Tony Covey MGS

Reviewer Wanted - 3-Days at the Tour Striker Golf Academy

Tom Duckworth age 62

Kansas City

I'm in pretty good shape for my age I'm 6'4" about 215

My biggest problem is my driver and 3 wood I know I come in too steep and I have tried to flatten my club at the top before I start down but then I don't do a good turn because I'm thinking about that. It seems like when I work on one element of the swing I don't do something else right. I will hit a 280 yard plus drive when I'm straight or most of the time a giant towering slice into the other fairway. I hit my irons and wedges pretty well for good yardages but I'm always trying to save myself after a bad drive.

I'm really good at hitting a low punch shot with my 5 iron because I get so much practice hitting out from under the trees.

It is crushing my golf game. My swing speed with driver is at 100 or just above

and when I hit a good drive I can make par or birdie most of the time but most of the time I'm hitting some crazy second shot trying to get out of trouble.

Wow! What an amazing opportunity!

Huge thanks to MGS and to Martin Chuck for making this possible for one lucky person!

Tim - 53

Houston, Texas

I struggle with inconsistent ball striking that leads to a number of issues, fats, thins, and tops. I believe the cause is mostly an out to in swing path.

Good luck to everyone, this is going to be a fun journey to follow!

• Jesse (27)

• Port Huron MI
  • Inconsistency on tee shots, particularly towards the end of a round. Good round for me is in the mid-high 70's, bad is mid 80's, but majority of those extra strokes seem to come in the last 6 holes as the result of one or two wayword tee/long approach shots.

There is no doubt that this is the best give away in MGS history. I can hope to be the lucky one.

Ryan, age 28

New York

The one thing that I think hurts my game more than anything are those shots from the 125-175 range. I'm getting better at them, but the further away from the hole I get the less likely I am to hit a green and that puts a lot of pressure on my short game.

Cory (38)

Woodstock, NY

Biggest issue is consistent swing mechanics/ball striking to create more realistic birdie chances in a round.

Thanks for the opportunity!

Gonna sit this one out, but what an incredible opportunity for one of my fellow Spies

Jason; 45

Franklin Massachusetts

Inconsistency - some shots go right, some left, some low, some high; never had a lesson before so I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong or how to correct it.

Mike Cunningham, 30

Torrington, CT

The part of my game that I lose the most strokes on right now is wedges. I am not getting consistently close to the hole, and each shot from the same distance can produce different results. It really keeps 3 putt in the mix for me which are keeping me from break 80 consistently. I am looking for any advice all around in my game to save strokes and I know that wedges is currently the worst for me.

Thanks for the chance at such an amazing opportunity.

Very cool opportunity!

Andrew Linhart (27)

Raleigh, NC

Lack of consistency driving off the tee & squaring club face on irons shots!

This is awesome!

Your Name & Age: Trevor N. - 25

Where You Live: NYC (but I spend winters with family in Phoenix)  

Your biggest golf bugaboo: A two-way miss with everything from my driver down to about my 8 iron -- either a high hook, or a low block. 

- Brett VanVeller, 34

- Ames, Iowa

- Tee ball consistency (left or right or trouble) and ball striking (thin and glancing slap shots). I'm a streaky putter too.

I think I have showed I can provide a thorough, detailed, honest and entertaining review.

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/19856-unofficial-review-–-bennington-bags-–-no-club-chatter/

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/15585-official-forum-member-review-mizuno-jpx-ez-forged-irons/page-1

I also have a lot of freedom around those dates so I can devote the time.

I have been a big fan of Chuck for a long time. This is definitely one of the more unique opportunities MGS has offered!

Matt 41

Phoenix, AZ - You can save on the airfare and hotel, I can commute

Currently Chipping, struggling with the yips for over 3 years.

* Jasper 33

* Virgina

* 175 to 200 yard weak slicing drives. When I get a case of these it makes for long shots into the green and really puts pressure on my short game, which is usually pretty good but when it's not, watch out 90 here I come.

Sent from my HTC 10 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Your Name & Age- Graham Upshaw, 29

• Where You Live- Flowood, MS
  • Your biggest golf bugaboo (The thing that causes you to lose strokes on the golf course)- Inconsistency off the tee, particularly with the driver.