Tony Covey MGS

Reviewer Wanted - 3-Days at the Tour Striker Golf Academy

Our Sponsors

Steve in Pittsburgh

I started playing 10 years ago because my boss made me so I could participate in golf outtings etc. for sales events. Prior I thought it was the dumbest waist of time, made no sense to me. My wife always pushed me to take it up for the business opportunity. Fast forward 10 years and I am a junkie. (to my wife's angst) I try continually to improve. Would relish this opportunity to help improve my performance.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Corey - 51

New Florence, PA

Driver not very consistent

birthday was last Friday; this would be a nice belated present! :D 

Watch Martin's videos frequently as a Revolution golfer

- Erik, 34

- Michigan

- distance and accuracy killing fade on iron shots, and just overall inconsistency with iron play.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Kevin W, 35

Sacramento, CA

Bugaboo: This is a tie for biggest bugaboo. I seem to struggle to put my ball close to the pin on shots from 80-110 and the mental part of the game after just losing strokes from those particular golf shots. 

Have you ever wondered if attending a golf school could change your game for the better?

Here's your chance to find out.

Martin Chuck, the inventor of the Tour Striker line of training aids, has invited one of you to spend three days at his Tour Striker Golf Academy at the Raven Phoenix Golf Club.

He'll cover the cost of airfare, lodging, and the golf school. All he asks in return is you show up with a desire to improve your game and a commitment to provide a fair and honest assessment of your experience.

Here's what the winner can expect during the 3-Day Tour Striker Experience:

• World-class instruction from Golf Magazine Top 100 instructor, Martin Chuck, and his team of coaches
  • Data-driven evaluation and analysis using modern technology like Trackman, GEARS, and BodiTrak
  • An individual instruction plan designed to target and eliminate your bugaboos (those core issues that cost you strokes on the golf course)
  • Supervised on-course play to work on shot selection, technique and decision-making in real golf situations
  • Take-home materials and ongoing engagement to help you build on the fundamentals established during the golf school
Martin believes that, above all else, it's the continuing relationship with his students that truly separates the Tour Striker Golf Academy from the pack. Perhaps that's why he's received so many consistently positive reviews from his students.

"It's not pixie dust. It's knowledge and the right plan." – Martin Chuck

Contest Details (Please Read Carefully):

• A spot has been reserved in the golf school running from Thursday, December 7th through Saturday, December 9th (You'll likely need to fly into Phoenix on the 6th and out late on the 9th or on the 10th). If you cannot attend on these dates, please don't apply.
  • Prize includes airfare, lodging, and golf school admission.
  • This contest is open to USA residents only, and as always, void where prohibited.
How To Enter:

As you know, MyGolfSpy takes its product testing very seriously and that's true of this Golf School review opportunity as well. All of our reader reviews are published in our Community Forum (click here to check them out). We expect a lot from our reviewers – writing a thorough, detailed and honest review is a commitment, as well as participation in the Forum itself to answer questions and discuss your experience at the Tour Striker Academy with other golfers.

To apply to attend a 3-day golf school at the Tour Striker Academy, here's what we need to know about you:

• Your Name & Age
  • Where You Live
  • Your biggest golf bugaboo (The thing that causes you to lose strokes on the golf course)
TSGA_Raven_02.jpg

We'll be announcing our golf school reviewer in the MyGolfSpy Forum in two weeks.

Good Luck.

Josh Wurzberger 37

I live in the great state of Minnesnowta aka Minnesota. I envy guys on here that can golf all year long.

I am a 5.6 handicap, but my game decided as of late this summer to be non existent. I have no idea where the ball is going to go off the tee. I think Martin Chuck will have the most difficult time proving his system on me. That is why if it supposed to fix anyone I'm your guy! I can hit it 320 down the middle and the next tee ball is a 260yd slice right, then next tee ball is a hook. Irons are almost as bad right now. PLEASE HELP ME before I decide to hang up the clubs for good. 

- John Shim, Age 33

- Chicago, IL

- Huge misses off the tee, wedge play

Have basically read everything about golf instruction and equipment under the sun, feel like I've hit a bit of a ceiling with what I can do on my own. Have been very committed to improving my golf game for several years. I am very analytical and think being over-analytical can hurt my game at times.

Eric- 33

Indiana

Bugaboo- Not necessarily on the course but it definitely takes to the course. Watching all these different “instructors” on YouTube and getting different advice on every part of the swing and when I get to the course I don't know what my swing thought is going to be for that day which obviously leads to inconsistencies from tee to green!!! Extremely frustrating!!

Steve Rayburn 44

Memphis TN

Body alignment I think causes me more strokes than anything else. Line up wrong and the ball goes wrong. Something I'm always working on.

BigTazz

Grip in Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball!

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

David Hawkins (68)

Jacksonville, FL

I'm a 2 handicap but desperately need more distance with my driver. Par 4s over 400 yards are becoming more and more difficult.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Edsel -  77

Texas

Consistency with irons, accuracy and ball striking.  Straight pushes with the driver.

Oh,  my putter sucks too. 

Josh L - 34

Rogers, AR

My struggle since I started golfing over ten years ago is an over the top motion which leads to a chicken wing on the follow through. I also fire with my lower body to soon which exacerbates the over the top move. If I could get this move corrected I believe I could easily drop down into a single digit handicap and improve my consistency.

I would love to have the opportunity to attend the 3 day golf school with Martin Chuck.  I've taken a 1 day group lesson and have had numerous individual lessons, however nothing seems to stick.  I enjoy Martin's videos and would like to see if the 3 days can improve my 20 handicap.