ghost_32

WTT possibly sell... Cobra Bio Cell Pro head only

Our Sponsors

I have a cult classic driver head that I'm looking to trade more than sell, but i'll see what the interest is. Bio Cell Pro head blue, 7.0-11.0 degree head. comes with screw but no adapter, also a generic headcover. I played this on a regular cobra myfly8 adapter, so you need to subtract 2 degress from what is stated, or if you have the pro adapter it will be accurate. This is a LOW spin head and I mean low. I play a Matrix black tie 70m4, and the combo just doesn't work for me, just hits low rockets, I prefer the flight I get with my F6+(although the sound and feedback are so much better with the pro.

i'll price this at $100 OBO shipped/paypal fees included, but really would prefer a trade.

Trade interest (in order of preference):

Callaway 816 double black diamond head(preferably 9.0)

Cobra Fly Z+ (may consider the regular Z)

Cobra LTD(also pro)

Cobra F6(haven't hit the regular and I hear it has better sound and feed back than the +)

I don't get on here much so text/email is preferred for communication

915-588-3741 / [email protected]

Thanks for looking

20170916_090815_resized.jpg

20170916_090906_resized.jpg

20170916_090912_resized.jpg

20170916_090922_resized.jpg

just received an offer for this head, not one I was looking at but i'll consider it. if no one is interested i'll be taking the trade on 9/20

It's so tempting, but I've got none of your trade interests and as soon as I buy it I'll find the deal on a sub zero somewhere and not have the funds to buy it.

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Epic SZ w/ VA Composites Raijin 65 04

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :ping-small: 5i-UW G700 w/ X100 soft stepped once

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 & 58 CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

It's so tempting, but I've got none of your trade interests and as soon as I buy it I'll find the deal on a sub zero somewhere and not have the funds to buy it.

I'm open to hear other options, something might peak my interest. Willing to hear all offers

Sent from my SM-G930V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

ok so trade fell thru, so head is still up for grabs. looking to get $90 shipped/paypal included for the head. OR if someone has an Aldila Rogue 60x/70X driver shaft with callaway xr/gbb/epic tip, would prefer playing length at 45', I would trade the head for that. if you have other driver shafts Xstiff/tour Xstiff with the callway tip I'd consider that as well

All I've got is a Fujikura Speeder Pro XLR8 in x flex.  No tip (sold it with the head that was on it) but I used it in a Great Big Bertha and plays right at 44.5" in that head with a cally tip on it.

http://www.fujikuragolf.com/woods/speeder-pro-xlr8-2/

Driver: :callaway-logo-1: Epic SZ w/ VA Composites Raijin 65 04

3w: :taylormade-small:'16 M2 hl w/ Diamana D+ 82

5w: :cleveland-small: Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Yellow

Hybrid: :cleveland-small: 22 deg. Launcher HB w/ HZRDUS Black

Irons: :ping-small: 5i-UW G700 w/ X100 soft stepped once

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 54 & 58 CBX w/ Nippon Modus 3 125

Putter: :odyssey-small: Red 7s

ok so trade fell thru, so head is still up for grabs. looking to get $90 shipped/paypal included for the head. OR if someone has an Aldila Rogue 60x/70X driver shaft with callaway xr/gbb/epic tip, would prefer playing length at 45', I would trade the head for that. if you have other driver shafts Xstiff/tour Xstiff with the callway tip I'd consider that as well

How did the trade deal fall through?  You never reached back out to me to say you were ready for me to send you my trade.  You told me in your last PM on another website that you had to wait for some Paypal thing to clear and that it would be a few days.  What's the deal?

My bag is a revolving door!

ok so trade fell thru........

How did the trade deal fall through? You never reached back out to me to say you were ready for me to send you my trade. You told me in your last PM on another website that you had to wait for some Paypal thing to clear and that it would be a few days. What's the deal?

giphy.gif

Sent from carrier pigeon using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

In my ATumSBM.jpg Pisa riding on a hXf3ptG.jpg 3.5+
.......tracked by :Arccos:

:ping-small: G410 Plus: Tensei Orange
:cobra-small: King F7 3/4 FW: Tensei Blue

:cobra-small: King F7 3/4 Hy: Fujikura Pro
:ping-small: i500 5-GW: Modus3 105
wxW5hk4.jpg Equalizer 56/60: KBS Tour 90
:MLA: Tour Classic Black w/ :P2-grips-logo:

So the trade deal didn't fall through...he stiffed me and sold the club on Ebay and just never decided to message me as a courtesy.  I could care less about the transaction but it's pretty lame that you can't send a simple email to let someone know.

I'd tell anyone to avoid any future dealings with this guy in the future as he definitely lives up to his username.  His username is Gh05t on GolfWRX just in case you're on there as well.

Well I wasn't referring to the trade with him falling thru, but ya head sold so I could buy what I really wanted, so ya guess I'm the *******

Sent from my SM-G930V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

All good, trade just wasn't meant to be.  Worked out everything wilh Ghost and life moves on.