Reesedw

Anyone else hit a car?

Our Sponsors

Playing yesterday pushed a a tee shot right hit a cart path and launched a ball into the parking lot and broke a windshield.. 

Sh!t.... am i the only one?? 

• Like 1

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Cobra F8+ Driver Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedges 54* and 58* versatile grind

Snake eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

I don't know how I have yet to do this. Our hole 2 fairway is right of the parking lot, and just barely. I sometimes have a tendency to slice one left and it's always just short of the parking lot, but barely.

How mad was the wiener of the vehicle?

• Like 1

:ping-small: G400 Max

:ping-small: G410 3W

:ping-small: G410 3 & 4 Crossover

:ping-small: i200 5-PW

:vokey-small: Vokey SM7 | 52-56-60

:taylormade-small: Taylormade Spider X

I've he several roofs and window. Broke 2 for the pass 3 years I knocked on the backyard and gave them my info, paid for the damage, though legally im not responsible but it's the right thing to do. I was told by one, that it was their 3 replacement and I was the first to pay.

The next time I saw them, the lady walked down the fairway and brought me a lemonade. That was nice.

• Like 6

I don't know how I have yet to do this. Our hole 2 fairway is right of the parking lot, and just barely. I sometimes have a tendency to slice one left and it's always just short of the parking lot, but barely.

How mad was the wiener of the vehicle?

Not mad, she said things happen.. But I was pissed... the worst part, it was a par 3 and I missed the green by only 15 feet.. caught the cart path and bounce over the edge of a maintenance shed. 

Dave-

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Snake eyes Viper Putter.

Wife was more pissed.. LOL

Dave-

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Snake eyes Viper Putter.

PS... I have no idea why my phone corrected owner to wiener lmao

• Like 2

:ping-small: G400 Max

:ping-small: G410 3W

:ping-small: G410 3 & 4 Crossover

:ping-small: i200 5-PW

:vokey-small: Vokey SM7 | 52-56-60

:taylormade-small: Taylormade Spider X

Never hit a car but, I have been hit by a sliced drive while driving my car down the road near by.  Put a nice dent in my hood and scared the crap out of me.

• Like 1

:cobra-small: Max Superlite 9.5* Driver   :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 10.5* Driver    :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 16* 3 Wood    :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 19* 5 Wood

:taylormade-small: Mid Rescue - 2, 3, 4, & 5 Hybrids     :taylormade-small: M2 - 6 Hybrid

:cleveland-small: 588 Altitude 7-PW    :cleveland-small: Tour Action 588 52* Gap wedge   :cleveland-small: Smart Sole 58* San wedge

:cleveland-small: Frontline Elvado Single Bend 33" putter (testing)                   

:MLA: Target Adixion 33" putter

:titelist-small:  Velocity Golf Balls

There's a fairly busy road that runs down alongside the 18th fairway at a course I play. Close to the course, too. There's at least someone in each group who sends a power slice screaming towards the street. When this happens, the tee box gets eerily quiet, everyone listening for the inevitable. At this same course, a lady got hit in her yard when she was weeding. She sued. Kind of a sad golf course...

Sent from my SM-T580 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

I've never hit one, came close a close of times. My buddy has a nickname of beamer. That BMW never saw what hit him. I watched it as he hit his tee shot. A low draw that should have faded for the hole. About 100 yds out the ball and car seemed to go into slow mo speed. Nothing we could do but watch. Couple seconds later, wham, right on that beamers butt in flight mind you. It was like one of those guided missiles you see on TV. Since that guy has been called beamer lol

BigTazz

Chicks dig the LONG ball!

Follow me and #TeamLexi

#J_Wurz

#EthanSterlingPrice

#strokerAce

during the #CobraConnectChallenge

Twitter:  @bigtazzGOLF

Instagram: bigtazzgolf

Facebook: steve.rayburn

#PowerToThePlayer  #CobraConnectMGS

• Like 2

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

Played a course that had the inbound road maybe 10' from OB stakes. I hit a low screaming hook into the left headlight. In the bar, big joke "you shot lights out!".

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 2

I have never hit a car, in 58 years of golfing, BUT I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 8

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Wilson D7 GW(48*) & SW(54*) Cobra King F8 LW(58*)all wedges have Recoil 460 regular shafts Putter: 33" Bellum-Winmore 707 putter Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).

Never hit a car, yet. We have road that runs beside the fouth hole, one of our group hit a nice high hook that bounced on the road and over a semi trailer. That's as close I've seen, but it's gonna happen one day.

Driver: Cobra F8 Tour length

3W: Cobra King F7 3/4 Wood

5W: Cobra King F7 5/6 Wood

Hybrid 3/4: Cobra F7 20.5*

Irons: 5 to PW Taylormade P790

A Wedge: 48* Vokey SM6 F grind

S Wedge: 54* Vokey SM6 M grind

L Wedge: 58* Vokey SM6 M grind

Putter: Rife Two Bar Hybrid 35" P2 Aware Tour grip

Ball: Taylormade TP 5X

Bag: Hot Z Canadian flag 🇨🇦

We have a road directly adjacent to the fairway on 17. I sliced one that dropped about 20 yards in front of a police car doing about 35. The ball must have bounced 20' up and continued to the other side of the street. Police car never stopped.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

:cobra-small: F Max 5 wood

:ping-small:  9 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*
:wilson-small: C300 4i-GP
:cleveland-small:  Wedges RTX 3.0: 52*, 56*
:ping-small: EYE 2 Wedge 60*

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain:

:SuperSpeed: Official Tester 2020   Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

I've never hit a car, but I have hit the roof of a house and had it bounce back into play!!  At my club I used to park in one area of the lot until I was loading up one day and a ball came from the fairway on #2, bounced off the asphalt over my car and hit a truck.  I don't park there anymore.  It's actually not very close to the green, but a pulled, bladed shot will get there.  The kid that hit it there didn't come to get his ball and didn't apologize.  His dad said he was a beginner and basically chewed us out for even thinking his kid should apologize!  So much for teaching golf etiquette.

• Like 2

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Nope, but a couple weeks ago I gave it a valiant effort, sliced a drive out into the street with a pack of cars coming but I missed

• Like 2

Was not with a golf ball but I did hit a SEPTA bus in college with a home run in intermural softball. The year after I graduated they made anyone hitting left handed use a 28" bat.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

In the Bag for 2020

PXG 0811XF Gen 2 10.5* (set at 9*) AD VR 6x

PXG 0341X Gen 2 15* AD TP 7x

PXG 0317X Gen 2 19* KBS Proto 95x

PXG 0311T Gen 3 4-6 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 ST 7 - PW KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 50/10 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 54/10 & 58/07 TTDG TI S400

:rife-putters-1: Two Bar Blade Long 47"

The Muni that I grew up at has multiple boundary holes that run along a street. The 8th hole runs along a busy 4 lane road on the right with a stoplight near the green. This is one of several holes that is notorious for staying frozen after most of the course has thawed, and munis being munis, they let us go as soon as the first green is soft enough to play. With the street right, the common miss is left off the tee, and one frosty morning a playing partner was over there. That left him a 75 yarder that had to go over a tree with a back right flag that day. He launched it up in the air, it landed near the flag, and rifled out in the middle of the street like it was shot from a gun. Straight at a police car idling at the light. The ball slammed into the driver's door and the cop stared around wildly before sinking down in his seat, turning on his lights and sirens and getting the hell out of there. Poor guy thought he was in danger from something worse than a golf ball. The guy who hit the ball just stood there, white faced and jaw agape, while we literally rolled around on the ground howling with laughter. After we all got it together the guilty party said "I think I'll just take an 'X' on this one", which set us off once again.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 10.5 *NEW* Fujikura Pro Green 65 X

:callaway-small: Rogue 15 degree Evnflow Blue 6.5

Back in the Bag :srixon-small: Z765 4-G Nippon Modus 120 Stiff

:vokey-small: 54 and 60

:bobby-grace-1: Amazing Grace Ass Kicker

Wow, this comes up and last night when I was leaving the base, driving right along the golf course. I see this group on the tee box and the guy standing over his ball ready to hit. So as I drive along I am kinda watching the fairway to see where his ball goes. Then, it hits the road a few feet from my drivers door and bounces over the hood past the front of my car. I slammed on the brakes to avoid hitting it.  I bet the guy bout crapped himself for a second.  Anyway, it missed me so I hit the gas and kept going. It was close though.

• Like 2

:cobra-small: Max Superlite 9.5* Driver   :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 10.5* Driver    :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 16* 3 Wood    :cobra-small: Fly-Z XL 19* 5 Wood

:taylormade-small: Mid Rescue - 2, 3, 4, & 5 Hybrids     :taylormade-small: M2 - 6 Hybrid

:cleveland-small: 588 Altitude 7-PW    :cleveland-small: Tour Action 588 52* Gap wedge   :cleveland-small: Smart Sole 58* San wedge

:cleveland-small: Frontline Elvado Single Bend 33" putter (testing)                   

:MLA: Target Adixion 33" putter

:titelist-small:  Velocity Golf Balls

I've been close to hitting a vehicle and if the ball were a hand grenade it would have tore his arse up however no direct hits.

There was a guy playing a golf course adjacent to the interstate and he hooked one over the fence and the ball bounced down the road hitting a car which caused the driver to run off the road and crash.  A cop roared up to the golf club, found the guilty golfer and asked him if he realized he caused an accident and what did he plan on doing about it.  The golfer thought about it for a couple of minutes and replied,  I'll roll the right hand more on top of the club and fix that nasty hook....  jk ;)

• Like 7

Callaway  Epic Flash 10.5 Driver
Callaway  XR16 4- Wood
Callaway Steelhead 3 Hybrid
Tommy Armour 845 MAX 5 - GW Irons
Cleveland CBX 2 54 Degree SW
Tommy Armour Over N Out 58 Degree Lob
Wilson Harmonized Chipper 32 Degrees
Ping  Sigma G Tyne Putter OR Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide