TESTERS WANTED! ×

Best Place To Buy Grips & Regripping Supplies

Ive been regripping all my clubs & have started doing some friends clubs for a few bucks. Have purchased grips from GolfWorks and Grips4Less with good success. I was going to buy some on eBay, but two of the sellers had feedback that they were selling counterfeits so, for now, I am staying clear of them.

QUESTION: I have been using a heat gun to remove old tape and it works great, but wondered if there is any impact to heating up the shafts, especially graphite ones?????

With a heat gun and the small amount of heat needed to get the tape soft there is no worry

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: :taylormade-small: SLDR w/ Fujikura Ventus Black

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :cleveland-small: 5i - gap Launcher CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 CBX & 58 Zipcore w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have Amazon prime and get my supplies there. They even have grips...and with free 2 day shipping it's hard to beat.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

Ive been regripping all my clubs & have started doing some friends clubs for a few bucks. Have purchased grips from GolfWorks and Grips4Less with good success. I was going to buy some on eBay, but two of the sellers had feedback that they were selling counterfeits so, for now, I am staying clear of them.

QUESTION: I have been using a heat gun to remove old tape and it works great, but wondered if there is any impact to heating up the shafts, especially graphite ones?????

If you are worried about too much heat from a heat gun, get a hairdryer (I use my wife's or my daughters), they get plenty hot enough to help remove the old tape.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Grips are about the same price no matter where you go, so getting them from eBay for really cheap is a good indicator that they are fake. You may be able to get some on clearance from somewhere, but that's the only way I have found to get them for a cheaper price.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Archived