Sign in to follow this  
OlStick

Powerbuilt Air Force One N7 woods are LONG

Our Sponsors

And Nike is what I banished to the shed. :lol: :) Just shows, everyone has their own preferences. The AFO has now kept me at approx 70% fairways hit for 4 rounds. For me, that is freakin AMAZING!! And distance IS longer. I'm rollin on shorter grass now! B) B)

OK, well this answers my question to you on another thread LOL. I say "Good on ya"! Just like what The Boz said a bit ago about his golf balls... Tour validation doesn't always equal awesome; sometimes, you can find it off the beaten path. I kind of took liberties with the phrase, but the gist is the same.

As a lover of component brands, I agree completely- everyone has a preference and it doesn't make any of us "right" or "wrong". That's just the way it is.

Great to hear, if it works for you, then you sir are lucky to find a club that is the best for your game.

OK, well this answers my question to you on another thread LOL. I say "Good on ya"! Just like what The Boz said a bit ago about his golf balls... Tour validation doesn't always equal awesome; sometimes, you can find it off the beaten path. I kind of took liberties with the phrase, but the gist is the same.

As a lover of component brands, I agree completely- everyone has a preference and it doesn't make any of us "right" or "wrong". That's just the way it is.

And I answered it over there too... ROFL!

Hey cheymike, has it thawed out in WY yet?

Still gaming the PowerBilt?

Hey cheymike, has it thawed out in WY yet?

Still gaming the PowerBilt?

Foz, you seem like a nice guy, but inquiring about the weather to anyone who live in the northern USA until late April is not considered good golf etiquette. We really do not need to hear from people in Tampa (unless you have a round trip tickets and a place for us to stay) as we look out our backyards and still see a foot or more of snow in places that get little or no sunlight. :P

Foz, you seem like a nice guy, but inquiring about the weather to anyone who live in the northern USA until late April is not considered good golf etiquette. We really do not need to hear from people in Tampa (unless you have a round trip tickets and a place for us to stay) as we look out our backyards and still see a foot or more of snow in places that get little or no sunlight. :P

my apologies to all......

I do not have any concept of cold weather anymore as I have been in Tampa since 1987...my wife grew up in N Dakota and left there 40 hrs ago.

I don't mean to be cruel, but I am in shorts heading to the Forum to cheer on my Kentucky Wildcats this afternoon.

Will check back with y'all in a couple months.....LOL

Hmm... Well.. things have thawed out a bit here, but not totally. I've been able to get to the driving range twice and the short game practice area twice. Still haven't played a round. I am supposed to be going out this weekend to do just that! But, at the moment, we have sleet/sugar-snow/small hail falling and its about 1/2" deep. AARRGGHH!!! Temps in the 70s 2-3 days ago, 34 for today's high. Hopefully the weekend will be at least a little warmer or I won't be able to play then either! Oh well, if nothing else happens good in Wyo, I'm going out to Calif in a couple weeks to visit Pop and my brothers and will be playing some golf with them while I'm out there.

Hey Cheymike, just returned from 4 days of 36 holes per day golf at Sebring FL with 22 guys from my Saturday game......Powerbilt led the way ....I shot an 80 the first day and took first place....Driver is keeping me long and on the short grass....the temp was in the mid 90's every day....The winnings paid for my trip.