Members Gone Missing?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Shankster - Haven't seen that guy post in like.... 5 minutes

I think I'm busier in retirement, than I was at work (and definitely not around a computer as much).     Still playing golf, still check the forum from time to time, but traveling more and picked up

I'm still around. This December I will have been a member for 4 years. I've slacked off the forum the past 3 months for several reasons. I've gotten involved in an new oil & gas deal that's been t

Posted Images

Been off the grid for the most part. Summers are crazy!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Good to see you still around!!

:titelist-small: TSi2 Kuro Kage 50g R Flex

:titelist-small: TSi2 16.5 FW with GD AD IZ 6 Shaft

:ping-small:  G410 FW 7 Alta CB R flex 

:ping-small: G410 Hybrid 26 degree Alta CB R Flex

:titelist-small: T100S/T200 Combo 5-7 T100S 8-P T200 TT Black Oynx R Flex

:titelist-small: SM7 54.08 F 58.12 K 

:ping-small: Heppler Tomcast 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

Summers are crazy for me. Chasing twin toddlers and being home with them all summer is fun, but exhausting haha. Then the start of the school year is a different kind of crazy.

• Like 2

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: 4.5LS

Driver: :ping-small: G410 9* w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Fairway: :taylormade-small: SIM 15* w/ Diamana 70

Fairway: :callaway-small: GBB Heavenwood 19* w/ Fujikura Pro 72

Hybrids: :ping-small: G410 19*  w/ Tensei Blue

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX919 HMP 5-AW Forged w/ Modus 120s

Wedge: :cleveland-small: RTX4 55*

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Hi-Toe 60*

Putter: :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Ten 

Ball: :taylormade-small: TP5

I like most tend to be most active during the week when I can pop in and out of here while at work.. Right now we are crazy busy so it get's tough... 

I have also been watching the Web.com Q school results from YOLO flyers club as one of the kids from here (work) is trying to advance. He was even to start the day and the cut line was +2.. Good kid good family.. 

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Cobra F8+ Driver Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedges 54* and 58* versatile grind

Snake eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

I'm still around. This December I will have been a member for 4 years. I've slacked off the forum the past 3 months for several reasons. I've gotten involved in an new oil & gas deal that's been time consuming and interesting. Secondly, I've joined a local initiative to try and get our city to renovate our only public golf course. I'm also attempting to establish The First Tee locally. Volunteer work can be very time consuming as some of you may know. Later on some day I might see if I can muster up enough interest to make a post on these golf related endeavors. Other that that I'm playing plenty of golf and playing well. So no complaints in that department.

Live well and play more golf everyone.

I'm really glad to hear from you and Will in that earlier post. I've missed both of you. Glad your enjoying yourselves.

• Like 2

Taylor Made Sim2  10.5 (Opened 1 click) Ventus Blue 5  R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Wilson D7 forged 6-GW -  Mamiya recoil 460 R flex

Edison Wedges 54 and 59 KBS Tour Graphite 80's

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Tour Exotics 3 wood is in the bag because we are allowed 14 clubs.  It's a great club for pulling balls out of the water or from bushes - you never want to put your hand into anything in Florida unless you are absolutely certain that it's safe.  There are rare wind conditions when I might hit it off the tee on a few holes that I play.  

I'm still around. This December I will have been a member for 4 years. I've slacked off the forum the past 3 months for several reasons. I've gotten involved in an new oil & gas deal that's been time consuming and interesting. Secondly, I've joined a local initiative to try and get our city to renovate our only public golf course. I'm also attempting to establish The First Tee locally. Volunteer work can be very time consuming as some of you may know. Later on some day I might see if I can muster up enough interest to make a post on these golf related endeavors. Other that that I'm playing plenty of golf and playing well. So no complaints in that department.

Live well and play more golf everyone.

Good stuff their Plaid.  Congrats on the work with getting the First Tee started, that's a great thing.   My sister is retired now for about 5 years, she often complains that retirement doesn't come with any vacation time.  I told her that doesn't even make sense.  She said I'll understand when I get there.    LOL   She volunteers with about 3 different organizations and belongs to a sailing and skilling travel group.   So yeah, she stays busy. 

• Like 1

Good stuff their Plaid. Congrats on the work with getting the First Tee started, that's a great thing. My sister is retired now for about 5 years, she often complains that retirement doesn't come with any vacation time. I told her that doesn't even make sense. She said I'll understand when I get there. LOL She volunteers with about 3 different organizations and belongs to a sailing and skilling travel group. So yeah, she stays busy.

Your sister is right. I thought I would need a part time job when I retired to fill in the time. Wrong, I don't have time for the PT job.

• Like 1

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Still here, try to hit it up as much as possible.

:cobra-small: Max Superlite 9.5* Driver   :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 10.5* Driver    :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 16* 3 Wood    :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 19* 5 Wood

:taylormade-small: Mid Rescue - 2, 3, 4, & 5 Hybrids     :taylormade-small: M2 - 6 Hybrid

:cleveland-small: 588 Altitude 7-PW    :cleveland-small: Tour Action 588 52* Gap wedge   :cleveland-small: Smart Sole 58* San wedge

:cleveland-small: Frontline Elvado Single Bend 33" putter (testing)                   

:MLA: Target Adixion 33" putter

:titelist-small:  Velocity Golf Balls

School started back up and I ended up tearing a muscle in my neck at the end of the summer. So I'm still here but not playin much. Trying to stay up to date with the happenings around here.

• Like 2

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

3-wood:  :adams-small:  Tight Lies (15*) 

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

School started back up and I ended up tearing a muscle in my neck at the end of the summer. So I'm still here but not playin much. Trying to stay up to date with the happenings around here.

Sorry to hear that. Good luck on your recovery.

• Like 2

I guess out of this bunch that posted on here Rev Fozzy and myself are the old timers. I think Rev and Fozzy were on here when I came on. I still work full time trucking usually 12 hours a day but I am home every night and off on weekends and holidays. This week I am "on the beach" or injured reserve list. Yesterday morning early (04:45) the step on my Mack truck came off doe to it being made on the battery box cover and the mechanic had not locked it in properly. threw me down severely bruising and skinning the outside of my left leg . Also stretched some ligaments> The Doc has me on infection medicine and steroids. I do have pain meds (NO OPHOIDS)  just 800 mg ibuprofen. My leg is as black as the tires on that Mack and swollen up like a softball. I am not to be up on it for a week. So no trucking and no golf.

I know there are a few of us that are "crossovers" between here and WRX. Saw where Rookie Blue posted over there the other night.  Someone I have not seen on here in a while is Golf Spy Shawn. Really like the guy because when he first came on here he was a raw rookie but learned quickly and has done an outstanding job on staff

• Like 5

Driver --- Honma G1-X Stock R Flex----  3W Callaway Steelhead UST Pro Force Gold 65 stiff--- 2 iron 1980 Macgregor VIP Nike R flex-------- Irons 3 thru PW 1980 Macgregor VIP Hogan Apex shafts--- SW Cleveland 588 Sensicore S-400-- Putter Rusty Santa Fe Bulls Eye Fluted shaft-- Bag Old School Hoofer I had in the stash--- Goes along with my raggety persona

I guess out of this bunch that posted on here Rev Fozzy and myself are the old timers. I think Rev and Fozzy were on here when I came on. I still work full time trucking usually 12 hours a day but I am home every night and off on weekends and holidays. This week I am "on the beach" or injured reserve list. Yesterday morning early (04:45) the step on my Mack truck came off doe to it being made on the battery box cover and the mechanic had not locked it in properly. threw me down severely bruising and skinning the outside of my left leg . Also stretched some ligaments> The Doc has me on infection medicine and steroids. I do have pain meds (NO OPHOIDS)  just 800 mg ibuprofen. My leg is as black as the tires on that Mack and swollen up like a softball. I am not to be up on it for a week. So no trucking and no golf.

I know there are a few of us that are "crossovers" between here and WRX. Saw where Rookie Blue posted over there the other night.  Someone I have not seen on here in a while is Golf Spy Shawn. Really like the guy because when he first came on here he was a raw rookie but learned quickly and has done an outstanding job on staff

Sorry to hear about your tumble.  Take care of that leg Stu.  Don't mess with infections.  Watch out for the steroids; don't be on them for very long.

• Like 1

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Glad your relatively OK Big Guy!  Small tumbles can create a lot of havoc on our old bodies...ha  I know!

From my one year on here, I could tell right away that you, Rev and Foz are the bedrocks of this community, good to see it continue to grow and maybe one day 10 years from now, the good lord willin and the crick don't rise, I'll be considered an old timer as well..ha

I do post on WRX occasionally but it's not more than a couple posts a week if that.  

• Like 2

Take care of yourself STU ! Hopefully one day we can have a big winging in your neck of the woods [emoji6]

• Like 4

Callaway  Epic Flash 10.5 Driver
Callaway MAVRIK MAX 3 - wood
Callaway Big Bertha 2019  4 & 5 hybrid 
Callaway Mavrik Max 6 hybrid
Tommy Armour 845 MAX 7 - GW Irons
Cleveland CBX 2 54 Degree SW
Cleveland CBX Full-Face Wedge 58 degree
Ping
 2021 Fetch Putter with SuperStoke 3.0 Grip

2021 Official Reviewer: MotoCaddy M7

I guess out of this bunch that posted on here Rev Fozzy and myself are the old timers. I think Rev and Fozzy were on here when I came on. I still work full time trucking usually 12 hours a day but I am home every night and off on weekends and holidays. This week I am "on the beach" or injured reserve list. Yesterday morning early (04:45) the step on my Mack truck came off doe to it being made on the battery box cover and the mechanic had not locked it in properly. threw me down severely bruising and skinning the outside of my left leg . Also stretched some ligaments> The Doc has me on infection medicine and steroids. I do have pain meds (NO OPHOIDS) just 800 mg ibuprofen. My leg is as black as the tires on that Mack and swollen up like a softball. I am not to be up on it for a week. So no trucking and no golf.

I know there are a few of us that are "crossovers" between here and WRX. Saw where Rookie Blue posted over there the other night. Someone I have not seen on here in a while is Golf Spy Shawn. Really like the guy because when he first came on here he was a raw rookie but learned quickly and has done an outstanding job on staff

RnR bro and all will be back to normal soon.

Gotcha in my thoughts.

BigTazz

Grip in Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball!

• Like 1
         Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

If we could somehow turn work into MGS, then all would be perfect. Good luck getting rid of me---I keep coming back like an angry in-law! [emoji16]

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 3

2020 MGS Hard Rock Challenge

SkyCaddie SX400
OGIO Silencer:  Followed by Arccos
:ping-small: G410+, Tensei Orange
:callaway-small:  Mavrik 3w, Evenflow Riptide
:nike-small: Covert 2.0 3H, Kuro Kage Black
:wilson-small:
Wilson D7 Irons 4-GW,  Dynamic Gold AMT
:ping-small: Glide  52, 56 ES
:EVNROLL: ER2
:titelist-small: -ProV1x (left dash)

Romans 10:9

I was absent from the board for most of the summer.  We bought and completely renovated a house.  Our goal was to be living in the new place before our daughters started back to school this fall.  We reached that goal by about a week.

It was touch and go there for a while but we survived!

• Like 7