Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

Official MyGolfSpy/Cobra Connect Driver Challenge Thread

Dang those ATTAS shafts look sick with that blue F7+ head!!

Yes they do and my F6 has a blue head... Damn good looking combo for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great job stroker! It was fun following you along.

To your comment on the phone in pocket: I played a couple new courses this week and used my phone to get an idea of the hole layouts and points of interest since I was totally unfamiliar. Since I was regularly checking my phone for distances, it was only natural to leave it in my pocket between shots. DIDN'T AFFECT ME ONE BIT. I thought it would, but it didn't. I thought of you guys doing this challenge while I played and thought "I could do this for stat tracking no problem"

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa, riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+

:ping-small: G410+
:755178188_TourEdge: EXS 5W
:cobra-small: King F7 Hy

:ping-small: i500 5-GW
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60
:ping-small: Heppler Ketsch

Great job stroker! It was fun following you along.

To your comment on the phone in pocket: I played a couple new courses this week and used my phone to get an idea of the hole layouts and points of interest since I was totally unfamiliar. Since I was regularly checking my phone for distances, it was only natural to leave it in my pocket between shots. DIDN'T AFFECT ME ONE BIT. I thought it would, but it didn't. I thought of you guys doing this challenge while I played and thought "I could do this for stat tracking no problem"

Thanks STUD... Appreciate you coming along for the ride!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using MyGolfSpy mobile app

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, TM Sim2 19*, Cobra F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Cleveland HB Soft #1 w/UST
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

Sadly this is my last official post for the Cobra Connect Challenge! (I plan on posting a "review" of the Cobra Driver and the Connect App tomorrow). 

It's been a wild ride over the past 4 weeks. I hope you all enjoyed watching #TeamRickie dominate! 

rickie-fowler-dierks-bentley.jpg

Sorry Team Lexi, just sayin... 

lexi.jpg

It's OK we understand. Maybe next time?

My Week 1-4 Player Stats: 

IMG_0085 copy.jpg

I can't wait to see who won week 3, week 4, the Winning Team.. and of course, the big one the All Around winner. Stay tuned!!! 

Twitter: @bobbyburdette

Instagram: bobbyburdette

My final report for the Cobra Connect Challenge

First off let me say a HUGE thanks to the MyGolfSpy Staff for selecting me to participate in this great challenge, it was a ton of fun!! I really hope it's been as fun to follow as it has been for those of us that were participating.

Thanks to the folks at Cobra/Puma Golf for providing us with F7 drivers and allowing us to choose any shaft in their catalog at no cost to us and of course for providing the amazing prizes that were up for grabs in this competition.

Thanks to the members of both teams, Team Lexi and of course my team, Team Rickie!!

Lastly thanks to all of you, the forum members who followed us on social media as well as here on the forums. Your comments and questions made the last 4 weeks so much fun for all of us...thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Now for a short review of the equipment:

Cobra was kind enough to open their vault for us and allow us to pick either the F7 or F7+ head and pair it with any shaft they offered, even the ones that have a $200 plus up charge.

I had previously gone through a "mini fitting" for this driver at a Golf Galaxy in Colorado when I was on a business trip and had some time to kill, so I knew I liked the response I got from the UST Mayima Elements Chrome Shaft. I originally ordered the standard F7 head but ended up switching to the F7+ (really glad I did), I also had the shaft built 3/4" short at 44.5 inches to help with accuracy ( another brilliant decision!)

The Cobra Connect element we used comes built into the grip, there are several grip styles available with the technology built right in, which in my opinion is absolutely brilliant! As someone that had pondered the Arccos technology before, I really appreciated having it built into the grip. I didnt have to worry about an extra tag hanging off my grip, which to me is a big deal because I could see myself constantly checking it to see if it's loose or falling off.

The Cobra Connect app itself is very easy to use, it pairs very easily with the driver and quickly dowloads any course that you want to play. From there you pick your starting hole and tee box, hit start round and put the phone in your front pocket...then play golf..it's that easy!

As others have said, I was concerned about playing with my phone in my front pocket, but that turned out to be a non issue at all, in fact by the 2nd or third hole I forgot it was there. The app works pretty seamlessly you just play golf and it automatically tracks your drives. I did have a few instances where it didn't detect my drive but it detects your second shot as the drive so it's easy to edit that at the end of the round by marking the tee box you played from on the aerial image.

The driver itself is amazing, after my first range session I figured out that this shaft really works best with a nice smooth tempo, if I got a little quick with my transition it produced quick hooks. I think this ended up bleeding over into all my clubs and has made me a better all around ball striker! When I warm up on the range I count to myself as I swing...1...backswing, 2...clear hips, 3....start downswing and that smooth tempo produced a nice mid high baby draw that I LOVE!! As I played with this driver my confidence continued to grow to the point where I don't look at anything but the fairway, I don't see hazards or rough, I just line up at the right middle of the fairway and hit a nice baby draw that works to the middle of the fairway and because I'm hitting a lower trajectory draw the ball seems to run forever which is why I think I've picked up a substantial amount of distance over my previous gamer (Callaway XR ).

If you're in the market for a new driver I would highly recommend you check out the Cobra King F7 line, currently they have been offering great deals making this driver the absolute best bang for your buck!

Now for my final stats

During this challenge I hit a mind blowing percentage of fairways! I've always been a decent driver of the ball but nothing like I've seen with this driver.

To try and do a fair comparison I went back and looked at my stats with my previous gamer using Golfshot+

image3.JPG

As you can see I was hitting 56% of my fairways with my previous driver....that's not too shabby for a 15 handicap player, but I usually ended up with a drive or two a round the went into a hazard or worst yet OOB which inflated my score, not to mention the few drives a round into the trees or the high rough which also added strokes to my scorecard.

So how did I do with the Cobra King F7+?

How about 86.7%! No that's not a typo....I said 86.7%!

To put that more into perspective I went back and looked at all of my rounds, during this challenge I hit 90 drives and only missed 12 fairways!! Then I looked at my scorecards and found that I had ZERO penalty strokes with the driver! That alone shaved a couple of strokes a round. My confidence with this driver grew with each swing...this week I played 2 rounds and only missed 1 fairway, I was 25/26 with the one miss ending up less than 2 yards off the fairway.

Needless to say this driver will be in my bag for a long time to come!

Here are my final stats

image1.JPG

image2.JPG

Again, thanks to everyone who followed along, this was a lot of fun and I hope that we might see some other similar challenges in the future.

GO TEAM RICKIE!

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

Yeah... I was surprised to see it on there really.... I think it was the "goat hole" where it hit the tree and bounced forward or something.

8 is that long par 5 right angle dog leg left where I said to stay right of the bunker

I think you did and were over by the pine trees. That may have been your second shot. Sometimes the app misses the first swing... you drive it very well though!

I'm hoping to play 18 tomorrow then post final stats for the #cobraconnectmgs challenge. I haven't had a round in a week so I will wait and see what tomorrow brings. I don't think I'm in danger of being player of the week with no play, so I want to get some more reps with the F7+. The course of private (Coach Belichick, whom I know you all know and love, lives at a house on the course) and I'm told phones are not allowed, but I will ask if I can use the app and not use the phone otherwise.

This has been great fun and thanks to the my golf spy team for all you do, and for selecting us to write about our experiences and post our results.

More tomorrow!

Well week 4 has come and gone yall. Haven't gotten much golf in the last 2 weeks due to sickness and then catching up on work but it's been a really fun ride. Here's week 4's stat sheet and look forward to the write ups!IMG_1880.PNG

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

It's been great following you guys along! The MGS crew did a good job picking you all and you were very entertaining throughout. Congrats on a successful Challenge!

I hope this opens the door for challenges in the future because that was very cool.

My final report for the Cobra Connect Challenge

First off let me say a HUGE thanks to the MyGolfSpy Staff for selecting me to participate in this great challenge, it was a ton of fun!! I really hope it's been as fun to follow as it has been for those of us that were participating.

Thanks to the folks at Cobra/Puma Golf for providing us with F7 drivers and allowing us to choose any shaft in their catalog at no cost to us and of course for providing the amazing prizes that were up for grabs in this competition.

Thanks to the members of both teams, Team Lexi and of course my team, Team Rickie!!

Lastly thanks to all of you, the forum members who followed us on social media as well as here on the forums. Your comments and questions made the last 4 weeks so much fun for all of us...thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Now for a short review of the equipment:

Cobra was kind enough to open their vault for us and allow us to pick either the F7 or F7+ head and pair it with any shaft they offered, even the ones that have a $200 plus up charge.

I had previously gone through a "mini fitting" for this driver at a Golf Galaxy in Colorado when I was on a business trip and had some time to kill, so I knew I liked the response I got from the UST Mayima Elements Chrome Shaft. I originally ordered the standard F7 head but ended up switching to the F7+ (really glad I did), I also had the shaft built 3/4" short at 44.5 inches to help with accuracy ( another brilliant decision!)

The Cobra Connect element we used comes built into the grip, there are several grip styles available with the technology built right in, which in my opinion is absolutely brilliant! As someone that had pondered the Arccos technology before, I really appreciated having it built into the grip. I didnt have to worry about an extra tag hanging off my grip, which to me is a big deal because I could see myself constantly checking it to see if it's loose or falling off.

The Cobra Connect app itself is very easy to use, it pairs very easily with the driver and quickly dowloads any course that you want to play. From there you pick your starting hole and tee box, hit start round and put the phone in your front pocket...then play golf..it's that easy!

As others have said, I was concerned about playing with my phone in my front pocket, but that turned out to be a non issue at all, in fact by the 2nd or third hole I forgot it was there. The app works pretty seamlessly you just play golf and it automatically tracks your drives. I did have a few instances where it didn't detect my drive but it detects your second shot as the drive so it's easy to edit that at the end of the round by marking the tee box you played from on the aerial image.

The driver itself is amazing, after my first range session I figured out that this shaft really works best with a nice smooth tempo, if I got a little quick with my transition it produced quick hooks. I think this ended up bleeding over into all my clubs and has made me a better all around ball striker! When I warm up on the range I count to myself as I swing...1...backswing, 2...clear hips, 3....start downswing and that smooth tempo produced a nice mid high baby draw that I LOVE!! As I played with this driver my confidence continued to grow to the point where I don't look at anything but the fairway, I don't see hazards or rough, I just line up at the right middle of the fairway and hit a nice baby draw that works to the middle of the fairway and because I'm hitting a lower trajectory draw the ball seems to run forever which is why I think I've picked up a substantial amount of distance over my previous gamer (Callaway XR ).

If you're in the market for a new driver I would highly recommend you check out the Cobra King F7 line, currently they have been offering great deals making this driver the absolute best bang for your buck!

Now for my final stats

During this challenge I hit a mind blowing percentage of fairways! I've always been a decent driver of the ball but nothing like I've seen with this driver.

To try and do a fair comparison I went back and looked at my stats with my previous gamer using Golfshot+

attachicon.gifimage3.JPG

As you can see I was hitting 56% of my fairways with my previous driver....that's not too shabby for a 15 handicap player, but I usually ended up with a drive or two a round the went into a hazard or worst yet OOB which inflated my score, not to mention the few drives a round into the trees or the high rough which also added strokes to my scorecard.

So how did I do with the Cobra King F7+?

How about 86.7%! No that's not a typo....I said 86.7%!

To put that more into perspective I went back and looked at all of my rounds, during this challenge I hit 90 drives and only missed 12 fairways!! Then I looked at my scorecards and found that I had ZERO penalty strokes with the driver! That alone shaved a couple of strokes a round. My confidence with this driver grew with each swing...this week I played 2 rounds and only missed 1 fairway, I was 25/26 with the one miss ending up less than 2 yards off the fairway.

Needless to say this driver will be in my bag for a long time to come!

Here are my final stats

attachicon.gifimage1.JPG

attachicon.gifimage2.JPG

Again, thanks to everyone who followed along, this was a lot of fun and I hope that we might see some other similar challenges in the future.

GO TEAM RICKIE!

Great stuff TBT.

I enjoyed following the competition by everyone. But I paid special attention to your results. I'm not near the bomber you are. But we are not far off in Caps. And the difference in your FW hit stats can't be ignored. That is an insane jump. The fact you had zero penalty strokes in 90 drives is remarkable. Well done.

As i mentioned earlier in the thread. I have the original Arccos Driver know in a box on my desk. I'll be putting it on today and using the next week to get an idea of how it works for me.

Thanks for the great job on this fun competition.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

To all the competitors. This has been a fun challenge and thread to follow and the SM posts have been great.

I cant wait to see the final results. But you all deserve a great big golf clap for a job well done on all accounts.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

I am soooooooooooooo  proud of all you guys as you truly put out a quality product. Great info for the masses and highly entertaining!

Cleveland

To all the competitors. This has been a fun challenge and thread to follow and the SM posts have been great.

I cant wait to see the final results. But you all deserve a great big golf clap for a job well done on all accounts.

Thanks! It's been a blast to have even more of a reason to get out and play. GO TEAM RICKIE!!!!!

I am soooooooooooooo  proud of all you guys as you truly put out a quality product. Great info for the masses and highly entertaining!

Thanks! Hope it was as entertaining to follow as it was to participate.. GO TEAM RICKIE! 

Thanks! Hope it was as entertaining to follow as it was to participate.. GO TEAM RICKIE! 

If I were MGS staff, you boys would have many more opportunities because you are very good at what you do.

Cleveland

If I were MGS staff, you boys would have many more opportunities because you are very good at what you do.

Thanks gray!  

This was a bit different as it was billed as more of a social media contest than a forum contest....hopefully you all were able to jump on twitter/instagram/facebook and follow some your favorite spies!

if you haven't yet, go to any of those sites and search for #cobraconnectmgs - all of the postings are tagged with this.

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

Great job, guys! You all killed this contest, and you served Cobra well by showing just how good the underdog can be. Can't wait to see the final outcome of this shindig. Just remember, you are all winners....

....unless you're on Team Lexi 🤣

Kidding, kidding! Had to throw that final blow in there since it's the end. GG ALL!

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

Great stuff TBT.

I enjoyed following the competition by everyone. But I paid special attention to your results. I'm not near the bomber you are. But we are not far off in Caps. And the difference in your FW hit stats can't be ignored. That is an insane jump. The fact you had zero penalty strokes in 90 drives is remarkable. Well done.

As i mentioned earlier in the thread. I have the original Arccos Driver know in a box on my desk. I'll be putting it on today and using the next week to get an idea of how it works for me.

Thanks for the great job on this fun competition.

Thanks buddy I appreciate it...it was a lot of fun!!

Honestly I think the new found distance is coming from a more piercing ball flight with a draw, with my previous driver I got very little roll, with this driver I'm getting 15-20 yards of roll and that's BIG!

I am soooooooooooooo proud of all you guys as you truly put out a quality product. Great info for the masses and highly entertaining!

Thanks buddy, we all appreciate it. This was a lot of fun and the social media interaction just added to it. I really hope the the MGS staff finds a way to do other competitions or challenges like this in the future.

Can't wait to see how the final results end up!!

Hey hey hey! Before we finish up, I have questions!

1. Is the Arccos grip available in midsize or is it standard only with wrap buildups?

2. Did any of you guys get on a green in one? I'd be curious to see if that counts as a missed fairway or not.

1. Is the Arccos grip available in midsize or is it standard only with wrap buildups?

2. Did any of you guys get on a green in one? I'd be curious to see if that counts as a missed fairway or not.

1. yes... a number of choices - http://www.cobragolf.com/cobra-connect-grips

2. hahahhahha.... this question isn't for me.

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

Great questions!

As stroker said the grips come in various styles and sizes.

As far as driving a green, I'll leave that question for the long knockers, Tazz and Bryan.

mine was a lamkin midsize wrap. And I drove one green at my home course a few times, it counted them as fairways hit. IMG_1881.PNG

Right Handed

4.5 handicap

Driver: Nike Vapor Flex with Mitsubishi Rayon Fubuki ZT60x5ct S-flex shaft and stock grip.

3-Metal: Nike VRS 15 degree with Mitsubishi Rayon tour issue Diamana S73x5ct X-flex shaft and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grip.

Irons: Ben Hogan PTx 22, 26, 30, 34, 38, 42, 46 degrees standard length and lie with KBS Tour-V stiff shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Wedges: Ben Hogan TK15 54, 58 degrees with KBS Tour-V X-flex shafts and GolfPride MCC midsize Black/White grips.

Putter: Nike Method Converge B1|01 with Superstroke Flatso 2.0 grip.

1. Yes I had the Midsize grip. I will say it didn't feel that midsize so I prob should have wend midsize with a few extra wraps. but it's a quality grip.

2. I had one hole where the KOTH was about 20 yards past me and would have been on the green. So I'm thinking the green counts. But I will say I'm not sure how a putt would be detected by the app. So you'd have to manually adjust/edit.

Various options in grips, but size isn't listed on the grip. I ordered a midsize but just from the eyeball test it is regular.

No greens for me but did get close on a few.

Couple of thoughts.

The built in GPS is a one trick pony that won't last.

Mainly because once you change out your grip after wearing it out from play. Then you are done measuring distances unless you buy another grip with it built in or the gps that you stick on your own grips.

The app is better for the iPhone than on an android. Just from looking at the screen shots from the other guys. They get more feedback I think.

BigTazz

Chicks dig the LONG ball!

Follow me and #TeamLexi

#J_Wurz

#EthanSterlingPrice

#strokerAce

during the #CobraConnectChallenge

Twitter:  @bigtazzGOLF

Instagram: bigtazzgolf

Facebook: steve.rayburn

#PowerToThePlayer  #CobraConnectMGS

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

Various options in grips, but size isn't listed on the grip. I ordered a midsize but just from the eyeball test it is regular.

No greens for me but did get close on a few.

Couple of thoughts.

The built in GPS is a one trick pony that won't last.

Mainly because once you change out your grip after wearing it out from play. Then you are done measuring distances unless you buy another grip with it built in or the gps that you stick on your own grips.

The app is better for the iPhone than on an android. Just from looking at the screen shots from the other guys. They get more feedback I think.

BigTazz

Chicks dig the LONG ball!

Follow me and #TeamLexi

#J_Wurz

#EthanSterlingPrice

#strokerAce

during the #CobraConnectChallenge

Twitter:  @bigtazzGOLF

Instagram: bigtazzgolf

Facebook: steve.rayburn

#PowerToThePlayer  #CobraConnectMGS

I was curious about the grip and if it would be possible to pop the sensor out of the end and somehow insert it into the end of a different grip.

From what I've read a couple guys have tried this to no avail.  They were able to get the sensor out but the butt end of the sensor grips is larger than standard so they couldn't jam it in.

That's really too bad because Arccos/Cobra aren't really selling the grip, they're selling the sensor and the club.

It's a good intro into the Arccos system - or any sort of shot tracking - but it would've been better if they made it so you can transfer it if you wanted to.

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

I was curious about the grip and if it would be possible to pop the sensor out of the end and somehow insert it into the end of a different grip.

From what I've read a couple guys have tried this to no avail. They were able to get the sensor out but the butt end of the sensor grips is larger than standard so they couldn't jam it in.

That's really too bad because Arccos/Cobra aren't really selling the grip, they're selling the sensor and the club.

It's a good intro into the Arccos system - or any sort of shot tracking - but it would've been better if they made it so you can transfer it if you wanted to.

I have said this before, but I think Cobra should offer an Arccos grip for all their clubs and offer replacement grips so that you can keep the fun going from season to season.

I love the data I'm getting from this and it really makes me want sensors for all my clubs, but I really like the built in sensor.

Seems like it would be easy enough to do, maybe Arccos needs to make a deal with a grip company to include their sensors in a full set.

I have said this before, but I think Cobra should offer an Arccos grip for all their clubs and offer replacement grips so that you can keep the fun going from season to season.

I love the data I'm getting from this and it really makes me want sensors for all my clubs, but I really like the built in sensor.

Seems like it would be easy enough to do, maybe Arccos needs to make a deal with a grip company to include their sensors in a full set.

That'd be pretty cool and would certainly help to differentiate Cobra from the other manufacturers but I'd be concerned about the increased cost.  I think the Arccos system is around 300...perhaps they can give a bit of a discount but I'd be surprised if it was much.

I wonder if Arccos was looking at this like a loss leader and hoping that after people tried it they'd pony up for the full Arccos system.

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Buggy- Clicgear 4.0

To answer the green in 1 question with a pic, I drove this green and it counted as fairway and got KOTH. Didn't even have to adjust it manually.

IMG_3834.PNG

@BryanGolf

Cobra F7+ w/Project X HZRDUS T1100 75g 6.5

Cobra F7 3 Wood w/Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 80TX
TaylorMade M2 5 Wood w/Graphite Design DI 8X
TaylorMade UDI 3 Iron w/Project X HZRDUS Black 105g 6.5
TaylorMade P770 4 Iron, P750 5-PW w/True Temper DGTI X100
TaylorMade Milled Grind SB 54w/DGTI S400
​Titleist Vokey SM6 60* M Grind w/DGTI S400
TaylorMade Spider Tour Blue

To answer the green in 1 question with a pic, I drove this green and it counted as fairway and got KOTH. Didn't even have to adjust it manually.

attachicon.gifIMG_3834.PNG

So it detected the Putt?

And impressive drive yo.

Archived