TESTERS WANTED! ×

Anyone else hit a car?

Reesedw

Talked to the lady yesterday.. the car was a Subaru Forester.. She claims the windshield is almost $1100.. WTF? Claims it is a Special windshield.. So I'm turning this into my insurance.. Let them deal with her.. Good times.. 

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

Talked to the lady yesterday.. the car was a Subaru Forester.. She claims the windshield is almost $1100.. WTF? Claims it is a Special windshield.. So I'm turning this into my insurance.. Let them deal with her.. Good times..

Holy smokes!! For that price, it should've been bulletproof and never shattered in the first place.

Driver:            :cobra-small: Aerojet 9* | Hzrdus Black Gen 4
Fairway:         :ping-small: G410 3W 13* | Alta CB 65
Hybrid:           :titleist-small: TS2 18* | Tensei AV Blue 70 S
Hybrid:           :ping-small: iCrossover 20* | Kai'li White 80
Irons:              :taylormade-small: P790 5-PW | DG S300
Wedges:         :titleist-small: Vokey SM9 | 52, 56, 60 | DG S200
Putter:            :L.A.B.: Link.1 | Accra x LAB

--- LAB Golf Link.1 Review ---

I have never hit a car playing golf but I have in little league baseball though.  One time, a kid on my team hit a police car while he was giving my coach a ticket.  

Driver:  Taylormade 2017 M2 9.5 degree head played at 8 degrees.  Fujikura speeder evolution tour spec x flex shaft tipped 1/4 inch.  

3-Wood: 15 degree M2 tour.  Fujikura pro 73 tour spec X flex shaft.  

Mizuno H5 2 iron.

4 iron: mizuno mp h4 4 iron dynamic gold s300

5-pw iron: mizuno mp 54 dynamic gold s300

52, 56, 60 wedges: cleveland 588 rotex cavity

putter: 34 inch nike method 00 half circle mallet putter

While on vacation this past May, we left my Granddaughter (18) with our Mini Cooper. She went to a soccer game and the windshield was smashed with a soccer ⚽️. Since windshields are covered without fault my INS replaced it with zero deductible.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

PS... I have no idea why my phone corrected owner to wiener lmao

We know why hahaha

Driver: Callaway Rogue 9*

FW: Sub 70 Pro 4 wood

Hybrid: Sub 70 949 Hybrid 19*

Irons:  Sub 70 

659 CB 4 - 6 Black

639 MB 7 - PW

Wedges: Sub 70

JB - 50* 54* & 60*

Putter: Odyssey White Hot #2
Ball: Titleist Pro-V1x
Handicap index:  +3.9

Instagram: joshandersongolf

Twitter: @jacustomgolf

Lol I've actually hit a moving truck! First hole is close to the road and back then I had a vicious slice. I swung and it was heading towards the road and all of the sudden this comes comes flying up and the ball was heading right for it. I put my head down like I was putting a tee in the ground and heard the BANG! The guy kept driving and honked his horn at me lol not my best moment to say the least

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

DRIVER:   :taylormade-small: Stealth 2, 9* Upright setting, Mitsubishi Kai' Li red, 60g Stiff flex, New grip coming

Woods:   image.png.b032bfa6bceb3d86677e537bac666ed6.png Sim Max 3 Wood, 15*, Fujikura Ventus 6 Blue 65g, Stiff flex, New grip coming

HYBRIDS:   :mizuno-small:    JPX 850 hybrid 19*, UST Proforce V2 85g, Stiff, New grip coming                                  

IRONS:      image.png.e097bd129e11b5c3535389554504a9e8.png    MP-20 HMB 4 iron, Project X LZ 6.5 shaft, Stiff+, Ping Midsize grip

JPX 919 Tour 5i-pw, Project X LZ 6.5 shafts, Stiff+,  Ping Midsize grips

WEDGES:    New Level Golf   50*, 55*, 60* M-Type Wedges with True Temper Elevate Tour X-Stiff flex,                                               New Level Midsize grips

PUTTER:    :ping-small:   Heppler Ketsch 35", Ping PP62 Pistol Grip

BALL:           :titleist-small:     Pro V1 (2021 + 2023 Versions)                                                                              

BAG:       image.png.21a67eec796936e08fafc83a822b0d7f.png  TM19 Select Plus Cart Bag 

Shoes:  Under Armour     HOVR Fade 2 SL Spikeless  Shoes

Tech: :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope golf laser Rangefinder

Frogger Golf Towels, 4 more Yard blue/ yellow golf tees

I've have personally never hit one, but one of the guys I play with had his car hit twice in the past month. He has parked there for years with never being hit. I don't even know how it got hit. You would almost have to dead sh**k a driver to hit that direction. I guess that's just golf.

CobraConnectChallenge3

I've never hit a car but I've been in a group where a buddy broke the passenger window on an Escalade as it was driving down the road...very luck it didn't cause a wreck.

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

Unfortunately I have, sliced my second shot on a par 4 that has the road run next to it on the right. I started praying after I hit that shot that it didn't hit a car. Nailed the car right above the passenger side window. They pulled over and we talked. I offered to have it looked at a body shop. They took me up on the offer. I gave them the address of a shop where I know the owner. On the way there the car was t boned by a car that ran the light. Their insurance covered all the repairs and fix the dent.

Sent from my Pixel using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Unfortunately I have, sliced my second shot on a par 4 that has the road run next to it on the right. I started praying after I hit that shot that it didn't hit a car. Nailed the car right above the passenger side window. They pulled over and we talked. I offered to have it looked at a body shop. They took me up on the offer. I gave them the address of a shop where I know the owner. On the way there the car was t boned by a car that ran the light. Their insurance covered all the repairs and fix the dent.

How does that possibly happen?!

Sent from my SM-T580 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

Did you go buy a lottery ticket after you heard that happened?

Sent from my E6853 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

I've seen it happen. Busy road near the hardest hole on our golf course and if you cut it off the tee without aiming left it's in the road. Hook it off the 18th and it's in the same road. I've never hit a car, but in high school I did push a tee shot off a super elevated par 3, hit it off a indoor tennis center's roof, kicked right onto the cart path, and then bounced to 15 feet. Missed the birdie.

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

Never hit a car .... I try and stay away from courses that border streets that closely! HA!   But I have put one thru a ladies kitchen window before.  You know ... those damn courses where the houses are so close to the edge of the fairway that they may as well be on it.  Yeah ... blocked one dead right, had to turn away, as I heard a smash. 

WITB:  Do I like Titleist or what? 

Driver:     :titleist-small: TSR3 9* UST Mamiya Proto LIN-Q Blue 

Fairways   :titleist-small: TSi2 UST Mamiya LIN-Q Blue 13.5* 

Driving Iron:   :titleist-small: U500 17* :Fuji:  Blue Ventus HB Velocore 

Irons   :titleist-small: T350 4 & 5, T200 6 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Dart F4 105g

Wedges    :vokey-small: SM6 48*, SM9 52*, SM8 56* Modus Tour Wedge 

Putter    :cameron-small: Newport 2 w/ Garsen Ultimate grip 

Ball    :titleist-small:  *ProV1 Left Dot

I've seen a few people hit a train. Long, straight par 5 runs parallel to train tracks. Seen a few people hook/over draw their ball and hit the railcar. The tracks aren't close enough to the course to bounce back into play, but once in a while it happens.

Sent from my E6853 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Archived