Tony Covey MGS

Reviewer Wanted - 3-Days at the Tour Striker Golf Academy

Our Sponsors

This sounds awesome. I watch Martin's video's, but going to the school would be incredible.

David Smith

Age 48

Bremen, GA

My biggest mistakes comes from inconsistency. Especially off the tee, I miss both ways.  My short game is also inconsistent. I can make a great save on one hole and then hit a fat or thin chip the next and end up with a double.

Thanks for this great opportunity. I would love to be a part of this.

Michael - 35

Sacramento, CA

Biggest issue in my game currently is chipping and pitching. I feel like I am giving up at least 2 or 3 shots a round!

What a great idea. Thanks MSG and Martin!

David Loh (62)

Morrisville, VT

Driving - if you could help me hit more fairways I would be in pretty good shape

Eric - 34

Lexington, KY

I would say my overall consistency, hitting the ball in the same spot every time and my swing plane are my biggest areas of concern. I have changed my swing a lot over the years but I've never had a formal lesson. I'm constantly trying to get better but I seem to have hit a plateau. 

Mike RI

Morgans Point Resort, Texas

Iron play, inconsistent in making a descending strike.

Irons Taylormade Rocketballz Max std length and lie Stiff flexDriver Taylormade R15 10.5* Regular FlexDexterity = Right HandCentral TexasHandicap 22 and going down.Returned to playing golf after retirement. Play 3 times a week almost year round.

Clarince Thomas-53yrs old

I live in Owings Mills, MD and I find I leave the most strokes on the course when I miss my mid and long range irons for a green in regulation (gir).

Marty McClune, Albany NY

60 years old before December

my biggest problem playing golf is now my inability to turn and hit down on the ball. Had spinal surgery 3 years ago and my game has changed dramatically.

Ed

Grove, Oklahoma

I have a horrible slice on my drive.  Some days I have it under control but never consistently.  I also could use help on putting.

• Gerry Carver 66

• Moss Beach, CA
  • Biggest problem is inconsistent irons. I'm generally good off the tee but unable to capitalize on the good position especially on side hill lies. 

Peter Allenby - 61 years young!

East Falmouth, Massachusetts

Inconsistent ball striking leading to missed greens from the damn fairway! Help me out Chuck! This will be fun!

I'm 63, retired, weekend player moving to weekdays.  I live in Lewisville, Texas and play most of my golf at Grapevine Golf Course. My biggest "bugaboo" is casting the club-head on my irons and wedges when I really NEED this shot! (That, and coping with an aging body that doesn't always do what I think it used to do!)

Have you ever wondered if attending a golf school could change your game for the better?

Here's your chance to find out.

Martin Chuck, the inventor of the Tour Striker line of training aids, has invited one of you to spend three days at his Tour Striker Golf Academy at the Raven Phoenix Golf Club.

He'll cover the cost of airfare, lodging, and the golf school. All he asks in return is you show up with a desire to improve your game and a commitment to provide a fair and honest assessment of your experience.

Here's what the winner can expect during the 3-Day Tour Striker Experience:

• World-class instruction from Golf Magazine Top 100 instructor, Martin Chuck, and his team of coaches
  • Data-driven evaluation and analysis using modern technology like Trackman, GEARS, and BodiTrak
  • An individual instruction plan designed to target and eliminate your bugaboos (those core issues that cost you strokes on the golf course)
  • Supervised on-course play to work on shot selection, technique and decision-making in real golf situations
  • Take-home materials and ongoing engagement to help you build on the fundamentals established during the golf school

Martin believes that, above all else, it's the continuing relationship with his students that truly separates the Tour Striker Golf Academy from the pack. Perhaps that's why he's received so many consistently positive reviews from his students.

"It's not pixie dust. It's knowledge and the right plan." – Martin Chuck

Contest Details (Please Read Carefully):

• A spot has been reserved in the golf school running from Thursday, December 7th through Saturday, December 9th  (You'll likely need to fly into Phoenix on the 6th and out late on the 9th or on the 10th). If you cannot attend on these dates, please don't apply.
  • Prize includes airfare, lodging, and golf school admission.
  • This contest is open to USA residents only, and as always, void where prohibited.

How To Enter:

As you know, MyGolfSpy takes its product testing very seriously and that's true of this Golf School review opportunity as well. All of our reader reviews are published in our Community Forum (click here to check them out). We expect a lot from our reviewers – writing a thorough, detailed and honest review is a commitment, as well as participation in the Forum itself to answer questions and discuss your experience at the Tour Striker Academy with other golfers.

To apply to attend a 3-day golf school at the Tour Striker Academy, here's what we need to know about you:

• George  75
  • Clearwater, FL
  • Inconsistent,  poor chipping and putting.

attachicon.gifTSGA_Raven_02.jpg

We'll be announcing our golf school reviewer in the MyGolfSpy Forum in two weeks.

Good Luck.

Hunter (31)

Mississippi

Full swings with mid to long irons. I have a tendency to try and scoop the ball, it also leads to duck hooks.