Tony Covey MGS

Reviewer Wanted - 3-Days at the Tour Striker Golf Academy

Brian Brandl 36

Nebraska

My biggest stroke lost is my second shot. My scoring shot. I usually have a better than average tee shot. I struggle with my scoring shot. Most of the time, a fat shot, or good contact with a push to the right. Very frustrating. Short game could be better and as always putting. Game has gotten better thru you tube but so much golf instruction out there that spins you into overload. I enjoy their Facebook page and watch videos they post. Thanks for the opportunity.

Steve Hagensieker 64

Anderson IN

Hitting a green from 100 to 175 after putting a drive right in the middle of the fairway.

Kevin 54 years old

Grand Rapids, MI

Biggest problem--50 yards and in.  Can't consistently get close to the pin pitching and chipping to avoid bogies.

Scott Chastain 51

Puyallup Wa

Consistency, is my biggest bugaboo! Starting the Ball at the Target is where I need to improve instead of left or right having no idea where the ball is going. 

Awesome, I watch Rev Golf videos with Martin all the time!

• Your Name & Age - Mike Gaglione 37
  • Where You Live - Raleigh, NC
  • Your biggest golf bugaboo (The thing that causes you to lose strokes on the golf course) - Iron game, hit a lot of fat or thin approach shots with my irons, I have also been losing distance with them.

Thanks!

Brian Strong (50)

Tucson (I'll save you the air fare!)

Inconsistent swing tempo is probably my biggest swing issue (at the moment).

Man this would be incredible to win. Former college baseball player turned into a huge golf guy. Haven't taken the next step for lessons (lefty), but this would be an amazing opportunity.

Bryan C

34 years old

Hanahan, SC

Inconsistency off the tee and 100 yards in is a killer

Greg Burris - 59

Travelers Rest, SC

Biggest bugaboo:  Consistency with wedge play - full and partial shots, pitches, chips, sand play.  

Thank you for the opportunity! 

Dan Price, 44

Snoqualmie, WA

Approach shots.  I'm decent off the tee and a decent putter, but just don't hit enough greens so I'm often scrambling for par instead of putting for birdie.  

John D

Aberdeen nj

Age 66 play to a 10

This year have lost control of my irons. My bad shot is pulling to the left. Seem not to know where the location of the golf head is in relation to my swing. Finally have picked up a bad habit to boot flipping the club at impact,so I am adding loft to the club. This May best score was a 74 currently can't get below 84. This is putting presure on the rest of my game

Wow the best golf school in the country? High expectations, great opportunity.

Name Mike

Bugaboo: For the last 3-4 years I have not been able to rid myself of Shanks, especially on chip shots. I have had multiple lessons from club pros, as well as well noted top 100 teachers that I feel need to remain nameless. None have been able to solve the problem. If you can cure these you probably are the best academy in the world. Forwarned is forearmed.

Richard, 61.

Germantown, MD

i've got a decent swing (12 handicap), still in reasonably good shape, but my window is closing. would like a shot at getting to single digits. usually one shot per hole that's the difference between a bogey/par and a par/birdie. 

very cool opportunity. thanks. 

Kurt Concilla

Age 62

GHIN 5.2

Cazenovia NY

Biggest issue inconsistent driver. Periods of command followed by periods of inconsistency and same for 30-80 yard shots where I throw my hands. Now when I think about it the worse is periods of Shanking the last 2 years. Shot 79 from blacks to qualify club championship then in championship began shanking and 1st time in my life I had to excuse myself so as to spare my playing partners

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy