Tony Covey MGS

Reviewer Wanted - 3-Days at the Tour Striker Golf Academy

Our Sponsors

Wally

Weatherford, Tx

Other than the usual misfits - main cause for concern is inside 100 yards. Seems like the closer to the green with a wedge in hand things get quite scary. Finding out why this issue is so much a problem and addressing it would drastically lower my scores.

Ian Lawson 

Anaheim Hills, CA

Consistency through the whole round - late in the round I start to get loose and miss shots score poorly.

Chris Gordon 39 years old from Hennessey OK. I lose distance off of the tee. I have tried for years to work on it but can't seem to get there. I carry a 8 handicap. I play several times a month. I've learned to score by hitting it close & getting up & down. But I can't seem to get more that 225 off the tee. I. Need. Help.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Fred Ulmer

48 years Old

St Matthews, SC

Biggest problem with my golf game is consistency.  With all aspects of the game.  I can start off hitting the ball great and then I lose it somewhere and just cant get it back.  Or I will play great one day and the next day I bring a totally different game to the course.

Heck yea! Awesome opportunity

Tim – 59

Madison, MS

Inability to consistently hit the sweet spot and could use a little more distance with all clubs.

Sean; 30

Vienna, Va

Right now I'm really struggling to find a consistent feeling in my swing from the long clubs on down.  It feels like I have a half dozen different swings at the moment: one for the driver, one for the fairways, one for the hybrids, one for the irons, etc..  This has my confidence to hit the shot I want at an all time low.  As I get older I know I can't rely on athletic ability/coordination, only solid fundamentals will keep me playing well.

PS to MGS, this would be a perfect belated 30th birthday present! ;)

Sean K.

Driver: :callaway-small: Great Big Bertha, 10.5o, -1"
Wood: :srixon-small: Z-F85, 3W, 15o
Hybrids: :titelist-small: 818 H1, 19o
Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Hot Metal 4-GW
Wedges: :cleveland-small: CBX 2.0 55o, 60o
Putter: :1332069271_TommyArmour: Tour Impact No. 3
Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star

2017 Vice Pro Forum Review
2019 Tommy Armour Tour Impact No.3 Forum Review

Yes I need this opportunity,

I am 68 and have been playing for about 13 years.  

My game is on a plateau.  nothing is getting better.

I have followed some of Martin Chuck's videos and while my brain says yes, but my body does not. 

I need help.  my current handicap is 27,  my lowest ever was a 23

Peter Wong

Sunnyvale California

Sean HoAire (34)

Little Falls, NJ

My biggest weakness in my game, like many, is my driver. My miss off the tee tends to be an over-cooked draw, which some would refer to as a hook :) Long and wrong off the tee, everything else is fairly solid. When I'm hitting fairways, I can be deadly!

This is amazing, and would be a fantastic opportunity!

Yuhao, 30

San Francisco, CA

My biggest miss is that I have a general out-to-in swing, so sometimes I open the face to compensate, and end up slicing the ball way too far to the right into the other fairway.

Mick 74

Portland, Oregon

My biggest problem is with my driver, a pull or yank to the left.  Would love to get that fixed.  Cheers!

Count me in for this one :rolleyes:  

I've watched a number of Martin Chuck videos on YouTube and he has a lot to offer.

• Michael Cadle - 60
  • Gainesville, VA
  • Putting it in the fairway off the tee box

Looking forward to the contest. Whoever goes will have a blast and they'll have to share the experience with the rest of us.

Well I score in the low 90's to the low 100's. I've been playing golf since 2002 and probably quit golf three or four times. I got my first golf lesson earlier this year when I was scoring in the mid 120's. After the lesson I immediately broke a 100 for the first time in my life this year. I love the game and I have a group of friends that I play golf with every Sunday. Currently I'm hooking the ball right with the driver. My irons and hybrids I don't have this problem. I'm also struggling with shifting my weight forward and properly turning my body at target. If this is the best golf school on the planet  then I would be more  than happy to test them out.

I'm a senior (74) who used to be a low single digit golfer.  Over the years and injuries I am now a 20's golfer.  Still know the shots and how to execute but can't seem to solve the around the green and bunker shots which is where I have lost most of my game.  Still play "flog" every week but lost the edge.  Need help to recover it.

Leprechaun.jpg

- Dan Brashear, 61

- Portsmouth, NH

- My number one problem is inconsistent ball striking, probably due to early extension.

- Thank you My Golf Spy and Martin Chuck for this terrific opportunity. As a Revolution Golf member I have been listening to Martin Chuck's no nonsense, common sense approach to golf for a few years now. 

Clint 38

Phoenix, AZ

Driver and Irons are horribly inconsistent. I have lost 50-60 yards on most of my clubs lately and too many swing thoughts have me treading water/sinking. As soon as I get around the green everything is fine, but getting there is a challenge. I used Arccos tracking sensors for 2 years and I was a 30+ handicap driving, 30+ approach, 5-10 chipping, 7-10 sand, under 5 for putting. On days when driving OR irons go decent my scores drop dramatically. 

Very cool opportunity!

Jeffrey age 62

Minneapolis, MN

The thing that causes me to lose strokes on the golf course are poor approach shots from 80 yards and in.