Reviewer Wanted - 3-Days at the Tour Striker Golf Academy

Dana Hagen

Lynden, WA

Age 52

9 hdcp

I struggled with iron consistency from 100 yards and in. I'm always working on my arms being more stable, structured and connected but I never get the feel I'm looking for. I had way less problem with full swing at longer distances. I need help. I'm getting frustrated. My son learned a lot at your junior camp this summer at The Raven. His swing has been improved immensely thanks to Mike K. Thanks Martin.

Matt (35)

Atlanta, GA

Depending on the day, the two things that cause me to lose the most strokes on the course are 1) my driving accuracy and 2) if I am driving the ball well, my putting (mainly holing mid-length putts).

Driver: TS3, 9* (C1 setting, surefit cartridge in fade setting)

3/4 Wood: 917D2, 16.5 degrees (D1 setting, surefit cartridge neutral)

Hybrid: Titleist 818 H2, 19 degrees (C3 setting, surefit cartridge neutral)

Irons: Mizuno MP-18 MMC Fli-Hi 4-Iron (23 degrees); Mizuno MP-18 SC 5-iron(26) and 6-iron(30); Mizuno MP-18 7-iron(34), 8-iron(38), 9-iron(42), and P Wedge(46). Nippon Modus 120x shafts. 1 degree upright.

Wedges: Mizuno S-18 50, 54, and 58 degrees. 50 is 1 degree upright, 54 and 58 are standard lie. Nippon Modus 120x, soft stepped in the 54 and 58.

Putter: Evnroll ER1

Right-handed

Atlanta, GA

steve (58)

oregon (about to move to washington)

biggest buggaboo is the fear of the hosel rocket. once the fear of the monster is in play, it is so difficult to commit to almost any shot.i drive it well, i putt ok, the rest of the game depends on how much i practice. but THAT thing has its own sneaky ways...

Barry (61)

Doylestown, PA (suburb of Philadelphia)

The thing that causes me to lose strokes is approach shot accuracy,  I'm good with distance control but not always direction, and then my short game isn't good enough to get up and down all the time.  

:titelist-small: 913D (8.5), 913Fd (15), 913h (19) Diamana shafts

:taylormade-small:  P790 4-PW KBS C-Taper Lite 

:benhogan-small:TK-15 52,56,60 KBS Tour Wedge

:odyssey-small: O-Works Versa #2

Pro V1x, Vice Pro Plus

Jon Gottschalk (29)

Gaithersburg, MD

Letting my arms swing freely.  I have a tendency to want to hit at the ball, vs. letting the ball get in the way of my swing.  I think this leads to my arms being tense and swiping across the ball on my bad shots.