushing or pulling the ball and not getting the right feedback.

BTW - this was synonymous with the practice green and on the course as well.

Again,this is only my opinion and some may disagree - I have just been asked to give a fair opinion and I hope that I have done so.

A Note On Scoring for the product on the green/course - IMO - early 90's.  

Looks Score: 15 - 100%

Sound and Feel - VG - score early 90's.

Likelihood of Purchase - if I wasn't biased with my current putter - 100%
How likely would you be to purchase this product? - again - as above.
LOP Score: 20 points - subject to my above comments.

My overall impressions. An extremely excellent product and the golfer would not be disappointed in the least with buying this putter.

Conclusion

To summarise, if you are in the market for a top of the range putter and happy to pay the price (its only money, right) go and do yourself a favour and try one of these babies - you will not be disappointed !

It is not my cup of tea - but I will continue to persist with it and in the long run - who knows.

If I needed to provide an overall score - try high 90's.

Thanks for reading and understanding my reasons - feel free to contact me if you need to.

Glenmore5.

Stage 3 Reserved

Well folks - the final stage goes as follows;

Will this putter go in my bag?  - Probably not - for those who can't understand my reasoning, please read my comments in the other '2' stages.

However,I would you recommend this putter to those who want a top of the range putter that is sweet to look at and will certainly improve your putting stroke and invariably your scores out on the course.

I must say that I always wanted to try the 'Betti' is product and it did not disappoint.

If I had a choice to eliminate 1 feature from the next generation of this model - I would suggest a flatter sole and less of the upright toe.

The feature that I really liked, or features that I would most like to see continued or evolved in future models would be its superior make, quality and overall value for money in a superb product.

Glenmore5

Stage 1 Reserved

First of all thank you MGS & Bettinardi for allowing me and my fellow testers the opportunity to review this piece of art known as the Queen B #9.  I've never gamed something this high cotton and I'm looking forward to reviewing this beauty as much as I hope you enjoy reading about it.

bettyface1.jpg

Let's take a look at some of her personals and see how Betty (my pet name for her) pans out. No doubt she's hotter than a two dollar pistol with looks to match so let's check her figure out er I mean specs.

Bettinardi 2017 Queen B 9 Putter features:
⦁ Head Design: Mallet
⦁  Finish: Satin Silver
⦁  Head Weight: 362 grams
⦁ Loft: 3 degrees
⦁  Lie Angle: 70 degrees
⦁ Toe Hang: Moderate
⦁  Length options: 33, 34, 35 inches
⦁  Grip Options: White Lamkin Cord (standard or jumbo)
⦁ Crescent milled neck design
⦁ Micro Honeycomb milled face provides exceptional feel and a true roll
⦁ Milled from soft carbon steel for the ultimate look and feel
⦁ Satin silver finish with yellow and black paint scheme
⦁ Available in right-handed only
⦁ Price $400.00

Pretty little Betty has a rounded and curved profile, as well as a crescent milled neck. Additionally, the Micro Honeycomb milled face provides players with a muted but crisp feel at impact. She's compact with a moderate toe hang, which means it will work well for players who have more pronounced arcs in their putting stroke. Honestly I think my arc is minor at best. In fact, the guy at the PGA Superstore said I might do better with a face balanced putter. We'll see how that pans out later in my review.

Now when Betty arrived the box she was in was HAWT so I had to stand it up by my pick em truck and take a few pics. Nice made in the good ole USA flag proudly shining so yea, this old vet was smitten.  Heck we were  sent a good looking cap too!

betty's box1.jpg betty's box2.jpgbetty's box3.jpg

Yea Betty is a good looking putter in every respect and one that any golfer would love to own. Take a look at this sharp looking headcover and no doubt Betty's got a good grip on my heart!

betty in the bag.jpgbetty's grip.jpg

Betty looks sexy from top to bottom! 

topofbetty.jpgbetty's bottom.jpg

I'd  rather talk more about Betty than myself however I will share just a tad with you folks for now. Too much jaw flapping and you'll be sleeping like my ole hound Roxie. You probably can tell how I run my mouth that I'm an ole country bumkin.  Getting up in years at 66 however I get out two or three times per week to golf.  I play decent golf at times (14ish capper) and mostly enjoy hanging out with the old dudes at my course. Actually I've been rolling the rock pretty decent the last couple of months with my putt count running around 30 per round. If you want to know what is in the rest of my bag, slide on down and check out my signature. 

My gamer prior to this review:

Odyssey® Works Versa #7 with a Silver/Blue Super Stroke Grip
Loft 3°  Lie  70°  Head Weight  350g

Old coot who will be doing this review:

BillOnPorch2.jpg

Now I need to get my arse out of this rocking chair and get to work on stage 2! Ya'll stick around and we'll get to the meat of the bone. 

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Stage 2 Reserved - Bettinardi Queen B #9:

This will be spread out over time so bare with me. Like my Grand Dad once said, "Boy we got alot plowing to do before this mule is put in the barn!"

A few things that I'd like to mention about the company that provided this beautiful product for us to review. Bettinardi is high class and it shows from the box the putter came in, the packing was perfect, the putter cover is plush and softer than a babies butt and the cap thrown in was much appreciated. I had a chance to speak a few times via email with an employee and that will will be brought up later in my review.  Trust me folks, this outfit is upper tier from the get go.

I received this putter on July 26th, 2017 and began my testing the following day. The testing started off like a one legged duck in a paddling contest because our greens were punched and sanded the same week Betty arrive.  I call my putter Betty because she's winning bets for me right and left.  Since receiving Betty, I have been out eight times and I would have been out more however the weather has been iffy lately. The rain has been spraying the ground harder than a bull peeing off a flat rock! Anyways I've got enough rounds in to start my stage 2 and get this review going.

I decided after arriving at my course and seeing those punched & sanded greens,  I would leave the plastic wrapper on my new toy. At least for her maiden voyage.  Heck I didn't want sweet little Betty to get her arse skinned up right away.  I rolled a few putts on the practice green and it felt nice even with the wrapper on so I was pumped for some course time.  The first three holes I played  resulted in three one putts in a row!  My buddies said Bill, you need to leave that wrapper on!  I told em  I was going to order me a spare wrapper so when this one wears out I can reapply. jk

Ok so my first round putting stats look like  this:  one putts in red, two putts in blue, and three putts in black. 

First Round
Front nine: 1 - 1 -1 - 2 - 1 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 2 / Total = 14
Back nine: 1 - 2 - 1 - 1 - 2 - 2 - 3 - 2 - 1 / Total = 15

29 putts with 9 one putts! Disclaimer - I was chipping very well that day leaving five of those putts within a 5 foot circle or closer.  I was putting well with my Odyssey #7 prior to receiving Betty so I was curious as to whether or not she could hang.  Folk's she's hanging and doing so at this point with the plastic wrapper still cuddling those curves!

Let me slide in a couple pics showing different angles of Betty. It's a beautiful putter in ever respect and maybe you can tell more about it from different view points.

backview.JPGHeel.JPGtopview.JPGtoe up.JPG

Ok enough eye candy for right now so I was wonder how well I would do once the wrapper came off for round two with this beauty.  Not bad huh?

Second round
Front nine: 2 - 2 -1 - 1 - 1 - 2 - 2 - 2 - 3/ Total = 16
Back nine: 2 - 2 - 1 - 3 - 2 - 2 - 2 - 2 - 2/ Total = 18

34 putts with four 1 putts . One putt in the four foot range, two in the 8 - 10 and the bomb in the 20 foot range. Did you notice I had three one putts in a row again!  When Betty get's hot, she's ready to trot.

Third Round
3rd time out was good and I'm excited about my putting for the first time in years.

Front nine: 1 - 2 - 2 - 1 - 2 - 1 - 2 - 3 - 1/ Total = 15
Back nine: 2 - 2 - 2 - 2 - 1 - 2 - 2 - 2 - 2/ Total = 17

32 putts with five 1 putts!  My chipping was strong and three of the putts were near gimmies. One was over five foot and another bomb in the 15+ range.  Enough about putting numbers so let's move on to some interesting findings. .
Here are a few of my thoughts to date on some performance aspects:

⦁ The Queen B #9  has a toe hang going on which is suppose to promote a moderate in to out path. I was told at the PGA Superstore that a face balanced putter would suit me better. I suppose the fitter came to that conclusion because my other putter (Odyssey #7) is suppose to the face balanced type. Plus from observing me hitting several putts he saw a pattern with my stroke. I thought this would be a problem however I found out not all. By the stats you just read you can see it's performing quite well. Will the toe hang become a problem in the future, I guess we'll find out.  I'll report back if this becomes an issue.

⦁ Distance control is very good for me when the putter is struck in the center. I've made more long putts and one putts than I have in years. It totally blows me away when I see putts dropping in from field artillery range. When I do overshoot  long putts, I recover well on those pesky three to four putters coming back.

⦁ Putts coming off the heel  and toe lacked that good soft feel and distance loss was significant. With that said the center or sweet spot is fairly large so it takes a sorry hit to find either corner of the less desired spots.

⦁ The milled face is incredible and when you strike the ball well it's an orgasm. The balls I am using at this time are the Srixon Tour QStar, Callaway Chrome Soft, and a harder but good ball in the new Bridgstone hard ball.  It's a new edition this year since they've gone to newer version balls (soft & hard) off the prior E series.

⦁ I ordered the Jumbo grip as I use a similar grip (Superstroke) on my #7.  The grip on Betty is tapered at the bottom which is unlike the square type Superstroke. I thought this would be an issue however I'm making the transition smoothly. I use the claw grip now and the Jumbo feels good.

Now comes an issue that occurred last Tuesday which I had some thoughts about what should I do.  Here I am reviewing a beautiful putter which many of you would die to have the opportunity to test. I sent an email to the powers to be here at MGS, they had a pow wow and immediately wrote back and said go ahead and do your job. Put the cards on the table and leave nothing out.  It shows the true integrity of this site when it comes to reporting ALL of the facts.

Here is an email I sent to Bettinardi: 

I was playing golf and the rain came. After four holes we had to call it a day and head back in as it began to pour down.  It was a rush job to get the clubs back in my vehicle and I had no time to wipe them off.  I took them out a few hours later after showering etc. and began cleaning my clubs and noticed my putter had some small brown rust looking stains on the back side. 

My question being what is a safe cleaning agent to remove this type stain?  I certainly don't want to use a product to damage the beauty of my putter. 

Thanks,
Bill S.
Bettinardi wrote back asking for pics of the rust.

Rust on the top
rust on betty.JPGrust on hosel.JPG

Rust on the hosel

The rust has recently spread across the  top more evenly and more pronounced.

Bettinardi said: "We have experienced some of our Queen B putters that have had a failure in the plating.  We happily stand by our 1 year warranty.  We will replace the putter for you at no additional cost and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused". I will send a return label on the box and you can use the box that the replacement putter is in to return the rusted putter back to us.

I told them in the email that I did not pay for the putter as it was a review item that I was testing on MyGolfSpy. Not a problem getting a new putter to replace the damaged one.
Now that's first class and they have totally won me over as a fan. Things like this happen to the best in the business however it's how it is handled that gains loyal customers. I truly respect and  appreciate the sincere and honest business approach that Bettinardi by taking care of any issues that may affect their customers.

I will be sending this putter back once I receive the shipping label and new putter that will be arriving soon.

Moving on to more testing coming soon so hang on and let's take Betty through the grind. I plan on making a few videos to show how Betty rolls on the greens once our aerated greens totally heal. I'll also do a side by side shootout with Betty and my Odyssey #7 putter so get ready for some stats and comparisons in the near future.  Much more info coming to Stage #2 before I move on to the final stage 3 review section.

Cleveland

Stage Three - The Follow Up

Performance at the Practice Green

⦁ The weight of this putter feels perfect in my hands so it's easy both on the practice green and on the course to consistently put the ball in or close to the hole.

⦁ Distance Control – Exceptional job of lagging putts as you can feel the ball come off the face. For me when I can feel the ball it helps me to control my distance much better.

⦁ Alignment – There is a big line in the middle of the putter that begs you to pick a line and stroke down it. I love the line on this putter as it's easy to pick your target and make a good stroke to the hole.

⦁ Forgiveness – When I strike the ball off the toe or heel I lose distance although not to the point where it contributes to more putts per round. I may come up a couple feet short which I'll take all day long.

These videos are tests from 10, 15 & 20 foot. Center, heel, and toe strikes for each distance. I also show how the ball reacts off top and bottom of putter at the end of third video.
Note - videos may not show up on your phone app
First video is from 10 foot.

Second video is from 15 foot.

Third video is from 20 foot.

Practice Green Score: (9 of 10 points)

Performance on the Course

⦁ Alignment - Once you pick a line and make a decent stroke it either in or very close to the hole. It's very easy to set behind the ball, use the center line on the putter and then let er roll. It's like cruise control on the interstate.

⦁ Distance Control - I've had exceptional distance control with this putter. I'd say without question it is the best I have ever gamed in that category. On course putting is different than my practice area which is flat. We have some severe undulation at our course. Putting down hill is the biggest challenge and although Betty provides me awesome distance control, putts are still hard to judge on slick down hill greens. I've run a few by the hole that were comparable to my Odyssey #7. This putter will not provide magic for you when it comes to fast down hill putts. I haven't seen a putter yet that does that.

⦁ Consistency – This putter is making putting fun which is not something I could say prior to gaming a Bettinardi.

⦁ Performance from short putts, mid range and long range - The one thing that impresses me most about this putter is how it responds from short to mid to long putts. I feel like I can make the majority of putts I step over. It's a feel thing for me and once I had some time gaming it and get that feel off the face down, no putt was going to scare me. Now it's a fun challenge to see how many I can make.

⦁ Strokes gained or loss - I've dropped my average putt count by six strokes! This produces a tremendous amount of confidence which in turn takes stress off the rest of my game.

⦁ This putter exceeded all my expectations and I was a bit skeptical it could. Just because a putter comes with a high price tag doesn't mean it will make you a great putter. You still have to put a good consistent stroke on the ball.

⦁ In comparison with my prior gamer, the Bettinardi not only holds it's own, it goes a step further. Distance control is heads above my Odyssey Works Versa #7. I love my #7 and it will remain in my collection and I'm sure it will occasionally be called off the bench. Betty will be hard to push out of the #1 slot however there will be times when a change will be required. No putter on the market is perfect.

Course Score: (37 of 40 points)

Looks

I'm loving the smaller mallet design. Not too big, not too small, but just right with a slight offset.

topofbetty.jpg

The graphics are awesome on the Queen B! .

IMG_2279.JPG

There are so many beautiful putters on the market however in my opinion the Queen B is second to none. It has class all over it from the deep etched white Lampkin grip, thick & luciously padded white headcover and beautifully designed head.

Looks Score: (15 of 15 points)

Sound and Feel

The Queen Bee #9 feels softer than a new born baby's cheeks. No loud obnoxious sound comes from this putter. This is one of many things that impress me about the milled face Bettinardi does so well with. You've heard the term butter used with golf equipment. Well the feel with my Betty is syrupy butter. Hot and melted with the ball oozing off the face in pure delight. Toe and heel mishits are noticeable however very manageable. Not enough distance loss to cause a panic. In fact most misses are good enough to make ya happy. With this said the Bettinardi Queen B #9 putter is at the top of my list when it comes to the sound & feel categories.

If you like heavy feeling putters the Queen B with the jumbo grip gives you plenty of substance (362 grams) for you to have that good solid feel in your hands. It helped me tremendously with my distance control.

Sound and Feel Score: (15 of 15 points)

Likelihood of Purchase

Well prior to testing the Queen B #9 I would not have spent $400.00 on a putter. This is crazy because we spend from $300 to $400+ every few years on drivers. Putters are used far more often than drivers so why not save up and buy a quality putter? After spending some quality time and getting solid results yea I could see myself taking the plunge. You might want to think about throwing down some big bucks on a putter instead of a driver when you're up for a big purchase.

LOP Score: (15 of 20 points)

Conclusion

There will be more information added to my review as my time with this putter continues. Betty will definitely stay in my bag and it would take a huge ticked off Gorilla to grab it out of my hands. In fact he would rather slide down a 100 foot razor blade with alcohol on his arse than take Betty from me. I recommend this putter to all levels and why not treat yourself to some pure honey from the Bee. If not for this testing opportunity I may not have ever went with a Bettinardi. Now I'm a huge fan for several reasons that were mentioned in my review. One thing that I would change on the next generation of this model, is the grip color. The white grip that came with it is bad arse however I'm thinking it might be hard to keep clean. I would love to see a royal blue grip on this putter. Talking about adding some awesomeness to an already stud puppy, I think adding some color would be the ticket. Same goes with the head cover. It's white and imo it needs to be a darker color. Another thing that I would implement would be some sort of finish that repels rust. As you saw in stage two there was a problem with some minor rust spots. Bettinardi's customer service is at the top of any I have ever experienced and they stand behind their products. They sent me a replacement putter within a few days of my reporting the rust issue. Be proactive and keep your putter protected from the elements. I learned this the hard way however I will share this wisdom for potential Betty owners. Get you some gun oil or some sort of protection from the elements. It only takes a minute or two to apply a thin coat to protect your investment.

Shoot me some questions and I will answer asap. More info will be posted in my review as this process continues.

Again thanks to MyGolfSpy and Bettinardi for the opportunity to test this great product!

Check out the Queen B Series at: https://shop.bettinardi.com/bettinardi-queen-b-9-putter-p75.aspx

Total Score: 90

Cleveland

Hi, Golf spies well the time has come to get the ball rolling as it were... sort of speak....and roll the ball I certainly have over the last week!!

let's start with letting you know a little about myself.

My real name is Gary I live in Northern England UK where it probably rains 325 days of the year the rest of the year it just snows!!

I thought of my forum name as my hair is thinning out on top so It looks like I have a DIVOTHEAD.

I`m 44 years old weigh in about 12 stone and I`m very athletic and of muscular build...Yup this is my Dating site intro but don`t tell my Wife haha...

I was previously a very good cyclist and competed at very high-level Time Trial racing

I didn`t stop racing due to age I stopped due to a severe injury I was hit by a vehicle it took me some 12 months just to walk properly.

I took up golf as I have a competitive nature, an inner beast an addictive personality who has drive and will stop at nothing to achieve what I set out to accomplish. 

.I've been playing golf since 1st of June 2016 and my handicap is 6.0 

Now don't for one minute think I just waltz up there and Knock it round in the low 70`s every Comp without breaking a sweat.

That is nothing further away from the truth Just like with my cycling I have worked my ass off in all aspects of the game.

I started with Having a few lessons from You tuber Peter Finch He is situated at my local driving range some 2 miles away.

I joined a private club and spent my time on the practice ground until a guy asked me what my handicap was I replied I don`t have one and he

Laughed at me in disbelief That spurred me on to get on the course and 3 weeks later I had a Handicap of 10 and started playing in comps 

My handicap as I mentioned above is 6.0 My lowest competition score is two over par my lowest non-competitive round is 67 and my lowest nine holes are 30 five under par ...It was almost a 29, I had a 4 ft par putt on the 18 hole in a feisty wind to make it 29.

Although it was a friendly Knock I was still shaking like a shitting dog in the rain to make Par, it lipped out and I walked off with my tail between me legs.

Five under for NINE holes!!!! WOW give me some more.

The strengths of my game would be my attitude, thirst for knowledge and my work ethics.

The weakness of my game can be that I am too hard on myself at times as I have very high standards...I`m sure I`m not the only one.

My typical ball flight is straight, mid to high but I work on this often to get it more penetrating and it`s paying off.

My typical miss would be a push or fade with the driver as I can let my head drift forwards if I`m not too careful.

Swing tempo is steady

Driver swing speed is between 97-106mph not setting the world on fire with this but hey -ho it is what it is.

What makes me love the game.Well it`s everything about it, to be honest,It`s a game of purity, It gives you what you are.I love that pure strike from a forged Mizuno piercing the air.

I love getting into bed of an evening after a great game and watching those sweetly struck shots in my mind's eye.

Sometimes when it`s been a good day on the course I struggle to drop off a sleep because I can't switch those shots off.

I have been golfing just over a year now 

I`m a golf ADDICT 

Here is a quick whats in the bag.

Epic Sub zero Driver Aldila rogue silver I/O stiff cut down 1 and a half inches

Mizuno JPX 900 2 hybrid Fujikura Pro stiff

Mizuno JPX 900 3 hybrid Fujikura Pro stiff

Mizuno JPX tour 4-PW half inch shorter KBS C-taper stiff 120 grams

Callaway MCDADDY forged 50/54/58 S200 shafts

Kronos Touch refined PVD ........or is it???

I have had 3 drivers  4 sets of irons 3 sets of wedges 6 putters in 12 months since I started playing golf

Here goes.

Drivers, Taylormade M2, Titleist 917 D3 and settled on the EPic sub zero.

Irons, Callaway steelhead x14 pro series, Hogan BH5, Srixon 765 and settled on the Mizuno JPX900 tours

Wedges, Cleveland RTX2, Callaway MD3, and settled on the Mcdaddy forged

Putters Mizuno blade, Mizuno MP A-309, Mizuno Mp A-304. Odyssey V-line, Kronos touch refined PVD And of course the Bettinardi Queen bee B9

I play golf in the UK at Nelson golf club It`s an Alistair Mckensie designed course you know that guy who helped design Augusta national 

Weather sucks here though I mean its peak summer and it`s 6 pm and pretty damn dark with thick cloud and it`s throwing it down with the rains

AS per usual!!

My short game is SHITHOT!!! I love it I love the practising it, In fact, I did an hour and a half this afternoon One hour on the chipping/pitching green and 30mins on the putting green.

I  follow Jame Ridyard and try to implement his techniques into my short game

This is a review of the Bettinardi QUEEN B B9 putter and here is its first mention HAHA

Let me just say the Bettinardi has a lot to stand up to.

If you have not already heard of Kronos they are not cheap.They are fine crafted pieces and are truly remarkable.

I came home from work and eagerly awaited the postman dropping of the Bettinardi

I was truly Blown away by the box upon its arrival, Plain Grey on the outside with a Made in the USA sign and flag to match (class)

Opening the box, the presentation inside again shows signs of pure class.

I quickly understood that Bettinardi have a highly skilled set of engineers on their team... but it goes far beyond that.

It seems they have someone or a bunch of artists who have worked a theme into the putter, the presentation, In fact, The brand!!

I would hazard a guess that some people will miss this fact but it clearly jumped out at me as I unboxed this weapon!!

I was drawn in now, not only the putter captivated me but the brand its history and an artistry.

Here are a few pictures of this fine weapon upon opening.

I hope this leaves you as excited for stage 2 as I was opening the box.

Gary

IMG_20170731_142035.jpg

IMG_20170731_142203.jpg

IMG_20170731_142219.jpg

IMG_20170731_142650.jpg

IMG_20170731_142807.jpg

IMG_20170731_142834.jpg

IMG_20170731_142440.jpg

:callaway-small: rouge subzero Fujikura Evo 2 shaft

:titelist-small:  F2  3 wood Mitsubishi rayon 

:titelist-small:  818.21 hybrid Even flow black

Ben Hogan irons apex 4 shafts 

:mizuno-small: S18 wedges 50/54/58

:titelist-small:  Cameron and Crown M1

Golf Spies Stage two of my review.

The Bettinardi landed Monday and after the unboxing, I got the all clear from her in doors to pop up the golf club to spend an hour (or so) on the putting green.

Well, I did not need telling twice I was off like a scalded cat!!

Firstly holding the putter actually surprised me as I was concerned about the grip, It`s sort of corded and mine is actually a smooth Iomic number.

I soon felt at home with it, The ergonomic shape suited how I take hold of the putter, I was now at ease and eager to see how the ball rolled.

I started out with some 5 footers holing out just sort of building up a bit of confidence and putting a positive stroke on it.

I went right through my usual putting practice session and found that me and the Queen B had become quite nice friends.

The extra mass in the head gave me a lot more reassurance on lag putts of thirty feet or so. MY Kronos putter just left me lacking.

At this point, I decided the Bettinardi Queen B9 was good enough to have a run out in the weekly medal the following day.

I arrived on the first tee and my Playing partners were itching to have a look at this new putter I had won.

Both of them agreed it was a thing of beauty and would like to try it after the competition.

The weather was the usual drabble we have here in the north of England UK.

Very strong winds and scattered showers coming in hard.

I played superbly from tee to green on the front nine shooting 36 and the Bettinardi proving to be worth its salt giving me the confidence to have just 15 putts.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 holes

2 1 2 1 2 1 2 2 2 number of putts.

Again on the back nine I struck the ball very sweetly and having just 13 putts produced a score of 73 gross two over par as the SS was 71 today.

This was down to the harsh weather.

I did have a three putt though on the 13th hole which hurt a little but if anything fired me up to putt better!

10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 holes

1    2   2   3   1   1   1   1   1   1  number of putts 

Totalling a round of 28 putts

The Bettinardi Queen B9 assisted me to my first ever Competition win and my lowest competition gross score of 2 over par.

Both my playing partners agreed that the putter was one of the most beautiful they had seen

One of them went on to describe it in a good way as "Pure filth"

I can honestly say I give the putter full marks for its performance.

On the practice green the previous day I found the sound and feel merged together as one giving me fantastic feed back on my putts.

Its soft yet firm in feel and the ball rolls well end over end.

I had previously read about the raised toe and thought this as odd but over those 5 to 10-foot putts, it just inspires confidence.

It kind of eases the squaring of the club face and that only leads to better putts.

I mentioned in my Stage one of the reviews the putter is truly a work of art.

The bee them is worked right throughout the club from the packaging right down to the honey combed putter face.

The CNC machine work is just beautiful even done to the detailing on the hosel.

I do have a  bug to bear though the Bettinardi Queen B-9 is a high maintenance chick I`m finding the finish on the club requires a

coat of light oil after each round to keep rust at bay.

My Kronos touch refined Is PVD coated and has been rust free without oil all winter!! 

So that's a disappointment.

The head cover is absolutely stunning, the needlework and detailing again surpass Cameron and all the others I have come across.

Now If I was to go out and buy a new Putter, Would I buy a Bettinardi Queen B9 ..........Damn right I would 

It`s a thing of pure beauty yet it produces the goods....and another good thing is that every Tom Dick and Harry has not got one!

I did not want to score this putter using Numbers as a guide to its performance.

The Bettinardi is worth more than a number

You either feel it or you don't

You see it and you believe it

You hold it and you hole it

Yes it's that simply............ Go treat yourself

IMG_20170801_133011.jpg

IMG_20170801_171009.jpg

:callaway-small: rouge subzero Fujikura Evo 2 shaft

:titelist-small:  F2  3 wood Mitsubishi rayon 

:titelist-small:  818.21 hybrid Even flow black

Ben Hogan irons apex 4 shafts 

:mizuno-small: S18 wedges 50/54/58

:titelist-small:  Cameron and Crown M1

​​​Stage One: Who Am I?

​​​​Hello, guys and gals. I am a new member to the MyGolfSpy community and I was welcomed with opened arms, so thank each and every one of you for that. Also, a special thanks to the MGS staff for allowing me this opportunity to put my reviewing skills to the test. I will attempt to tell you a little bit about myself and a whole lot about the Bettinardi Studio Stock #8.

​My friends call me BD, I have been playing the lovely game of golf for about 13 years now. It hasn't been until recently that I have really gotten into it and have been playing and practicing more, trying to take my game to the next level. Golfing has not only been a part of my life for a while, but my families life. My grandpa taught my dad, my dad taught me, and I plan on teaching my son (whenever that day comes). We always try and go out together at least a few times a year to compete against one another, and yes, we keep it friendly... sorta. So you're probably wondering, if you've been playing for 13 years, what's your handicap?​ As of lately I have been hovering around the 8-9 area, and I play almost daily. I just posted my best score last month and it was one of the greatest accomplishments I've had so far with this crazy game. I say crazy because I went out the next day and beat that score by a stroke. Then guess what happened the next day? No, I didn't beat that score, I went out and played and it felt almost as if I didn't know what golf was. Remember, I said crazy​ game. You wanna know ​what equipment is in my bag? ​Well, I'll tell ya. I just upgraded to a Ping G driver at the beginning of this season. It was my first upgrade in a very, very long time. Like I said, I haven't taken the game this serious in a looong time, so I felt it was time for some new equipment. I love love love the G. It's probably my favorite piece in my bag as we speak. Next up is the TaylorMade burner 3W, which I feel is a club A LOT of golfers have had in their bag at some point, if not the 3w, then some other Burner model. Then comes my Adams Blue hybrid, the trusty rusty if you will. I don't hit this club often, but when I'm in a sticky situation and I need something to bail me out, Adam is always there. Such a good guy. Remember when I mentioned Burners? Well, the 2.0 irons are what I'm hitting. Yes I know, time for a major upgrade. Wedge game has been spot on thanks to my TaylorMade Tour Preferred wedges. Finally my putter is the Odyssey O-Works #1... which is currently being taken out and exchanged for the Bettinardi Studio Stock 8.. duh. Time for a little break, enjoy some snapshots of this gorgeous putter while I take a breather.

DIWG5130.jpg

TNHR0264.jpg

​Alright I'm back, let's talk about the strengths of my game.​ Fortunately one of the most difficult clubs to hit is my strength. Whenever I step up to the tee I am more confident than ever that I am going to end up somewhere in the fairway. I have been putting in lots of work with this and it has paid off tremendously. No, I'm not 100% but it is leaps and bounds over where I was at last year. I still have the occasional duck hook out of bounds, but 8 times out of 10 I can hit the fairway. Now, on the other end of the spectrum, I'll tell you about the ​weakness of my game.​ Iron play has been difficult for me the past few months. I have been really working on creating lag and getting more consistent with my strikes, but it's a lot harder than it sounds... at least for me. I've tried several drills at home and when I try and translate everything to the course side of the game, I can't repeat it. It's not that I don't strike my irons decent, it's just not where I want it to be... at all. I will keep working until I figure it out. I forgot to note one thing about my strength, and that is ​my current ball flight​. I can typically produce a draw when it comes to my driver and longer irons, and have been doing some work to incorporate a cut in there on demand. Sometimes that cut doesn't do what I want it to do, but hey that's golf. My irons flight is on the high side, when I strike them well. When I don't strike them well, I obviously miss my target. ​My typical miss​ is usually left. This is sometimes due to a hook that I cannot control or just simply pulling the ball. The good is that the miss isn't crazy far off line, but it's certainly not my target. My downswing and rotation could use a lot of work and I believe this is what I have to blame for some of my misses. Now, when I miss with my driver, I really miss. There is no in between when it comes to hitting a draw and a hook. I either hit a nice, soft draw or a crazy hook that will make you wonder what the heck happened. Did I just hit a boomerang? Thankfully, that doesn't happen too ​often, but when it does it's always fun to watch....

​Who wants more pictures? You want more pictures. Here you go.

QQPW0364.jpg

MJWN4942.jpg

I'd like to talk about what makes me love the game.​ First off, it's competitive. Not only do you get to compete against others while you're out, but you get to compete against yourself. What other sports do you get to do that in? Not many. I've always been a competitor growing up and it never changed when I took up golf. The game is unpredictable, you can go out one day and shoot even par or even under par, then the next day you shank three OB, slice one into the water, and that's only have four holes. I love it. Also, it's just fun. It allows me to meet people from all over the country through tournaments that are hosted all around our state. There is nothing else that provides that opportunity, at least for me. It brings so many people together, no matter their skill level, and allows you an outing to just have fun. That's truly what I love. Now, onward to what type of golfer I am.​ You know how I just said I love the game because it's competitive? That explains the exact type of golfer I am. I am always looking for competition. You want that 1 foot gimmie putt? Nah, you're gonna have to hit it. Okay, not that bad, but I do like to compete. That being said, I also know when I can just relax and not worry about anything else but enjoying the moment.

That's a little bit about me, now let's get to talking about this Betti. I'm gonna drop a couple more photos and then we'll talk about the putter itself from a visual standpoint.

IMKW0723.jpg

TRAJ0676.jpg

rsz_ujip4457.jpg

I hope these pictures do justice as to how b-e-a-utiful this thing is. I always look at Bettinardi putters in store but I have never actually purchased one, just window shopped. Every single one of them has blown my away with their looks, and this one is no exception. Right out of the box my jaw dropped and I was like "Wow, this is sexy." Just by looking at and handling the headcover, you can just tell this Studio Stock 8 screams quality. I'm not sure if the pictures picked it up well, but the head has a darker finish, like a flat grayish color. It's very cool looking. From behind the butter, it's simple. You see the Bettinardi scripture and it's a classic looking flatstick. When you turn it upside down, that's where the flair is. It's almost like the mullet saying "business in the front, party in the back." The gloss blue and black, make this thing shine... literally. The grip is also very neat looking. The blue lamkin corded grip is surprisingly more comfortable than I had thought and the way it says Bettinardi down the shaft let's everyone know you're here to sink some putts! Anyway, I'll leave it at that for now.

Time to get back out there, putt for dough, and prepare for stage 2.

Driver: Ping G 9.5*

Fairway: TaylorMade AeroBurner

Hybrid: Adams Blue

Irons: TaylorMade Burner 2.0

Wedges: TaylorMade Tour Preferred EF

Putter: Odyssey O-Works #1

​Bettinardi Studio Stock #8

​Official MGS Forum Review by BDubya23

Performance at the Practice Green

• Accuracy – Are you able to consistently hit your target? As long as I can find the middle of my putter on my shots, the target is easy to hit. The ball comes off soft and has a nice feel to it. But if you do not strike the center, you might be in trouble.
  • Distance Control – How does the club compare to other products strictly from a distance perspective? ​Compared to my current Odyssey O-Works #1, the distance held true with both pieces of equipment. That is until mishits came into play. Mishits on my current gamer, the O-Works, held their speed and did not lose anything when struck off of the heel or the toe. In contrast, the SS8 lost a noticeable amount of distance when compared side by side.​
  • Alignment – Are you able to hit your target line with ease? â€‹â€‹Just the same as every other blade style putter, you have the one simple line to adjust and aim all your shots with. If you can do it on your current blade, you will not have a problem with this one. There is nothing fancy to the alignment aid. I never really had any problems hitting my intended line. 
  • Forgiveness – What happens when you mis-hit the ball? How much distance is lost? Does the ball still hit your line, push, pull? ​To me, mis hitting the ball meant firmer shots. You could feel this in the grip when doing so. As you've seen from pictures, the area to strike the ball does not extend across the entire face of the putter, so this is something you should expect and note before even picking up this putter. Mis hits did end up short, but I did not notice and putts straying off the line too much. There were no major pulls our pushes, and if so, that was all user error.
  • Control – Are you able to make the ball do what you want it to (within the limitations of your own abilities). ​Yes, there is no workability like that of an iron. Like I mentioned in my first bulletin about the middle of the putter, if you can strike it there your ball will go exactly where you want it to.

Practice Green Score: 9 of 10 points

Performance on the Course

• Accuracy – How well did you hit your target?  How is your dispersion and your proximity to the hole? When the game was taken to the course, things became a little more tricky, but still played out well. I did end up having mishits which did not help me get my balls going all the way to the hole. As a result, I was sometimes left with tap in pars or bogeys, which I didn't have a lot of with my other gamer, the O-Works.

• Alignment - Are you still hitting the ball on your intended line? Ball is staying on line when struck in the sweet spot, as you would imagine would happen with any other blade style putter. I never had any issue completely missing my line.

• Distance Control - Are you short? Long? Able to hit your distance repeatedly? Since this is course performance, the nerves are sometimes racing. Therefore, you cannot always be on your "A" game like one the practice green. This leads to some toe and heel strikes, which means significant loss of distance and a really "not-so-sweet" feeling on the hands. You'll know when you don't hit the center, trust me. On the flip side, you'll definitely know when you do hit the center... AHHH FEELS SO GOOD!

• Consistency – Are you hitting putts consistently or all over the place? I'm not spraying putts everywhere, but I'm also not dropping every single dinger. I've made my fair share of "downtown" putts, but I've also missed my fair share. The bright side is that I am consistently hitting them long or short, never left or right.

• Is it lowering your score, keeping the same or costing you strokes? Score remains about the same, the O-Works is tough to beat. But man, the look of the Betti is just mesmerizing.

Course Score: 35 of 40 points

Looks

• General shape: Classic looking blade putter with bold lines and a little bit a curve. We all like some sleek curves, don't we?

• Graphics: MY OH MY! The gray and the blue and the black.. just amazing. My O-Works is a little too much for me with all the red, black, and white.. it's almost distracting. But this SS8 is one of the most gorgeous putters I think I've ever seen. You can tell some fine craftsmanship went in to creating this flatstick.

• Other unique details: The blue Lamkin grip is the icing on the cake. I don't know what it is, but it's the perfect addition. It's not like your traditional putter and the SuperStroke grips they usually come with, which makes it stand out a little bit. I love it.

• How does it come together visually? Imagine the most beautiful women you have ever laid your eyes upon, then translate that to a putter.. that's it. Just a dime piece.

• How does it compare to other products in its category? Blows everything else out of the water. From the grip to the blade to the headcover, it's pure class. Now I'd just like to see the same design except with different color combos.

Looks Score: 15 of 15 points

Sound and Feel

• Is it soft, crisp, dull, clunky? Let me tell you that sweet spot shots are one of the best feelings in the world, and that doesn't change with this putter. It's what some would call... butter. Striking the middle of the putter gives you such a good feeling and makes you wish you could do it every single time. Unfortunately that is sometimes not the case, at least not at my skill level. Heel and toe strikes do make a considerably louder noise and a much, much firmer feel.

• Does it feel consistent across the face, or are mis-hits noticeably pronounced? Like mentioned above, mis-hits feel more clunky that the sweet spot, but that's why it's called the sweet spot. The entire front of the putter does not consist of the face, like some putters do. The heel and toe and have mill, therefore giving you the different sound and feel in those areas.

​

I will add an audio link of me hitting the ball in the sweet spot. The ball being used is a Callaway ChromeSoft. After listening to just the audio, it may seem like the ball has a clunky, sorta tink noise to it, but I can assure you that it is not that pronounced. I just had the mic really close to the ball.

http://picosong.com/vvNZ/

Sound and Feel Score: 12 of 15 points

Likelihood of Purchase

How likely would you be to purchase this product? ​I have always wanted to game a Bettinardi, I love the style and the quality of products that they bring to the table. However, I have never had quite enough dough to splurge on one. This is almost the case as it lies now. I know I spent a little bit of money on my O-Works, but I don't know if I'd be able to shell out $400 for a new putter. That being said, this is most definitely going in the back and kicking my O-Works to the side.

LOP Score: 15 of 20 points

Conclusion

This putter is everything you could ever ask for in looks, and almost in feel. The Studio Stock  #8 is nothing shy of a fine piece of art, as you would expect from Bettinardi. The only thing that will slow you down in purchasing this type of flat stick is the price tag. At $400, it is a little on the high side... at least for me. Buuuut, like I just said I will be putting it in the bag. The reason behind this is because I'm a firm believer that you should always game something that looks good to you. Some may argue that that is not a wise decision, but I feel that it brings some sort of confidence to yourself when you know you have a top of the line putter resting in your hands. If money isn't an issue and you love the pure, buttery feel when you hit the sweet spot, this one's for you. It's simple, bold, and even a smidge of flashy all at the same time. Now I truly know what the Bettinardi brand is all about.

​Total Score: 86 of 100

IMG_9765.JPG

IMG_9766.JPG

IMG_9764.JPG

Looking forward to it. Wondering how these new bettinardis stack up o my Bettinardi C03

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

I've always wanted to buy a Bettinardi, but never have. Can't wait to follow along.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

Been looking forward to everyone's thoughts on these!

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

Stage 1 is donedy. I hope I did okay for my first review here.

Nice job BDubya23. Good start for sure!

Driver - Tour Edge Exotics XCG 7 Beta w/ Paderson shaft 44"

Fairway Metal - :nike-small: Vapor Fly 15* w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 65F 43"

Irons - :taylormade-small: SLDR 4i-pw w/ KBS Tour C-Taper 90S

Wedges - :edel-golf-1: 54* and 58* Digger grind

Putter - :scotty-cameron-1: 2015 GoLo 3 33"

Absolutely, keep up the great work!

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

Great start BD. I can call you that now that I know you so well from reading your stage one.

That's one sexy club.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

My stage One is in. I do hope it hits the spot.

Well done team mates!   I enjoyed your intros and I have my stage 1 up now. Let's prepare to get down to business with stage two and get er done! 

Cleveland

Great start guys, looking forward to keeping up with this thread.  Well done!

Driver -     Rogue ST Max
Woods -   Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -      Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                          Wedges -   Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                                          Putter -    Evnroll ER2
Rangefinder -  NX-10 Slope
Ball -  Vice Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                            Bag -  Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

Well done team mates! I enjoyed your intros and I have my stage 1 up now. Let's prepare to get down to business with stage two and get er done!

Nice intro gray. How did it feel to finally take off the plastic?

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Nice intro gray. How did it feel to finally take off the plastic?

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

I was totally impressed with the marshmallow  yet firm feel of the ball off the face.  I don't recollect ever feeling that with any other putter before.  It's sweet to say the least. 

Cleveland

That #9 is just a work of art

My Mixed-Bag:

Driver:      :callaway-small: Mavrik Sub zero, ventus black 7x

Fairway:     Still looking!

Irons:         :mizuno-small:MP-18 MB 4-PW

Wedges:     Miura K Grinds

Putter:       Evnroll 1.2 blade

Ball:        :srixon-small: Z star XV

Enjoyed the Stage 1 reads guys. Very well done. Those are some beautiful putters.

Especially interested in seeing how the Queen B9 performs.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Archived