Reviewer Wanted - 3-Days at the Tour Striker Golf Academy

Our Sponsors

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have you ever wondered if attending a golf school could change your game for the better? Here’s your chance to find out.   Martin Chuck, the inventor of the Tour Striker line of training aids, has

Thank you so much for this opportunity!!  Martin did call me and we were able to talk over a few things.  I'm really excited for this opportunity!  I am going to put everything I have into this to giv

And the winner is...     goaliewales14   The logistical issue was that Martin wanted to call the winner personally, so John and I had to devise a clever way of getting Mike's phone number, pass i

Posted Images

Thanks to Tour Striker Golf Academy and My Golf Spy for this awesome opportunity.

Lynn (Male - parents had a sense of humor) - 54

Sacramento CA
Sooo many issues; but I'll go with ball striking/contact, resulting in the infamous slice, loss of distance, and those snowmen.  

Bryan

My biggest flaw in my game is inconsistent ball strikes with my irons. I constantly hit behind the ball. I've been playing for 5 years now and have a 16 handicap. I've hit a wall and need HELP! I've wanted to attend a golf school for a while but hasn't worked out.

• Your Name & Age: William 75

• Where You Live: Southern Texas
  • Your biggest golf bugaboo (The thing that causes you to lose strokes on the golf course): My biggest bugaboo is iron consistency. Above the PW, I am lost as to where it is going and how far. If I could just hit them consistently, I would be happy.

I have followed Martin for years through Revolution Golf and highly respect his methods. I do watch a lot of videos and can't seem to grasp the concept of pure iron play. I feel the 

• Data-driven evaluation and analysis using modern technology like Trackman, GEARS, and BodiTrak​

would help me greatly.

Very cool opportunity!

Kevin Montgomery (54)

Salt Lake City, Utah

Inconsistent swing. First swing: out to in path so slice the ball. Next swing: in to out path but no wrist roll so open club face hits ball to the right. Third swing: overcorrect with too much wrist focus and hook ball to the left. Top the ball, blade the ball, hit the grass 2" behind the ball, take my eye off the ball as I swing. There's plenty for me to work on!