Tony Covey MGS

Reviewer Wanted - 3-Days at the Tour Striker Golf Academy

Al Brown

Age  74

Handicap 8

Coral Springs, Fl

My biggest issue is slight miss hits.  Need to improve my overall consistency.  

I have taken lessons from many PGA instructors and it seems like each has their own slant on exactly what my golf swings should look and feel like.  

Rich Davidson-53

Denver, CO

My biggest issue is repeatability. Being able to make the same consistent swing over and over again, particularly with my irons.  Please choose me, I have tried lessons in the past with limited success, I am very intrigued by your program!!

Thanks,

David Reese- 48

Monroe, WA

Biggest bugaboo, would be being self taught. which creates inconsistent ball striking across the board. From driver to wedges.. Driving to chipping.. I can shoot  a 38 on the front and 47 on the back ( last round).. there are times i hit long (250+) drives, and can't hit an iron to save my life and other times i'm left and right off the tee and decent  with my irons..

I would be honored to represent MGS thank you for the opportunity..

Jim Gordon   62

Denver, Co

Overcooking my draw on approach shots  is costing me a bunch of missed greens and putting way too much pressure on my short game, which is good, but overtaxed.

Jeff Stiggle - 50

Virginia

Pull hooks off the tee, then overcompensating and slicing it right!

This is an awesome opportunity!

How awesome is this opportunity! 

AB 

35yrs

Grand Rapids, Michgan

I know I would put better rounds together, if I could hit more greens and put myself in a better position to do so in regulation more consistently. I have a great short game, so I have been told, and just have to rely on that to keep my scores down. 

Mahalo

John Young - 70

Blue Bell, Pa

Losing distance - inaccurate 2nd shots, missing too many greens - chipping woes

THANKS 

This would be a lifetime experience.

Patrick White. 42

Salt Lake City, UT

For me it's chipping on tight lies, and driver consistency. I can hit it well but then it will slip away for a week or so, causing me strokes.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

- Matt Barto, 33

- San Francisco, CA

- Huge misses off the tee. Luckily, I have a 2 way miss, so will frequently hit it either OB or just in an unplayable part of the course. I am a low capper, so just these lost ball situations are just round killers and are extremely hard to recover from emotionally...

Thanks for opening the contest!

• Ellis Nelson, 73
  • Wake Forest, NC
  • Short game and inconsistent putting. :o I've seen dozens of Martin Chuck's video lessons and know that he's one of the best in the game. I bought a Tour Striker training aid and it helped immensely. I'd love to go through a full school under his direction.                                        

Very unique opportunity!

Heath Steele aged: 26 years

Edmond, Oklahoma

My biggest issue: Inconsistency with my driver. My biggest miss is a big swipe to the right. If I can just keep it in play I think I could be a much better player. Sounds pretty textbook.... nifty opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Jim -58

Akron OH

I can't get off the tee, I had 3 herniated discs and lost last season and now I'm returning to golf. I can hit irons but only hit my driver as far as my 4 iron.

• Your Name & Age - Clete, 26

• Where You Live - Omaha, NE
  • Your biggest golf bugaboo (The thing that causes you to lose strokes on the golf course) - Iron consistency, especially the 220-150yd range