Nike VR Forged 58 degree wedge
See More One CS putter
I play different balls and right now am playing the Nike RZN Tour Platinum

12193497_10206444479604150_7618066594083759805_n.jpg

• Like 7

Nice blades.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Well I will do this in one typing since I like to multitask ( I am lazy)   First off thank God we have another pure blade muscle back man on here. Now the 905 T I am not familuar with I do know about the 905R since I have one with a Pro Force V-2 shaft. But I have gotten a little long in the tooth to swing that shaft any more so I am hitting a tamer 915 with a Diamana in it. Glad to have you here stick around and now go give those blades a good workout

• Like 1

Well I will do this in one typing since I like to multitask ( I am lazy)   First off thank God we have another pure blade muscle back man on here. Now the 905 T I am not familuar with I do know about the 905R since I have one with a Pro Force V-2 shaft. But I have gotten a little long in the tooth to swing that shaft any more so I am hitting a tamer 915 with a Diamana in it. Glad to have you here stick around and now go give those blades a good workout

Yes sir, I just can't hit wider soled irons, I have a couple sets and I just hate the turf interaction. I'm not hitting them well right now but I still have my moments of brilliance. I'm getting that game back, I worked hard to get to a low cap and I hate seeing it go up.

Glad to be here man, I likey

Trouter-- great to see you here buddy. Glad to hear youre going to start playing some more.--(Rob)

• Like 1

Trouter-- great to see you here buddy. Glad to hear youre going to start playing some more.--(Rob)

Yeah man, good to see you too, we need to hook up soon, I'll be up your way in a couple weeks for a week

• Like 1

Yeah man, good to see you too, we need to hook up soon, I'll be up your way in a couple weeks for a week

Awesome. Reach out for sure if you've got time to get together. Maybe drag that Old Man Kev out as well!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Hey buddy! How are you?

What's up man? I'm good, starting to get back into playing again and am feeling optimistic about the game again. I got burnt out after the Morgan Cup and have just had no fire until now, I'm getting a little fired up again.

I'm going to get low again.

How are you doing? how's Houston?