GolfSpy Barbajo

Official MyGolfSpy/Cobra Connect Driver Challenge Thread

First official look at stats!

Hope the rest of #TeamRickie is finding some fairways for us!

In all honestly, if I can get my fairways to hit 65%-70%, that will be huge for me. Like I've said before, fairways aren't a premium at my course with trouble on the left on every hole. This challenge, and really Arccos/Cobra CONNECT is pushing me to be better and pick different lines.

It's funny how the app makes you focus more on your shot. That should be a selling point, honestly. Every. Shot. Matters. If you don't focus on what you're trying to do, your stats will show it and probably reflect on your score!

Below are my stats, along with my two biggest bombs. I'll say it again, those of you in the Midwest (can't speak for any other areas) have an advantage with those summer playing conditions! Heavy air down here in Florida costs an easy 10-20 yards off the tee plus the soft conditions.

Then again, I'll take golf 365 days out of the year over Midwest winters! I don't miss that at all! Haha!

Lezzzzzz GO #TeamRickie!

attachicon.gifIMG_2718.PNGattachicon.gifIMG_2719.PNGattachicon.gifIMG_2716.PNGattachicon.gifIMG_2717.PNG

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

340 wt beep jason day ish

um i'd like to volunteer for the 2018 Cobra Challenge cause I NEED TO HIT THIS THING

https://mygolfspy.com/2018-cobra-f8-f8-drivers/

Delicious! 

You and me both brotha!

I smell a rematch and I gladly accept!

Bring it, don't sing it lol

:P

#TeamLexi

• Like 1

I hope they bring this back again. Only thing is, even if they do, I'm pretty sure I'll already have the driver by then. Ha

But that's fine, it was a great follow this year and I'd look forward to following it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope they bring this back again. Only thing is, even if they do, I'm pretty sure I'll already have the driver by then. Ha

But that's fine, it was a great follow this year and I'd look forward to following it again.

Since they've announced you can get Arccos on the entire F8 lineup...driver, FW, hybrids and irons......maybe there could be an expanded challenge!

• Like 2

Yeah. I may have the F8 irons by then as well

Maybe I can go for the hybrid challenge!!

• Like 1

Well, my Cobra Dream bag is finally complete!

Huge thanks to MyGolfSpy and to Cobra/Puma for the incredibly fun competition! I really hope with the addition of the Arccos sensors to the full F8 lineup that it can be done again even bigger and better!

Thanks to all my Team Rickie teammates and my fellow competitors from Team Lexie for making this such a fun ride!

IMG_0241.JPG

IMG_0243.JPG

IMG_0242.JPG

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 7

Love it man. Those are sweet.

Tazz

• Like 1

What an outstanding review thread!! Everyone that participated went above and beyond to keep it entertaining and all the prize winners thoroughly deserved everything they received.

I like the fact that most of the testers are still rocking the F7 drivers, so they must be still as good as when they were new.

• Like 2