JBones

OFFICIAL FORUM MEMBER REVIEW - MIZUNO JPX 900 IRONS

Is it the wrist widget making all the difference? I still haven't ordered mine.

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

Honestly two weeks ago I didn't know if I'd play again this season. Been wearing it for two weeks now and wore it when I played. Wrist has been feeling much better in the general and had absolutely no pain during my round today
  • Like 2

Honestly two weeks ago I didn't know if I'd play again this season. Been wearing it for two weeks now and wore it when I played. Wrist has been feeling much better in the general and had absolutely no pain during my round today

My pain isn't as bad as yours probably is/was but I stopped farting around and ordered mine anyway. Will be here Tuesday.

• Like 1

My pain isn't as bad as yours probably is/was but I stopped farting around and ordered mine anyway. Will be here Tuesday.

What are you using for your wrist?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

What are you using for your wrist?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Currently, athletic tape. They say the wrist widget is better than tape so I'll give it a shot.

• Like 1

For those not on Instagram. Final day testing of the JPX900 HOTMETAL was an on course shot by shot shootout against my new 718's AP1 and AP2 Combo. Some fun and interesting results.

Image1510003489.618069.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Image1510003545.026939.jpg

• Like 3

Yeah, I've been having to edit mine a lot as well. Trying to be more concise, but don't want to leave anything out at the same time. This is why I never liked English class.

I'm trying to be very thorough with mine. I think there more information the better so long as it is informative and doesn't wonder off subject. I'm working to provide the information, but also trying to contextualize it with general information about equipment and ball flight fundamentals so readers can understand why certain things were happening
  • Like 1

Boy, I'll now I'm worried about mine.  Which for the readers information, I hope to have posted tomorrow.   I don't know how many words it is, but I hope it's presented in a way that everyone will find easy to comprehend and informative and if done correctly will generate some questions and discussion.

Boy, I'll now I'm worried about mine.  Which for the readers information, I hope to have posted tomorrow.   I don't know how many words it is, but I hope it's presented in a way that everyone will find easy to comprehend and informative and if done correctly will generate some questions and discussion.

Your reviews are always good! What I like about the MGS review system is that, while there is a general format to follow, it still allows the reviewers to put their own stamp on their respective reviews

• Like 3

Your reviews are always good! What I like about the MGS review system is that, while there is a general format to follow, it still allows the reviewers to put their own stamp on their respective reviews

Thanks!

And I I agree about the MGS system, and thats how I've approachd this review.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Sorry gang, real life got in the way of finsihinig this up yesterday.  Hope to have it completed and up by early next week. 

But here's a small tease to keep you until then.

JPX Full Set Top.jpg

• Like 4

Sorry gang, real life got in the way of finsihinig this up yesterday. Hope to have it completed and up by early next week.

But here's a small tease to keep you until then.

attachicon.gifJPX Full Set Top.jpg

I can't even emphazose how much I want read your Stage 2. This is gonna be exciting!

• Like 3

I can't even emphazose how much I want read your Stage 2. This is gonna be exciting!

😂😂

MDGolfHacker

• Like 1

i hope you're not setting yourself up for disappointment  :rolleyes:

This is the review I've wanted to read the most, out of them all. Is that why is seems like it's taking the longest to happen?

• Like 2

This is the review I've wanted to read the most, out of them all. Is that why is seems like it's taking the longest to happen?

Mostly just unfortunate circumstances with injuries, and everyone wanting to do a good job so we don't disappoint. Personally, I just need to take more pictures because I can't seem to remember to do it while I'm on the course, too busy having fun!

Sent from my Pixel XL using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1