Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

Members Gone Missing?

ole gray

Still here, try to hit it up as much as possible.

:cobra-small: Max Superlite 9.5* Driver   :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 10.5* Driver    :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 16* 3 Wood    :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 19* 5 Wood

:taylormade-small: Mid Rescue - 2, 3, 4, & 5 Hybrids     :taylormade-small: M2 - 6 Hybrid

:cleveland-small: 588 Altitude 7-PW    :cleveland-small: Tour Action 588 52* Gap wedge   :cleveland-small: Smart Sole 58* San wedge

:cleveland-small: Frontline Elvado Single Bend 33" putter (testing)                   

:MLA: Target Adixion 33" putter

:titelist-small:  Velocity Golf Balls

School started back up and I ended up tearing a muscle in my neck at the end of the summer. So I'm still here but not playin much. Trying to stay up to date with the happenings around here.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

School started back up and I ended up tearing a muscle in my neck at the end of the summer. So I'm still here but not playin much. Trying to stay up to date with the happenings around here.

Sorry to hear that. Good luck on your recovery.

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

I guess out of this bunch that posted on here Rev Fozzy and myself are the old timers. I think Rev and Fozzy were on here when I came on. I still work full time trucking usually 12 hours a day but I am home every night and off on weekends and holidays. This week I am "on the beach" or injured reserve list. Yesterday morning early (04:45) the step on my Mack truck came off doe to it being made on the battery box cover and the mechanic had not locked it in properly. threw me down severely bruising and skinning the outside of my left leg . Also stretched some ligaments> The Doc has me on infection medicine and steroids. I do have pain meds (NO OPHOIDS)  just 800 mg ibuprofen. My leg is as black as the tires on that Mack and swollen up like a softball. I am not to be up on it for a week. So no trucking and no golf.

I know there are a few of us that are "crossovers" between here and WRX. Saw where Rookie Blue posted over there the other night.  Someone I have not seen on here in a while is Golf Spy Shawn. Really like the guy because when he first came on here he was a raw rookie but learned quickly and has done an outstanding job on staff

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

I guess out of this bunch that posted on here Rev Fozzy and myself are the old timers. I think Rev and Fozzy were on here when I came on. I still work full time trucking usually 12 hours a day but I am home every night and off on weekends and holidays. This week I am "on the beach" or injured reserve list. Yesterday morning early (04:45) the step on my Mack truck came off doe to it being made on the battery box cover and the mechanic had not locked it in properly. threw me down severely bruising and skinning the outside of my left leg . Also stretched some ligaments> The Doc has me on infection medicine and steroids. I do have pain meds (NO OPHOIDS)  just 800 mg ibuprofen. My leg is as black as the tires on that Mack and swollen up like a softball. I am not to be up on it for a week. So no trucking and no golf.

I know there are a few of us that are "crossovers" between here and WRX. Saw where Rookie Blue posted over there the other night.  Someone I have not seen on here in a while is Golf Spy Shawn. Really like the guy because when he first came on here he was a raw rookie but learned quickly and has done an outstanding job on staff

Sorry to hear about your tumble.  Take care of that leg Stu.  Don't mess with infections.  Watch out for the steroids; don't be on them for very long.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Glad your relatively OK Big Guy!  Small tumbles can create a lot of havoc on our old bodies...ha  I know!

From my one year on here, I could tell right away that you, Rev and Foz are the bedrocks of this community, good to see it continue to grow and maybe one day 10 years from now, the good lord willin and the crick don't rise, I'll be considered an old timer as well..ha

I do post on WRX occasionally but it's not more than a couple posts a week if that.  

Take care of yourself STU ! Hopefully one day we can have a big winging in your neck of the woods

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

I guess out of this bunch that posted on here Rev Fozzy and myself are the old timers. I think Rev and Fozzy were on here when I came on. I still work full time trucking usually 12 hours a day but I am home every night and off on weekends and holidays. This week I am "on the beach" or injured reserve list. Yesterday morning early (04:45) the step on my Mack truck came off doe to it being made on the battery box cover and the mechanic had not locked it in properly. threw me down severely bruising and skinning the outside of my left leg . Also stretched some ligaments> The Doc has me on infection medicine and steroids. I do have pain meds (NO OPHOIDS) just 800 mg ibuprofen. My leg is as black as the tires on that Mack and swollen up like a softball. I am not to be up on it for a week. So no trucking and no golf.

I know there are a few of us that are "crossovers" between here and WRX. Saw where Rookie Blue posted over there the other night. Someone I have not seen on here in a while is Golf Spy Shawn. Really like the guy because when he first came on here he was a raw rookie but learned quickly and has done an outstanding job on staff

RnR bro and all will be back to normal soon.

Gotcha in my thoughts.

BigTazz

Grip in Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball!

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

If we could somehow turn work into MGS, then all would be perfect. Good luck getting rid of me---I keep coming back like an angry in-law!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Gameday
Vessel Sunday 2.0/ Ogio Silencer
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Dynapwr Carbon | Hzrdus Smoke Black
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w | Evenflow Riptide
Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png FG Tour F5 Hybrid(20,23) | MCA Fubuki

Wilsonlogo20Clemson.png.eee77a65568179cdcfb783c9a3e68f4b.png Staff Model CB 5-PW |  DG 120
:titleist-small: Vokey SM7 (50, 54, 58) | DG 120
bettinardilogo2MGS.png.3b311f05930da73872d3b638ef39f51c.png Studio Stock 15
:titleist-small:-ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

Classic Bag
Jones Collegiate Clemson Stand Bag

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngEye 2 Laminate
:wilson_staff_small: 1973 Staff Dynapower 4-PW

pinglogo_clemson_MGS.png.f64aa10b6e73d4f55a61d78f590addca.pngAnser

:wilson_staff_small: DUO

I was absent from the board for most of the summer.  We bought and completely renovated a house.  Our goal was to be living in the new place before our daughters started back to school this fall.  We reached that goal by about a week.

It was touch and go there for a while but we survived!

I'm such an old timer and been absent so long most of those named in the above posts are newbies to me. Although I was one of the original "Distinguished Gentlemen" Thread.

I've not only been absent from the forum but golf for the most part. I went from playing every day to playing less than 10 times this year, and I haven't even looked on here for six months, but I expect that to change soon. Although it may actually be closer to March before I have time for both again.

But I will return. And I am playing golf the next 3 days.

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

I'm such an old timer and been absent so long most of those named in the above posts are newbies to me. Although I was one of the original "Distinguished Gentlemen" Thread.

I've not only been absent from the forum but golf for the most part. I went from playing every day to playing less than 10 times this year, and I haven't even looked on here for six months, but I expect that to change soon. Although it may actually be closer to March before I have time for both again.

Glad to see you back on the forum and playing again.  You have been sorely missed.  Check in once in awhile between now and March.  I turned 70 in May, and if I'm not mistaken you became another year older on the same day.   B)

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Kinda a where are they now.

Now I've been busy myself the past week so I may have missed some postings.

But one I wondered about is HighFade

I'm not dead yet!

I just finished moving into a new house, so hopefully I will be a little less busy. But I was a renter, landlord, buyer, and seller all at the same time. And traveling to St Louis every couple weeks for work. This summer was a golfing bust.

But it's flattering to be missed. I'll be lurking on the threads more soon. It's a promise

There is no spoon.

WITB
TaylorMade M3
Callaway Diablo 15°
Callaway Diablo 18°
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 4-W
Mizuno TP-4 50, 54, 58
TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spyder

Just looking at this thread is a reminder of how many guys have come and gone. I've been a member for five maybe six years. There are very few guys around who have been here longer than I have.

High Fade would be one of them. He does tend to come and go. I think it's often a function of where guys are at in life. I have a job that puts me on electronics during the day so it's easy to post. I know of some guys who were once really active that have changed jobs or been promoted and that has made it difficult to post.

There are certainly some former regulars whom I miss, a couple of whom I've played golf with.

True. Sometimes life and work get in the way of golf. I am impressed by the guys who stay on and active for so long.

There is no spoon.

WITB
TaylorMade M3
Callaway Diablo 15°
Callaway Diablo 18°
Callaway Steelhead XR Pro 4-W
Mizuno TP-4 50, 54, 58
TaylorMade Rossa Monza Spyder

I've definitely been AWOL; traveling for work almost nonstop since end of June. (Ugh...) Have gotten a few rounds in; going to update my Ping Glide wedge review later today or tomorrow. Y'all will be sick of me again here pretty soon.

"Where'd it go?"  "Right in the Lumberyard..."

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2  0811 XF 10.5*  Graphite Design Tour AD DI-6x

126422322_PXGLogo_2.png.74a339363ba3931cc4fc226a253621f8.png Gen 2 0211 15* 3W Mitsubishi Tensei Raw Blue 65-S
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 15*   Fairway UST ProForce V2 7F5 76g X-Flex

(These two are gonna fight it out in early "24 to see who stays in the bag...)

:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR 19* & 22* Hybrid UST ProForce V2 90g X-Flex
:bridgestone-small:  Tour B JGR HF-2 irons (5i - PW)  KBS Tour 130x

:cleveland-small: CBX Wedges (50, 54, 58)  TT Dynamic Gold 115 Wedge Shaft
MATI  Mamo Putter 33"  Super Stroke Football League 3.0 Slim
MX21TOURYLW_NOCOLOR_FRT.jpg.79e37b9c329b3d3a644cb61d2746a057.jpg

:ping-small: Hoofer Camo Stand Bag

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro Nexus Rangefinder

:PuttOut:FAN!

1711524086_TheGrintlogo_text_1.png.c1eb3f656b10191d1fc9a14a0fd77f95.png PRO Member

Glad to hear from you again--- Wondered where my "instinct putting"  buddy had went.

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

Hey folks thanks for all the well wishes. I got clearance from the Doc on the 25th and returned to work then and there. In fact my Doc appointment was for 8:30 and I had went by the yard before. Told the big boss I was ok and expected to be cleared. Since I was officially not released yet I could not be in the yard. He had one of the yard guys hook and fuel my truck and actually put my lunch box and cooler in the cab When I officially got my release I called the yard and told them to fire that biotch up I was on the way. I got straight in the truck and pulled up to the office and the scale lady was out side smoking and I handed her the release and as they say there "hauled arse up the road" . Ran 9 loads this week turned 2200 miles. It was not about the money since I did get paid when I was out. For me it was kinda like Steve Earle "love to hear those steel belts humming on the asphalt". Got a 8:39 tee time today and yes you guys know me I was hitting balls slowly Sunday afternoon before I was "officially" released. I know when I am ok . But I did do exactly like the Doc said I never left the house and stayed off of my leg for 6 1/2 days. 

G

Hey folks thanks for all the well wishes. I got clearance from the Doc on the 25th and returned to work then and there. In fact my Doc appointment was for 8:30 and I had went by the yard before. Told the big boss I was ok and expected to be cleared. Since I was officially not released yet I could not be in the yard. He had one of the yard guys hook and fuel my truck and actually put my lunch box and cooler in the cab When I officially got my release I called the yard and told them to fire that biotch up I was on the way. I got straight in the truck and pulled up to the office and the scale lady was out side smoking and I handed her the release and as they say there "hauled arse up the road" . Ran 9 loads this week turned 2200 miles. It was not about the money since I did get paid when I was out. For me it was kinda like Steve Earle "love to hear those steel belts humming on the asphalt". Got a 8:39 tee time today and yes you guys know me I was hitting balls slowly Sunday afternoon before I was "officially" released. I know when I am ok . But I did do exactly like the Doc said I never left the house and stayed off of my leg for 6 1/2 days. 

Glad you're back and able to smack that ball again!

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

True. Sometimes life and work get in the way of golf. I am impressed by the guys who stay on and active for so long.

Maybe it's a sign those of us, have no life but truth be told, not having kids probably frees up more time than I will ever realize.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reading the posts on this forum is better than watching the tube. While my wife's watching tv I'm on this forum on my iPad

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

I've really been missing NiftyNiblick lately. Sad to see him go.

WITB: 

Adams 9064LS 9.5* (until I cracked the face)

Adams Super LS 17*

Adams XTD Ti 23*

Wilson Staff Ci7 4-PW

Adams wedges: 52/7 56/13 60/7

Wilson Staff Infinite Southside putter/Odyssey DualForce 660 putter

Don't see too much of GSDan these days either. I see him on Twitter but just not around here too much.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

But it's flattering to be missed. I'll be lurking on the threads more soon. It's a promise

Who said they missed you  :P

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

I've been absent from the forum for the last month or so. Hasn't been good. My grandmother passed on Sept. 14 so we were dealing with that, now this past Monday we were evacuated from the Napa fires.

I logged in to MGS last night as I am exhausted of reality right now and just wanted to read some golf posts.

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

I've been absent from the forum for the last month or so. Hasn't been good. My grandmother passed on Sept. 14 so we were dealing with that, now this past Monday we were evacuated from the Napa fires.

I logged in to MGS last night as I am exhausted of reality right now and just wanted to read some golf posts.

So sorry to hear about your grandmother.

And those fires, well there' just no word for the devastation they've done.  It's like nothing I've seen, more like tornado's wiping out entire community.   It was sickening when I was watching the NBC News.   I'm glad to hear you are safe and hope you'll be able to return safely to your home.   

I't nice to have MGS to come to for a bit of sanity and relief from the real world problems!

Thanks Carolina Golfer. My grandmother lived a long life surrounded by family. She survived a very bad skin cancer order 17 years ago but this spring was diagnosed with liver and pancreatic cancer. Her death was actually a relief for me as she faded away.

The fires have been unreal. I'm heartbroken for the people who've lost loved ones, including the couple that lived at Silverado Country Club, married 75 years, dying together in the blaze. So sad.

It looks like our neighborhood will be mostly spared with only one home being lost, but it really hits you when you know even one of your neighbors have lost everything.

WITB:

Stan Thompson “Reactionizer” persimmon woods 1-4

Spalding Tour Edition 3-PW

Spalding Top-Flite E.V.A. Sand Club

Rife Legend Z Putter

• 3 months later...

Thanks Carolina Golfer. My grandmother lived a long life surrounded by family. She survived a very bad skin cancer order 17 years ago but this spring was diagnosed with liver and pancreatic cancer. Her death was actually a relief for me as she faded away.

The fires have been unreal. I'm heartbroken for the people who've lost loved ones, including the couple that lived at Silverado Country Club, married 75 years, dying together in the blaze. So sad.

It looks like our neighborhood will be mostly spared with only one home being lost, but it really hits you when you know even one of your neighbors have lost everything.

As difficult as it is, sometimes you do want to see a relative or friend pass as it'll be easier on them along with the rest of the family. Regardless, my condolences.

The devastation whether in California, Houston or the Florida Keys has been unbelievable. In the Midwest we're complain about the cold, snowy weather. Instead we should be thankful we don't have the California fires or other disasters.

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel