Reviewer Wanted - 3-Days at the Tour Striker Golf Academy

Our Sponsors

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Have you ever wondered if attending a golf school could change your game for the better? Here’s your chance to find out.   Martin Chuck, the inventor of the Tour Striker line of training aids, has

Thank you so much for this opportunity!!  Martin did call me and we were able to talk over a few things.  I'm really excited for this opportunity!  I am going to put everything I have into this to giv

And the winner is...     goaliewales14   The logistical issue was that Martin wanted to call the winner personally, so John and I had to devise a clever way of getting Mike's phone number, pass i

Posted Images

Walk DMC

North Carolina

Handicap just showing up at any course

If you would like to prove your the best golf school in the world you need go pick me. I've been playing for 2.5 years when I started I was shooting in the 100s now my best score ever is 83. I need help in every aspect of the game from driving to putting.the worst part of my game by far is chipping, but if you can put me on the right track you truly are the GREATEST GOLF SCHOOL IN THE WORLD!!!!!

Chris 48

Fishers, Indiana

Even though I'm a 0-1 hdcp all year long I'm a very poor iron player. A lot of lefts, a lot of a little thin or a little heavy, and this season a long running battle with the hosel fades. If i didn't drive it well enough to hit wedges most of the time and if I didn't have a good short game I would be struggling to stay in single digits

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 10.5 *NEW* Fujikura Pro Green 65 X

:callaway-small: Rogue 15 degree Evnflow Blue 6.5

Back in the Bag :srixon-small: Z765 4-G Nippon Modus 120 Stiff

:vokey-small: 54 and 60

:bobby-grace-1: Amazing Grace Ass Kicker

Jim Watson

Treasure Island Florida

As a scratch player consistent ball position makes the difference in making solid contact. This contact produces birdie opportunities from 100yards in to making pars or worse. I am a totally dedicated player that practices 10-15 hours a week and played 5 out of 7 days.. I would love the opportunity to attend this school and get a deeper understand of the total swing..

Wally

Weatherford, Tx

Other than the usual misfits - main cause for concern is inside 100 yards. Seems like the closer to the green with a wedge in hand things get quite scary. Finding out why this issue is so much a problem and addressing it would drastically lower my scores.

Charles Keller - 61

Skokie IL

Topping 

-ckeller52

What's in the bag? This is....
IRONS         default_callaway-small.jpg.8d98a06e9125f12a694e88ffcbab3e58.jpg  Apex 19 5-AW NIPPON NS950 S
3 & 4 Irons   Maltby TS-1 Forged NIPPON NS950 S 
WEDGES      PING   Glide 2.0 Stealth 54° & 58° SS
DRIVER       default_taylormade-small.jpg.8a4a9b2a2fac6fe087f1c8c5cb704dbe.jpg  M6 FUJIKURA TSG PRO XLR8 61 S
3 WOOD      default_taylormade-small.jpg.8a4a9b2a2fac6fe087f1c8c5cb704dbe.jpg  M6 OBAN ISAWA RED 75 04
HYBRIDS     cobra King F9 Speedback 3&4  KBS TOUR HB GRAPHITE 75 R
PUTTER      Evnroll-01_1.jpg.c44279091062836814d5f5119fc252ea.jpg ER2cs 370gr The Stability Shaft
Lamkin       Sonar+ Tour Calibrate Standard Golf Grips
I also use Garmin Approach S62 and TecTecTec Range Finder.
And a SkyTrak launch monitor for the three times a week or so I hit the mat. 

Tim (48)

From Illinois

Sometimes I'm great, most of the time I suck. Just cant put it all together. One time its 74, next time out its 87? Hit 14 greens in reg and 3 putt half of them? Hit two greens in reg and make 15 pars? I just want to be more consistent. 

Jumbo Elliott

:taylormade-small:  Special Edition M1  Fujikura Speeder 661 Tour Spec

:taylormade-small: SLDR Fairway 3-15 metal Fujikura Speeder 77 Stiff

:taylormade-small:   Hybrids Rescue'09 2&4 Aldila RE*AX 65 Stiff

:mizuno-small:          JPX850 Forged KBS Tour 120 Stiff

:cleveland-small:       588'12 Chrome 65

:cameron-small:         â€‹10th Anniversary Select Newport 1.5 33"

MSP Donator