Tony Covey MGS

Reviewer Wanted - 3-Days at the Tour Striker Golf Academy

Have problems with my short game by leaving too many pitches short and I have a tendency to come up on the ball for my fairway/rough shots.

Your Name & Age: Jason Norris 35

Where You Live: Wilmington, NC

Your biggest golf bugaboo (The thing that causes you to lose strokes on the golf course): hitting the ball way to high causing loss of distance.

Your Name & Age: Jason Norris 35

Where You Live: Wilmington, NC

Your biggest golf bugaboo (The thing that causes you to lose strokes on the golf course): hitting the ball way to high causing loss of distance.

Ed Rushing, 55

Bakersfield, CA

Short game (100 yards and in) and putting are my biggest problem areas.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Ray - 50

Hartselle, AL

Hooks, restricted swing. Confused by swing plane (which do I use, one or two?).

Would be awesome to actually work with a professional and get a plan in work to improve consistency.

Thank you

Thanks to Tour Striker Golf Academy and My Golf Spy for this awesome opportunity.

Lynn (Male - parents had a sense of humor) - 54

Sacramento CA
Sooo many issues; but I'll go with ball striking/contact, resulting in the infamous slice, loss of distance, and those snowmen.  

Bryan

My biggest flaw in my game is inconsistent ball strikes with my irons. I constantly hit behind the ball. I've been playing for 5 years now and have a 16 handicap. I've hit a wall and need HELP! I've wanted to attend a golf school for a while but hasn't worked out.

Bryan Armstrong

Oklahoma City, OK

Staying mentally sharp and present throughout the entire round, especially in tournament play.

Josh (31)

McPherson, KS

My biggest problem on the golf course is definitely inconsistent ball striking. Catching it fat and coming up short or catching it thin and flying the green. 

Todd Baker, 54.

Casting the club and some days I think I'm blind as I can't line it up correctly.

• Your Name & Age: William 75

• Where You Live: Southern Texas
  • Your biggest golf bugaboo (The thing that causes you to lose strokes on the golf course): My biggest bugaboo is iron consistency. Above the PW, I am lost as to where it is going and how far. If I could just hit them consistently, I would be happy.

I have followed Martin for years through Revolution Golf and highly respect his methods. I do watch a lot of videos and can't seem to grasp the concept of pure iron play. I feel the 

• Data-driven evaluation and analysis using modern technology like Trackman, GEARS, and BodiTrak​

would help me greatly.

Your Name & Age - Todd B, 54

Where You Live - Mebane, NC

Your biggest golf bugaboo - casting! Close second is alignment.

I would like to be a reviewer. 

Name:  Howard Parelskin

Where:  Los Angeles (Bel Air)

Biggest Bugaboo:  Turning my shoulders ahead of my hips

Very cool opportunity!

Kevin Montgomery (54)

Salt Lake City, Utah

Inconsistent swing. First swing: out to in path so slice the ball. Next swing: in to out path but no wrist roll so open club face hits ball to the right. Third swing: overcorrect with too much wrist focus and hook ball to the left. Top the ball, blade the ball, hit the grass 2" behind the ball, take my eye off the ball as I swing. There's plenty for me to work on!

Zach - 30

Kansas City

Consistent ball striking throughout the round. Lost strokes or penalty strokes associated with errant tee shots/iron play.