Cleveland TFI 2135 Putters

If anyone is hunting for a putter in the off-season don't over look this 2135 line. They really are legit in assisting you in striking the ball right where you should. Plus comparatively they are cheap. Had one of the original 2135s in my bag till my kid stole it. She putted so well with it I couldn't take it back from her.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

• Like 3

If anyone is hunting for a putter in the off-season don't over look this 2135 line. They really are legit in assisting you in striking the ball right where you should. Plus comparatively they are cheap. Had one of the original 2135s in my bag till my kid stole it. She putted so well with it I couldn't take it back from her.

Welp, guess you gotta get a new one! Which one did she procure from your bag?

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

What's in my  :cleveland-small: bag:

Driver :  :cobra-small: F9 10.5, Fujikura Speeder 757 TR 

Fairway  :cobra-small: F9 15.5° Oban Kiyoshi Black 75 05 (X)

Hybrid:  :cobra-small: King F7 18° KBS Tour PROTO Hybrid 95 S+

Irons:   :srixon-small: z585 4i - 6i,  z785 7i-PW, Nippon Modus 120X

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX  50.11, 55.11, 60.10  TT DG S400 Black

Putter:  post-53756-150768041262.jpg Honey Badger 34" 

Ball:  :srixon-small: Q-Star Tour

2135 8.0,,, it had the NSNR 'I think that is the name' grip. The 160 g version. Putter was money. I made my self a Maltby Pure Track Tour Milled putter that has been an incredible replacement but I may have to find another 2135. Big fan of a counter balanced putter.

Like mcaseym I will look to write more about it in a future Cleveland review thread, but I ended up with the TFI Cero and am liking it so far. Almost ended up with the Rho but went with the Cero instead primarily because the Rho looked like I was delofting the putter at address. This is a good lineup! Really like the visuals on the alignment aid.

:cleveland-small: Launcher HB Driver 10.5* | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 5W | :cleveland-small: Launcher HB 3H and 4H | :cleveland-small: Launcher CBX Irons 5-PW | :cleveland-small: CBX Wedges 50*, 54*, 58* | :cleveland-small: TFI 2135 Cero Putter | :srixon-small: Q Star Balls

Funny, seeing this one & other putters from different companies remind me of a now defunct company's putters.. Yes.

Not saying anything just saying... personal observation

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Like mcaseym I will look to write more about it in a future Cleveland review thread, but I ended up with the TFI Cero and am liking it so far. Almost ended up with the Rho but went with the Cero instead primarily because the Rho looked like I was delofting the putter at address. This is a good lineup! Really like the visuals on the alignment aid.

When I was putting these around at the store I had trouble with the RHO as well. It's a very busy putter and created some weird looks for me. 

WITB

Driver- PING G400 LST w/ Project X Evenflow Black

Fwy- TM Aeroburner 16.5HL

Irons- Callaway Steelhead XR (3-PW)

Wedges- Callaway MD3 (50,54,58)

Putter- Cleveland TFI Satin Cero

Ball-  Snell MTB-X

I went for a putter fitting thinking I'd be matched up with another blade style and offset (previously playing a Ping Sigma G Anser). After some alignment checks and video of my stroke I ended up with a 2135 Mezzo centre shafted mid mallet in my hands. Amazing putter. Face and counter balanced, it's completely the other end of the scale from everything I've ever played. I'm a big fan of the feel off the face and the alignment aid, while not game changing, is still real easy to setup over. I spent an hour and a half with my fitter and learnt I was a SBST stroke and left eye dominant right hander. You don't have to pay the big bucks to get great equipment. Cleveland make a quality product and the money I saved on an off the shelf flat stick was best spent on a fitting. Try them out, they are a great putter [emoji106]

• Like 3

<p><strong>Driver: </strong><em>Ping G400 Max 9*</em><em>, VTS silver S </em><strong>Fairway 5: </strong><em>Cobra F7, VTS silver S</em><strong>Hybrid 4: </strong><em>Ping G400, VTS silver S</em><strong>Irons 5-PW: </strong><em>Srixon Z765, Steelfiber i110cw</em><strong>Wedges:</strong> <em>Grindworks 50F/56F/60F 86 Series</em><strong>Putter: </strong><em>Evnroll ER2 CS</em><strong>Bag/ Buggy:</strong><em> Bagboy Hybrid Chiller/ Caddy Tek EZ Fold</em><strong>Ball: </strong><em>Q Star Tour</em>